Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

relax a line ??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
deacon
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:10 am      Reply with quote
If someone could clarify please...

After seeing so many references to relax a line in different posts, I thought I might try it and also pick it up for my mother as well. Is it sold on the EDS page? I could not find in any of the posts a manufacturer name.

I am just getting started in my skin care obsession here so please forgive my beginner questions.

I would really like to make a purchase from this sponsor as I feel so indebted to all of you gals for the WEALTH of information you have provided in the various product reviews, etc. If they didn't offer this bulletin board, I would not have stumbled upon such a great place to compare notes.

The product lines are so foreign to me, I feel like a kid in a candy shop, hoping to try it all. (Well, everything that sounds right for my skin, that is) Until I discovered EDS, I thought skin care lines were limited to department & drug store lines, info-mercial brands and spa products that you could only purchase after that pricey spa visit. It has been fabulous getting real reviews from real people.

Well, forgive my rambling, now about that relax a line???
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 6:22 am      Reply with quote
welcome and prepare to be confused.
Relaxaline is fromwww.cellularskinrx.com
and they have the most amazing customer servica and are fantastic to deal with and the products work. Very Happy good luck
Lori
guapagirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Oct 30, 2004 7:20 am      Reply with quote
...and if you want to purchase of EDS as a thank you for such an amazing forum, May i suggest bare escentuals if you like make-up, or Dr Haushka or skincuticals for skincare. We allhave our own personal faves. I suggest that you think about what you want to achieve in terms of skin care. Then post your question and watch the recommendations pour in!

Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:45 am      Reply with quote
I think EDS also has the Vivier and Babor argireline products though I don't think we've had any reports on those yet. Has anyone tried them?
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 05, 2004 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
I am trying the Vivier argineline product (TMR) right now. So far the results are good- I've only used it for 3 days but can notice a differnce in my crow's feet area in particular BUT I don't like the smell. It has no perfume smell but a chemical/gas type smell. It goes away when dry though.
Mabsy

Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:26 am      Reply with quote
How's the TMR going Lily? I'm trying to figure out what to get my mum for Xmas Embarassed Laughing

lily wrote:
I am trying the Vivier argineline product (TMR) right now. So far the results are good- I've only used it for 3 days but can notice a differnce in my crow's feet area in particular BUT I don't like the smell. It has no perfume smell but a chemical/gas type smell. It goes away when dry though.
lily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 19, 2004 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Mabsy:

I returned it (the Vivier) and ordered the relaxaline (I haven't received it yet though). I used the Vivier TMR a couple of times and just could not tolerate the smell. I liked how the Vivier worked- my face felt tighter,etc and I am hoping the relaxaline does the same thing without the gas/chemical smell.
Mabsy

Fri Nov 19, 2004 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Lily - looking forward to a comparison of the two in terms of effectiveness. I should have asked for a sample of the TMR with my last EDS order but I forgot about it Brick wall
Dana Middleton

Sun Mar 13, 2005 11:54 am      Reply with quote
I'm just now learning about argireline. Is relaxaline the one to try? I've read Vivier isn't drying but smells bad. The AlpaDerma is drying. But, it seems like relaxaline is most popular. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Is it possible to get a sample?
pbsadhaka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried the others, but I LOVE the Relaz-A-Line. I am anxious to try Esther's Secret. I've heard great things about it. and the before & after pics on their website are really impressive!
-Darren
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:53 am      Reply with quote
I love relaxaline and ES. They are my 2 must have products and funnily enough they are the first 2 things I found out about when I joined this forum.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone know of any distributors inside the Canadian borders from whom I can get relax a line?
Thanks,
Pudoodles
alliesd
5% products discount

Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
I just ordered it - can't wait to try.
Cindi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Can someone give me a link to Esters Secret website. I cant find it Mad
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:00 pm      Reply with quote
ww.Kingsway-Global.com. This is the link to ES. I would suggest you PM Judy Marshall if you have any problems with ordering. She is really helpful and gives loads of good advice about applying the masque.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks loopi....
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
s'ok

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:34 am      Reply with quote
love the piccie of london bridge Lori!!

T x
athanatos91

Sat Oct 21, 2006 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
i know the effectiveness of argineline but wat is it exactly. Is it like an extract or is it like synthetic or something
betterat40
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
Argeriline (trade name)is an engineered amino-peptide, acetyl hexapeptide-3. It limits the release of enzymes that are necessary in the sending and receiving of nerve signals by muscles. This "interference" prevents the muscles from tensing up as much as they might so lines formed from expressions are reduced.

I have used Relax-A-Line for quite a while and indeed acetyl hexapeptide-3 does work. Nowadays, there are stronger wrinkle relaxers (Vialox, Synake?? sp? )that are also used in different products. Engineered peptides that will "make" skin react in different ways are all the rage now. Seems to me that the industry is actively going organic on one hand and then finding these super-engineered ingredients on the other. Hopefully, the result will ultimately be no more face-lifts or surgery necessary and a clear, unlined visage! Smile
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 23, 2006 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Is Relax-A-Line any better than PSF's Browtox? I've been using the Browtox for about a week. It's okay, but it really burns my skin.
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |