Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Poll: Your favorite natural toner & your skin type
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
llb
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
I need a new toner & I prefer natural. I've tried BWC, MyChelle, & Thayers. Not a fan of any of these.
Thanks!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just use ACV. I get the unflitered kind with "the mother" from my health food store. I have acneic combo skin, and t has cleared my acne.
llb
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks!

dealated wrote:
I just use ACV. I get the unflitered kind with "the mother" from my health food store. I have acneic combo skin, and t has cleared my acne.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
I love The Organic Pharmacy Herbal Toner, and Night Conditioner (which is an oxygen toner). I also really like the oxygen toner by Zenbiotics. A really amazing natural and organic toner is this one, which I am going to go back to when I use up my other ones... -
http://www.highvibe.com/index.cgi?id=855872011556&d=single&item_id=alastringent&c=Beauty_Products&sc=Skin_Care&tc=

I think this one is the best toner I have ever used. I think the Dr H. toner is very over rated.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
My favourite toners are Dr Hauschka Clarifying Toner and the Primavera Toner. I also like using a blend of hydrosols such as Rose,Sandalwood, Neroli, Roman Chamomile etc.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Oh my! I just checked out your link & the ingredients sound amazing! Which line is this? I can't find the name on this link.
Oh, what type of skin do you have?

Thanks!

Lucinda wrote:
I love The Organic Pharmacy Herbal Toner, and Night Conditioner (which is an oxygen toner). I also really like the oxygen toner by Zenbiotics. A really amazing natural and organic toner is this one, which I am going to go back to when I use up my other ones... -
think the Dr H. toner is very over rated.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
My fav toners are the Earth Science's Clarifying Herbal Astringent which is all natural ACV toner with HA and 9 different herbal ingredients and is only 12CAD for 240mL. The second one which I alternate with the Earth Science is the Earth to Body Facial Toner Rosewater, Orange Flower Water, Lavendar, Vit C, Sweet Orange, Lemonseed Extract and Lemon - it feels quite hydrating. I also like wildflower's rec of Primavera's toner but I can't get pass the alcoholic smell of it. I know the alcohol in that toner is not harmful to my skin but I just don't like putting anything with alcohol on my skin.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
The line is really wonderful. I have used a lot of their products. Their facial day cream is really great as well... I would recommend this line to anyone. My skin type when I started using this brand was combination, but I had breakouts. This line really made my skin healthy and I really had a nice glow about me. The only reason I stopped using it, was because I like to switch around... Always trying to find something better... (Never satisfied lol). But I have decided that I am going to go back to this line, when I need some new products. I went from using Dr Hauschka, to using this line, and found this line to be much better. I still use some Dr H products though... (Toned day cream sometimes, firming mask, translucent bronze, make up.)

The line is called "Alkaitis".

http://alkaitis.com/

llb wrote:
Oh my! I just checked out your link & the ingredients sound amazing! Which line is this? I can't find the name on this link.
Oh, what type of skin do you have?

Thanks!

Lucinda wrote:
think the Dr H. toner is very over rated.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Lucinda -- pls let me know if you know the size of the bottle -- I'm not seeing the bottle size on the site. Thanks for the link. Sounds very interesting.
Lucinda
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
marci65 wrote:
Lucinda -- pls let me know if you know the size of the bottle -- I'm not seeing the bottle size on the site. Thanks for the link. Sounds very interesting.

Hi Marci,
The size is 4oz. It lasts 2 months.
http://www.alkaitis.com/product.html
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you, Lucinda! Wow, lots of good products at that site. When I have some $ to splurge, I think I will check out that toner!
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Plain rosewater is a very natural, beautifully scented toner.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I'm such a toner addict! Right now, my fave is Zenbiotic's Oxytoner. It's very gentle, the ingredients are great and all natural (no nasties!), and it's super cheap! I also enjoy Dr. Hauschka's toner-- it smells divine! Recently I also tested out a new all-natural toner from Best Bath Store (free samples at Bestbathstore.com ladies, so feel free to try it out for yourselves!^-^). The ingredients were great and it was VERY hydrating--- unfortunately, the smell was just overwhelmingly bad (even my husband commented! Embarassed ), so I'll be sticking with Zenbiotic and Dr. H.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi! Thanks for the tips----I did try to google Zenbiotic's. Nothing came up. javascript:emoticon('Sad')
Could tell me where you purchase this?
TIA!

[quote="manslayerliz"]I'm such a toner addict! Right now, my fave is Zenbiotic's Oxytoner. It's very gentle, the ingredients are great and all natural (no nasties!), and it's super cheap! I also enjoy Dr. Hauschka's toner-- it smells divine! Recently I also tested out a new all-natural toner from Best Bath Store ladies, so feel free to try it out for yourselves!^-^).
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
It is commonly spelt as "zenbiotics" but it is actually zenbiotic.. if you go towww.zenbiotic.com it will take you to the page.

I love the Zenbiotic range also, it really helps products to absorb better.

Otherwise I use pure hydrosols, like rosewater.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |