Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

skin Whitening tablets and pills
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
kellygirl

Mon Apr 19, 2004 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Anybody know of what pills to take to whiten your skin?
I've heard of asianwhiteskin, but I want to know of what vitamins to use to whiten my whole body.
So far, I've learned about glutathione and NAC supplements. Any other supplements?
I guess I just don't want to go staright to someone like asianwhiteskin, because I want to gather up the active ingredients myself.
Any help?
Thank you so much.Smile
bootsector.mu
5% products discount

Mon Apr 26, 2004 10:41 am      Reply with quote
HI
am also seárching since long about the same ...can someone help us ..
I have heard lots but never be confirmed about the truth ..
I have got a brown skin and will like to reduce the pigment ...

normal skin type :Surprised
cutie

Mon Apr 26, 2004 11:24 am      Reply with quote
Well gals I know what pills not to take, I have recently brought some pills from skinbleachingpills.net and they promise 100% effectiveness, but unfortunately they are not. Dont be fooled by all their information on their website and esspecially their so called testimonies written by their satisfied customers.
Karen29

Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:00 am      Reply with quote
Hiya,

Im looking as well, and saw the site which you mentioned:asianwhiteskin, but lm not sure if this is the case, as we get fooled like what 'cutie' found out about skinbleaching.net

thanks
k
hawaiian smiles
5% products discount

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
yesi heard of pills like this. i have Vitaligo. my doctor wont prescribe these pills to me, but i am going to find out how to get them and all the facts about it. this is a problem where i have to whiten my whloe body because i have white spots thru-out my face and hands and feet and getting more.
if there is anyone who know ANYTHING, please help.

Hawaiian Smiles
SallyVilla

Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:32 pm      Reply with quote
I have been taking skin whitening pill for a month now. I guess it's a bit early to see result as they say it will take between 1 - 2 months to see the result. For those who are interested you may visitwww.skinbleaching.net or skinbleachingpill@hotmail.com for further information.
SallyVilla

Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
cutie wrote:
Well gals I know what pills not to take, I have recently brought some pills from skinbleachingpills.net and they promise 100% effectiveness, but unfortunately they are not. Dont be fooled by all their information on their website and esspecially their so called testimonies written by their satisfied customers.

How long have you been taking this pills? I just been taking for a month now. Is it really not effective?
bootsector.mu
5% products discount

Mon Jul 05, 2004 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Hi Sally villa ..
By now u should have see the effect of the pill can u tell us about it please as i have been waiting for it and will like to know
which pill is effective for my skin which is brown and will like to know how I lighten it ... Laughing
please
thank
SallyVilla

Mon Jul 05, 2004 6:17 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Bootsector

I am going to wait until end of August 2004 to give my absolute answer about this pill since it has only been 2 months now (taking since May 2004).

Anyway, the website says it takes 3 months for the system to fully absorb.

To be fair to the product, I am going to wait until August (by then will be 3 months). I will post the results end of August. If it is true as what the website claim, I should be able to see some results by then, right.

Hopefully, I don't get disappointed.
radiohead
5% products discount

Thu Jul 08, 2004 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
i'd like to know about the result too!

i "was" going to buy an AVON bleaching cream but didn't. Iam soon though.
ganda

Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:15 am      Reply with quote
*spam removed by Mabsy*

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
sorry - but i really don't think these pills really work. In my experience glutathione and vitamin C make your skin softer and brighter(probably from vitamin C rather than glutathione), but not whiter. YOu have to be careful of what you buy online with whitening pills because they can add dangerous ingredients like steroids, hormones, or hq for quick lightening results which could be harmful to your health.

If you really want to try to lighten with pills anyways, go to a health food stores and buy on your own: L glutathione or NAC, Vitamin C, and alpha lipoic acid. For more information and recommended dosage, you can check outwww.evenskin.com
shannelle

Thu May 18, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
hi... well my first time to post. Surprised and i just wanna share my experienced about the gluthathione. Two months ago, i tooked NCE GLutathione antioxidant (made in the Philippines) and it works. Very Happy reallY. Honestly i was not serious for whitening when i bought it. i am just curious if the Glutathione is effective. after three days 1 tablet a day... since im so lazy i stopped it Embarassed . after 2 weeks i realized that if i don't take the tablets i will waste my money Shock . i taked it again straight 3 weeks. and one day my friends came to visit me and they told me... hey your skin is whiter than the last time. i was shocked bcoz i didn't notice the changes... but i abused it.. Confused since my skin is already whitened just in few weeks. I invited my friends to go for swim for 5 days stay at the beach and get dark. lol Cool ( i was just experimenting )after getting dark again because of the sunlight. when i get back home. and find my tablets. there is only like 3 left in the bottle Shock . .. after few days my skin back to my original birth color. not so white and not so dark.
i bought a new Glutatone L Glutathione-500 Alpha Lipoic Acid Vitamin C a product from USA and i was excited to take because i know the Glutathione really works. I bought the imported one which is product of USA bcoz the saleslady told me you should buy the big bottle bcoz it's cheaper it cost only $80.00 60 capsules good for 3 months , compare to my last Glutathione $60 - 30 capsules only one month. so, that's three months used so i bought it. when i get home i read the instruction which is written at the back of the bottle. Recommended Dosage: 1 capsule two or three times a day Shock . and the capsule contains 800mg Shock ?
800mg and 3 times a day??? i mean i think there's something not right??? is this suicidal? lol? taking 2400mg in one day Shock ? that's really a high dosage. anyway, i did the directions..lol.. Now im still taking 3 tablets in a day and now 3 weeks already there is no effect Sad . And just this minute after reading all the topics about skin tablet or pills or whitening... whateva. i realized i am taking the wrong tablet and maybe ,my own health is in risk now. But i still want to take glutathione (manufactured by GRUPPO MEDICA INC) and i will stop the(made from BNH Ca Usa)

okay that's my story... sorry readers i am not good in english Sad ... i hope you understand what i wrote here. Just ignore my grammar. Confused thank you for reading.

5% products discount

Wed May 30, 2007 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
hi everybody.. im back on again.. i dont know if you all are still trying to lighten your skin especially for those who really dont need to its just for personal gratification. But for those who truely have a skin problem. I gotta say I have Vitaigo for 5 years now, its all over my face, my feet and my hands and back. I have struggled with a cure and a way to feel better, all the SCAMS people are putting online and on this forum, is REALLY hurtful! I am living with this everyday of my life, i have learned to cope and to live again. I am couriously looking for cures but not making it my lifes goal.
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
hawaiian smiles wrote:
hi everybody.. im back on again.. i dont know if you all are still trying to lighten your skin especially for those who really dont need to its just for personal gratification. But for those who truely have a skin problem. I gotta say I have Vitaigo for 5 years now, its all over my face, my feet and my hands and back. I have struggled with a cure and a way to feel better, all the SCAMS people are putting online and on this forum, is REALLY hurtful! I am living with this everyday of my life, i have learned to cope and to live again. I am couriously looking for cures but not making it my lifes goal.

Blimey here's a blast from the past! Nice to see you on here again. still lots of threads from people trying to do the impossible. I'm guessing from your post no change on the vitaglio?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 5:33 pm      Reply with quote
You can try fancl whitening pills. I've tried them before and I think it does work a little. Thereare various brands selling in my country. But fancl's one of the best.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
who can tell me the elements that the pill can whiten the body?
i feel horrible eating something can make you whitening.
do you thing we can eat something can make us black?
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Drink soy milk and taking Vit C daily would help.

Also, from time to time do a quick mask - mixing honey and flour (any flour) to make a paste. It really works. Its cheap and quick - give it a try and let me know if it workes for you.
puregdstuf
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
There are Vit C injections available at aesthetics doctors for whitening/brightening. However i dont think it can make one whiter than your base colour.
faeriedust
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 8:48 pm      Reply with quote
That's right. It wouldnt make you lighter than your original colour.

helenzwl
FANCL White Advance

This innovative whitening approach works directly on melanin synthesis by inducing fair melanin and controlling dark melanin for an evenly fair skintone.
Free of preservatives & artificial flavouring

Active Ingredients: Hydroxytyrosol, L-Cystine, Vitamin C and Niacin.

http://www.fancl.com.sg/beautysupplements.asp

Im not sure if it helps. I threw away my pack of whitening pills already. I've stopped taking them as it's costly for me.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 12:42 am      Reply with quote
It seemed that those are vitamins only?! If so, vit A, C, E are good.
Sakana
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Whitening is a huge market in Asia so I have seen a lot of Asian products for this. The most famous is probably the Japanese brand Fancl House. I would just be careful because you should really be quite sure of what you are putting in your body. And definitely don't take this if you are pregnant or nursing! In fact, I think Shiseido also has some pill you can take for whitening. Also, just saw on TV a brand of Japanese pills called HCL which claims to inhibit the development of melanin. Don't know how accurate these claims are.
Sakana
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 6:55 am      Reply with quote
by the way, Glutathione (GSH) and NAC supplements don't work for that. My son is born naturally deficient in GSH and NAC and he is as white as snow white. I take weekly IV injections of GSH and I'm not getting whiter. GSH and NAC are important for the body for detox, and for growing children, for memory, speech, and socialization. People with ASD, chronic fatigue syndrome, and altzheimer's are deficient in GSH and NAC. Often also, these people have enough NAC, but their bodies do not know how to turn the NAC into GSH. So anyway, the point is, although terribly importnant, these two things are not for skin whitening and I say this from experience.
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:48 am      Reply with quote
faeriedust wrote:
That's right. It wouldnt make you lighter than your original colour.

helenzwl
FANCL White Advance

This innovative whitening approach works directly on melanin synthesis by inducing fair melanin and controlling dark melanin for an evenly fair skintone.
Free of preservatives & artificial flavouring

Active Ingredients: Hydroxytyrosol, L-Cystine, Vitamin C and Niacin.

http://www.fancl.com.sg/beautysupplements.asp

Im not sure if it helps. I threw away my pack of whitening pills already. I've stopped taking them as it's costly for me.

I also want to introduce this product, it's popular in Asia.
SushiisYum

Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
i've tried all the msm l-glutathion etc nothing worked for me, i ordered seshido whitening pills from hongkong and it was okayish, my friend became pregnant and gave me her left over remainder yllume whitening supplements a little expensive as its a luxury brand, but she had a discount code from her order OFFERUIC check if it still works, should do though as i used it around 2 weeks ago and it was fine after i had finsihed hers i ordered some more for myself, anyway hands down its the best stuff ever, fab stuff, its natural, proven and damn it works!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |