Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Public Service Announcement #2 - PMS Survival Guide
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:47 am      Reply with quote
Hormone Hostage

The Hormone Hostage knows that there are days in the month when all a man has to do is open his mouth and he takes his life in his own hands! This is a handy guide that should be as common as a * spam * in the wallet of every husband, boyfriend, co-worker or significant other!

Dangerous - What's for dinner?
Safer - Can I help you with dinner?
Safest - Where would you like to go for dinner?
Ultra Safe - Here, have some wine.

Dangerous - Are you wearing that?
Safer - Wow, you sure look good in brown!
Safest - WOW! Look at you!
Ultra Safe - Here, have some wine

Dangerous - What are you so worked up about?
Safer - Could we be overreacting? (so NOT the right answer...lol)
Safest - Here's my paycheck.
Ultra SafeHere, have some wine.

Dangerous - Should you be eating that?
Safer - You know, there are a lot of apples left.
Safest - Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?
Ultra Safe - Here, have some wine.

Dangerous - What did you DO all day? (at this point the kids & the dog run for cover...)
Safer - I hope you didn't over-do it today.
Safest - I've always loved you in that robe!
Ultra Safe - Here, have some more wine.

13 Things PMS Stands For:

1 - Pass My Shotgun

2 - Psychotic Mood Shift

3 - Perpetual Munching Spree

4 - Puffy Mid-Section

5 - People Make me Sick (I don't need to be PMS'ing for this Laughing )

6 - Provide Me with Sweets

7 - Pardon My Sobbing

8 - Pimples May Surface

9 - Pass My Sweat pants

10 - Pissy Mood Syndrome

11 - Plainly; Men Suck

12 - Pack My Stuff

13 - Potential Murder Suspect (not if you know where to hide the body!!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:04 pm      Reply with quote
Classic! Laughing Thanks...I needed the laugh!

Mary Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Fantastic! that's one for the fridge door as a reminder of what not to ask Laughing

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
That's too funny. I'm gonna copy it and email it to my boyfriend. Do you know what I hate? When he asks, "Is it that time of the month?" out of the blue. Oh, it just sends me through the roof! Like anytime a woman is less than perfectly cheerful, she's menstrating... MEN!

I also really want a glass of wine now. Laughing
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:57 pm      Reply with quote
violetanne wrote:
That's too funny. I'm gonna copy it and email it to my boyfriend. Do you know what I hate? When he asks, "Is it that time of the month?" out of the blue. Oh, it just sends me through the roof! Like anytime a woman is less than perfectly cheerful, she's menstrating... MEN!

I also really want a glass of wine now. Laughing

OK, I hate to admit this, but I once had a boyfriend who tracked my cycles, unbeknownst to me! Confused

I was under a lot of job stress at the time, and I suppose I could get a little b!tchy on occasion. Embarassed One day, during an argument he blurted out, and I quote "What the heck is your problem? You can't be PMS-ing because I'm logging your periods on my calendar, so you can't use THAT as an excuse!" The silence that followed was D-E-A-F-E-N-I-N-G! I was actually rendered speechless and he was practically grabbing the air to put the words back in his mouth! Funny now, but at the time I almost wrung the life out of him with my bare hands! Mad
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |