Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
What are you LEMMING for right now?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:41 am      Reply with quote
I know this thread has been done before, but i think it's time for a new round!! Very Happy

What products are you lemming and endless reading reviews for? Mine are:

Dermalogica Daily Microexfoliant (do i need this in addition to my Clarisonic?)

IS Clinical Active Serum

JM Age Intervention Lash Serum

Feel free to push me over the edge! Laughing
nomoreneckpain
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:59 am      Reply with quote
OK here goes:
1. Remergent DNA Repair
2. Remergent Microcirculation
Therapy
3. Juvedicial Eye Serum
4. Cle de Peu (sp) concealer
5. or Amazing Cosmetics Concealer
6. Valmont sed Glaciers line
There it is, all expensive!! Rolling Eyes
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Dollbird - Daily Microfoliant is amazing and so is the ISC Active Serum. I am officially doing mindtricks to get you to reach for the credit card. Well worth the money and I will purchase these again and again for sure.

As for my list I have decided nothing more after my last order as I have tried and chucked sooooo much stuff in the past 3 weeks but here is what i am dithering over:

Cellcosmet Eye contour cream
ISC Super serum (now out of stock thanks to a few gals here!)
hmmm Valmont eh...lemme have a look.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
JM Age Intervention Eyelash
Ardell Lash growth accelerator
1000 hour last tint
Cle de Peau Lip Treatment

The theme for this month are EYELASHES!
lawladyda
5% products discount

Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really lemming Annick Goutal's Creme Splendide.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
dollbird, my eyelashes are unbelievable long as of 1 month with Jan Marini...

And me, I'm DYING to try the clarisonic brush. Dying. In fact, I'm probably going to force mysel fto just get it tonight (my poor, poor wallet..)
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
New lemming -- the new Mary Kay Fragrance (I think it's called Affection).
dollbird
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
Blacklace wrote:
Dollbird - Daily Microfoliant is amazing and so is the ISC Active Serum. I am officially doing mindtricks to get you to reach for the credit card. Well worth the money and I will purchase these again and again for sure.

As for my list I have decided nothing more after my last order as I have tried and chucked sooooo much stuff in the past 3 weeks but here is what i am dithering over:

Cellcosmet Eye contour cream
ISC Super serum (now out of stock thanks to a few gals here!)
hmmm Valmont eh...lemme have a look.

Haha your mindtricks are definitely working. So i guess the Active Serum wasn't a waste for you? Like you, i'm so tired of chucking stuff and I don't want to have to chuck a very expensive Active Serum. Confused It sounds soooo good though, especially since i'm allergic to Vit C serums. *pulls out credit card*

My mom uses the Cellcosmet Eye contour cream and swears by it. She's 47, has achieved flawless skin, and her only concern was the sagging lids under her eyes. After a few months of using this, i must say that it looks tremendously firmed up, not as much as say surgery, but it is a visible difference. I'm sorry I just had to tell you. Razz
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Cle de Peau Loose Powder is my current lemming!

Blacklace-my husband is doing a half face test of the Cellcosmet Eye Cream and we will be posting the results with pictures in a week or so. You may want to wait to see the review before purchasing. Wink
Kat2006
5% products discount

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:04 pm      Reply with quote
IS Clinical Super Serum
PSF O2 Rescue Serum
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
Slight warning on cellcosmet eye cream, if your sensitive to scent or fragrence, then be warned, I couldn't use it due to the scent ( Sad bad migraine). Otherwise those who scent doesn't bother, love it.

ISC ..go for it

JM...fab results here too.
carmenlu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Decleor Ylang Ylang Oil
Jurlique Lavender loose powder
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
thanks Doll...
I have very "finnicky" skin that is difficult to please but Active Serum has made a very visible difference to my skin and no reactions to speak of. It is firmer, brighter, smooth and softer. I do not use other exfoliants and with Decleor Aromapurete mask I think my skin is less congested as well.

I do have some very annoying little red blemish marks so i need my makeup everyday to give me a fake flawless Sad . I am researching something effective to spot treat.

I will dither a bit more on Cellcosmet eye contour until i get a sample to try. Can you get a sample of ISC Active Serum? Do try it before you buy. Put the ccard in the freezer for now!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:35 pm      Reply with quote
I am trying very hard to resist the Baby Q, but after the pics posted in the Lounge, I am losing my will power.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
there has been lots of comment about Cellcosmet. I love it. But, the price just went up by 46 dollars...
smqueen
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
suprisingly i have NONE at the moment (which is monumental!) well.. no lemmings from online eds/sephora etc. anyway
ive been curious about Moor Spa products but (YAY!) not really lemming
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
JM Age Intervention Lash Serum (me too dollbird!!!)

Anything from Valmont or Cellcosmet.

ALLLLLL so out of my price range, it's not funny.

Le sigh. Laughing

I was all uppity for Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing serum but I caved...it's on it's way Neutral

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:02 pm      Reply with quote
My wish list ...

Remergent Microcirculation
Remergent DNA Repair
Remergent Clarifying Concentrate
... and lots of Bobbi Brown matte eyeshadows! Very Happy
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:30 pm      Reply with quote
- Sofina sunscreens
- some LUSH stuff, like the Silky Underwear Dusting Powder, the Flying Fox Temple Balm, massage bars
- Vincent Longo Lipstain (Liquid Kiss--I have Cupid's Breath and would love to try another color)
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel
- Jason Vita-max Instant Facial
- La Vitton Water-Soluble Cleansing Oil
- Paula's Choice 2% BHA liquid
- MAC #187 brush
- Some NARS blushes

I'd appreciate it if anyone could kill any of these lemmings.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:46 pm      Reply with quote
PSF everything
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
Caudalie cleanser

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:10 am      Reply with quote
Nijey!!!! I'm so excited!!! MAC just came out with their HOLIDAY collection, and they're offering a brush set in a beaaaauutiffulll case, your 187 brush included, along with the 168, 190 and 194, all for $48!! I gotta admit i'm no lemming-killer. Bad Grin

http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/collections/collection.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CATEGORY20045

Sigh..their Holiday collection is gorgeous. I have to run to MAC now.
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:55 am      Reply with quote
Primavera! I want to try their mists (toning and lime splash) and their seed oil!

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:35 am      Reply with quote
Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant
La Vitton Cleansing Oil
Frederic Fekkai Shea Butter Shampoo, Conditioner, & Glossing Cream
MD Skincare Alpha-Beta Peel
MD Formulations Moisture Defense Antioxident Serum
MD Formulations Vit-A-Plus Clearing Complex Masque
Murag Skin Perfecting Lotion
DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask
Dermalogica Anti-bac cleanser
Sofina sunscreen
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:43 am      Reply with quote
Ardell Lash Growth Accelerator
SkinCeuticals Phyto+
Colorescience Sunforgettable SPF 30 brush-on powder sunblock

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Nijey - I have both Liquid Kiss and Cupid's Breath. Don't you just LOVE Vincent Longo stains?

I adore Cupid's Breath - it's the perfect reddish brown for my skin tone and bronzey eyeshadows.

I'm not so fond of Liquid Kiss. It is a darker pink. I might try it as a blush.

I don't know my Mac number but I have a photo on MUA and use JLynne Tan Golden and Deep Warm, 4.5 and 5.4,www.jlynnecosmetics.com/mineral-foundation.html
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:37 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |