Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Crushes!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Bunny7475
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:17 am      Reply with quote
I had some work done at my house this week and got a "crush" on one of the guys...he was just adorable and really nice. When I was writing the check to pay him I was shaking and sweating like a 14-yr-old! I'm 30 and happily in a realtionship but was totally flustered and suprised by the effect this guy had on me. Shock Can anybody relate?
adrianaL
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 30 and married and happens to me on rare occasions. I don't think that being in a relationship means that you will never find anyone attractive again. I always just remind myself what a wonderful husband I have and how he still makes me feel even after six years!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:18 am      Reply with quote
Ha! I can relate...I am 30 and happily married. Just because you are married does not mean you are blind or dead. I think its fine to realize that you may be attracted to someone else in your lifetime...just never act on it and you will be fine.
Mary H.
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 16, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
I'm 40, VERY happily married and yes I can totally relate to having crushes! This is embarrassing, but I have a total crush on my doctor Shock ...he should be on Grey's Anatomy and give Dr. McDreamy a run for his money! Laughing

I think Olivia and AdrianaL said it perfectly. Just because you're married, it doesn't mean you'll never find another person attractive...just don't act on your feelings!

Mary Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:51 am      Reply with quote
I have about 5 crushes all the time and I'm in an amazing relationship Embarassed what is wrong with me? Laughing I understand noticing somebody attractive, but okay, a "crush" feels different.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:06 am      Reply with quote
I think its normal too. Except I always get them on weird-o's! Embarassed Like people that are not at all my type. Currently I have a "crush" on this little Spanish boy who delivers take out to us! Laughing
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:16 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
I think its normal too. Except I always get them on weird-o's! Embarassed Like people that are not at all my type. Currently I have a "crush" on this little Spanish boy who delivers take out to us! Laughing

Laughing I can relate to crushing on weirdos, I'm rarely even physically attracted to my crushes...
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hrm...I must be a weirdo. Laughing I'm so crazy about my husband, to the point of not even noticing that other guys exist! Other guys are sooo boring compared to my husband of the long black hair and fine, dark eyes! Smile

Of course, I have been accused of being too self-absorbed to check anybody else out, but I don't think I am, not really...

He had better not get a crush on someone other than me... Mad

Seriously, that would freak me out. I guess it's best to just not think about it. Confused[/i]
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
Red Devil wrote:
Hrm...I must be a weirdo. Laughing I'm so crazy about my husband, to the point of not even noticing that other guys exist! Other guys are sooo boring compared to my husband of the long black hair and fine, dark eyes! Smile

Of course, I have been accused of being too self-absorbed to check anybody else out, but I don't think I am, not really...

He had better not get a crush on someone other than me... Mad

Seriously, that would freak me out. I guess it's best to just not think about it. Confused[/i]

rofl I agree with that last statement, I may have 50 different crushes going on at once, but if my SO had a crush I would not be to happy. I know, I'm crazy Crying or Very sad
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
Bunny7475 wrote:
I had some work done at my house this week and got a "crush" on one of the guys...he was just adorable and really nice. When I was writing the check to pay him I was shaking and sweating like a 14-yr-old! I'm 30 and happily in a realtionship but was totally flustered and suprised by the effect this guy had on me. Shock Can anybody relate?

I've been with my BF for three years, but this can happen to me too. Usually it's when I sense that the guy is flirting with me-- there's a couple guys at work that like me, and sometimes I don't handle it well (blush, etc...) simply because I'm not used to the attention. But, like the other ladies said, I'm not going to act on anything!

My BF is the one that gets weird crushes, though, like MI gov Jennifer Granholm. He calls her Governor Hottie. What a dweeb! Laughing
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe because he has this look or something that your boyfriend does not have?
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |