Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Canadian Online Shopping
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
carmenlu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I love to shop online, especially on Canadian website. You don't have to worry about duty, and often it provides access to products that are not available in stores. It would be great if everyone can share their favorite shopping website. Mine are as follows:

Skincare:
-No need to say, EDS is no.1.
-For organics skincare:www.saffronrouge.com
-http://www.eskincarestore.com
-http://www.strawberrynet.com (not canadian)

Furniture:
http://www.gabrielross.com www.europebynet.com (not canadian)

Intimate Apparel:
-http://www.barenecessities.com
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
The Shopping Channel www.tsc.ca
EDS
Earth to Body www.earthtobody.ca
Future Shop (when I'm too lazy to go to the store)

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 7:06 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I hate to sound negative but I have to just say it...
For the eskincarestore.com web site, it looks like a cheap web-site but the prices are not cheap on the products they sell. Neutral
lmv
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:39 pm      Reply with quote
there arent too many online canadian stores...

saffronrouge
essentialdayspa
theshoppingchannel.com (not much to buy but nice to browse around)

and ebay.ca~~ Exclamation

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:37 am      Reply with quote
This is good to know, I just wish EDS sold Amore Pacific.
carmenlu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
Hi, I hate to sound negative but I have to just say it...
For the eskincarestore.com web site, it looks like a cheap web-site but the prices are not cheap on the products they sell. Neutral

Really? I only notice that they sell the Jurlique loose powder at $27 compare to $37 on EDS. But I didn't look other stuff.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:53 am      Reply with quote
oh! maybe you are right....I was looking at Cellcosmet
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:48 am      Reply with quote
I also try to shop Cdn whenever possible. I LOVE Mineral Makeup and there is only a few sites for MMU.

I came across this one based out of St. John, Newfoundland. They have a store location (for the locals)

http://tvalskincare.com/home.php

I originally had heard about them on a mineral makeup forum. A variety of products including skin care (their line); bath and scented body products, soaps, hair products and MMU. Samples of MMU is $1.00. Skin care samples $1.00 - $2.00. Lip glaze samples $1.00. I ordered a whole bunch of MMU, lip glaze and skin care samples. I ordered a full size of the raspberry toner. I got a couple of mineral makeup samples and a soap sample.

I plan on ordering more skin care in full sizes. If you go to their site and register it is a 15% discount.
Jira
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Do you guys know which online store has international shipping? I'd like to order some skincares that not have in my country.
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
autumn95 wrote:
I also try to shop Cdn whenever possible. I LOVE Mineral Makeup and there is only a few sites for MMU.

I came across this one based out of St. John, Newfoundland. They have a store location (for the locals)

I originally had heard about them on a mineral makeup forum. A variety of products including skin care (their line); bath and scented body products, soaps, hair products and MMU. Samples of MMU is $1.00. Skin care samples $1.00 - $2.00. Lip glaze samples $1.00. I ordered a whole bunch of MMU, lip glaze and skin care samples. I ordered a full size of the raspberry toner. I got a couple of mineral makeup samples and a soap sample.

I plan on ordering more skin care in full sizes. If you go to their site and register it is a 15% discount.

This is a really good site - Thanks for sharing withus.

autumn, for the MMU sample you received, what kind of packages did they come with? TIA
meggiequn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:01 am      Reply with quote
ww.eskincarestore.com is now having the annual summer sale now, 20% off, including all brands, even cellcosmet, etc.
zaney63
5% products discount

Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi: www.thepureboutique.com
I tried this on-line store recently and was very impressed with the customer service. The owner went out of her way to be helpful. The MMU is great, with good coverage but a very light feeling. There is a wide variety of shades and finishes. They also have a skin care line which I did not try except for the rose hydrasol, which is great. They also have a toll free number for their customers. The prices aren't as good as some US merchants but certainly better than Laura Mercier and other large companies. All in all this would be a good choice for those who want to avoid the frustration and expense of Canadian customs.
Take Care
MJS
Caspers Mum

Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
This is good to know, I just wish EDS sold Amore Pacific.

I tried to get this line (last year), but they are limiting their distribution.

Sorry!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
autumn, for the MMU sample you received, what kind of packages did they come with? TIA

The samples are in little baggies and are $1.00 each. I prefer jars; but sites that offer jars usually have a slightly higher cost for jars.
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="zaney63"]Hi: www.thepureboutique.com
I tried this on-line store recently and was very impressed with the customer service. The owner went out of her way to be helpful. The MMU is great, with good coverage but a very light feeling. There is a wide variety of shades and finishes. They also have a skin care line which I did not try except for the rose hydrasol, which is great. They also have a toll free number for their customers. The prices aren't as good as some US merchants but certainly better than Laura Mercier and other large companies. All in all this would be a good choice for those who want to avoid the frustration and expense of Canadian customs.

Thank you for your review. I have this site bookmarked. Actually I think they are VERY reasonable. Samples are $1.00 ea. If you are ordering just samples (samples arrive in plastic
ziploc baggies); samples are shipped free.

Any particular shades you really like for blush or eye shadow? How was the coverage on the foundation?
zaney63
5% products discount

Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:12 pm      Reply with quote
Hi:
I do really like the colour corrector in Saffron. It is really light feeling but is amazing at covering or neutralizing the dark colour around my eyes. I also liked the Java colour eyeshadow/liner. When I used as a liner I dipped the brush in Cetaphil cleanser first, it did not sprinkle powder all over my undereye and cheek and it stayed put all day. I tried the Cetaphil because it doesn't sting the eye.
As I said it is reasonably priced and worth a try.
HTH
MJS
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm browing the eskincarestore.com site right now and I noticed that Yonka products (Cleansing Gel, Juvenil, Toner) that I use are cheaper on this site compared to EDS. Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:02 am      Reply with quote
[quote="Yen"]I'm browing the eskincarestore.com site right now and I noticed that Yonka products (Cleansing Gel, Juvenil, Toner) that I use are cheaper on this site compared to EDS. Shock[/quote]
Even with your EDS discount?
doohicus
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:08 am      Reply with quote
I foundwww.thepureboutique.com to be great. I like the fact that you can speak with the owner. I love the eyeshadows!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
doohicus wrote:
Yen wrote:
I'm browing the eskincarestore.com site right now and I noticed that Yonka products (Cleansing Gel, Juvenil, Toner) that I use are cheaper on this site compared to EDS. Shock

Even with your EDS discount?

Yes, it's cheaper than even with my EDS discount. Shock Plus if you sign up for their newsletter, they'd send you a coupon code to save 10% off your first order. They even have a forum and give points for each order.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:10 pm      Reply with quote
Wow! Thanks Yen. Guess I'll be doing some shopping.
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
autumn95 wrote:

FEBRUARY 29 UPDATE
Tval has a sale on now. 29% off automatic discount. Free shipping on orders of $75.00 or more. Free samples with orders. This is a Canadian company with skin care, bath and body products and MMU.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks autumn95. The stuff looks amazing. Which products would you recommend?

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
autumn95 wrote:

Darn it, I just ordered a some MMU from ebay at a much higher price. Should have looked here first!!!
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
Thanks autumn95. The stuff looks amazing. Which products would you recommend?

My first order from Tval was all samples except for a full size Raspberry toner. The Raspberry toner has BHA and AHA and I figured if I did not like it for my face I could use it on my back. I am prone to bacne. It does smell like raspberries and does exfoliate well. I would be careful if you have sensitive skin (it could be too much.)

I am now using Paula's Choice liquid 2%BHA.

I got lots of samples for MMU, skin care, lip gloss and was sent some more MMU samples and a soap sample the first order.

This time I decided to skip the MMU. I have quite a lot of it and I am trying to order just from my favorite places. Also while I liked the lip gloss I have lots and would rather buy skin care.

I got the Golden Olive facial serum, 2 bottles of oil free moisturizer with strawberries & 2% BHA, 1 bottle oil cleanser, 1 cleansing milk, 1 nail butter in Cotton Candy, 1 eye cream and 1 sample of face mask - Sweet Cheeks. I am not really a mask person but decided to try a sample for $2.00.

I suggest signing up for the newsletter and getting 15% off your first order. Anna does have specials sometimes; although I think this is the best I have seen (the 29% off). My first order was during a special of 20% off.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |