Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
REVIEW-Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream-Half Face Test
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
As some of you may know my husband has been doing a half face test of the Cellsosmet Eye Contour Cream. I will let him do the review!
------------------------------
Hi, I'm Theresa's husband. I 'm 36, and only use sunscreen when I plan on being outside for a while. My work over the years has been about 50% outdoors. People comment on my youthful appearance, but the eyes give me away. Theresa's eyes look much younger than mine, so I gave this a try. It took about 2-3 weeks for the wrinkles to start responding. Here's the pics after 10 weeks. Cellcosmet eye cream vs. Curel lotion:
ImageImage
ImageImage
Cellcosmet^^^.................................................................................................Curel^^^
From this distance and lighting, the Cellcosmet eye looks a little better. Theresa thinks so too, esp. around my crows feet. Under the eye, the Curel may actually be better. From a more realistic distance, it is hard to tell any difference. As far as the rest goes, the Curel was easier to apply and stayed moister throughout the day. The Cellcosmet needed to be rubbed in for a while to be absorbed by the skin.
I joke with Theresa about buying "snake oil" and searching for the fountain of youth in this day and age, and there is probably some of that out there. Then again, Theresa's eyes have no wrinkles. Whether it's sunscreen, hydration, or active this and that, this beauty stuff has it's merits. Manly or not, if I want to keep from looking like a raisin as I age, I will be using some form of lotion on my face, and sunscreen when I go out.
Everyone has their hobbies, and we all see what we want to see when it comes to buying high-end boutique stuff. I personally think that for the money, Curel does a great job, and I can spend the $180 dollars I save by not buying Cellcosmet on something more durable.
Then again, most of you probably wouldn't spend $1000 on tires that only last a year Surprised
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
Bravo!! Well done.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Nice to meet you Theresa's husband Smile Godiwantaguineaupigofmyown

Seriously, I can see a difference between the cellcosmet and curel eyes. In fact I couldn't work out from your post which eye was supposed to be which so I was scrutinising them quite closely before I noticed it was written at the bottom. Maybe I've been hanging around on forums too long and see too much.

I do think the Cellcosmet is the winner here, but only marginally. I'd personally add something else underneath to tighten the skin a bit; some Okusil or a little HA work for me.

Can you try some more products for us on your newbie skin? I think Theresa's very lucky to have two faces to experiment on.

Molly Cool
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Fun! Very Happy

I think that the photos on the left, the Cos. eye, looks better in both the before and after photos....

Anyway, I don't see anything that would make me rush out and buy the expensive cream.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:12 pm      Reply with quote
Theresa, he's a braveheart ! I couldn't convince my stubborn french hb to test any of my things on his "precious" skin.
well done !
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to add a brief note for now. These are all after pictures. The first row were taken at 10 weeks before applying the eye creams and the second row were taken at 10 weeks after appyling the eye creams.
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:13 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Theresa's husband!!! Thanks for the review.

I agree that the cellcosmet eye looks better, but not THAT MUCH BETTER to spend $180.

FYI, I really don't think I could spend $1000./year on tires, really now, are we talking monster truck here?? I always look for tires on sale. Laughing

Again great review and thanks for being a guinea pig..hey Theresa, what's he gonna try next?? Very Happy
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review and doing the half face (eye) test. There are many other eye creams too that might be worth trying. Maybe Skinceuticals or Cellex C that are hydrating and contain vitamin C which might be helpful. And many that are much cheaper than Cellcosmet. I would need to see miraculous results to justify spending that for an eye cream.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:42 am      Reply with quote
Thanks TheresaL and hubby!!!!! That was very generous of you to share both halves of your face with us. I wouldn't have the patience.

I cannot get my guy to put anything on his face besides shaving gel so yeah like Molly I wish I had a lab muffin too Sad .

Theresa suggested I wait for the results before I coughed up for Cellcosmet and I am happy I waited. I will try and get a sample first but for the moment will stick to my PTR Power K experiment and drugstore brand eyecream.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 11:12 am      Reply with quote
I seriously doubt that my husband will want to become a guinea pig or lab muffin! Laughing Although last night when I mentioned Molly asking what he will be trying next he did say maybe C serum, only around his eye area and he "is not sure yet".....

I actually can identify with what alot of you are saying about your husbands because my husband is actually that way too! He considers himself a soap and water kind of guy and has only recently started to be more consistent with applying sunscreen when he will be out in the sun. I was totally surprised when he suggested doing a half face test of the Cellcosmet. Shock I think that he does have some concerns about his eye area so perhaps that is why he decided to do it. I think that the improvements in both of his eyes are what sold him on the concept of using some type of eye cream everyday.

Lifeplyr01 I had to laugh when I previewed his review and saw the tire comment! I actually said that I didn't even think that those tires will last a year!! We will be lucky if they last 6 or 7 months! They are not for a monster truck but for a sportscar and are ultra high performance. Our tire bill in general is pretty high since my husband is really into motorsports but like he said everyone has their hobbies and I honestly don't mind the tire bill.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
I just wanted to say you have alovely eye color!! Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:54 pm      Reply with quote
Wow your hubby's irises are amazing Shock

Thanks for the review.

I'm still inclined to think the results that Cellcosmet gives is far more noticeable for people with drier and non-sensitive skin types, and wouldn't work so well for people with porous sensitive skin.
Mabsy

Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:36 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review Theresa & Hubby Smile I see the difference between the two - but then Cellcosmet is my fave eye cream so I'm pretty convinced already Smile

Love those eyes! Embarassed
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:22 am      Reply with quote
My personal take on it is that until we took the pictures it was hard to see any real difference. Seeing such a close up comparison the difference is noticable. After taking the pictures I can look at my husbands eyes and now that I know what I am looking for I can see more of a difference than I saw before. Oddly enough and this doesn't really come through on the pictures from a few weeks into the test it was obvious that the crow's feet on the Cellcomset eye were slightly more improved than on the Curel eye and that the little criss-cross lines under the eyes were slightly more improved on the Curel eye than on the Cellcosmet eye. But taking the entire eye area into account I guess it would be appropriate to say that the Cellcosmet one is marginally better. It is clear that the Cellcosmet did produce better results. I guess it is just a matter of how much better and is it worth it!

My husband has decided that the difference is not worth the cost and since he prefers the texture of the Curel has decided to go with that. Since I don't use the Cellcosmet anymore we are actually giving it away. Ever since I did my How exactly does Cellcosmet work? thread and concluded that I could not find any proof that the ingredients in Cellcsomet do anything other than hydrate very well I have been trying different eye creams. For awhile I considered using the Cellcosmet until I finished it even though I was not so keen on some of the ingredients. But gradually as my husbands half face test progressed I started to think, "why use something that you don't really want to just to finish it when there are other products that will do the job?". I guess I must have been an eye cream newbie (I have been using eye cream forever but had not really tried too many) when I tried the Cellcosmet and thought it was the best eye cream ever. That and I guess that I saw what I wanted to see. You know sort of like, "well this is an expensive eye cream and everyone raves about it so it must be good". I think that the fact that I was using an eye cream that was not hydrating at all right before I tried the Cellcosmet might have had something to do with my reaction to the Cellcosmet which is hydrating. Anyway I have tried 5 eye creams since and 3 of them have hydrated at least as well as the Cellcosmet and I prefer the texture and other things about 2 of those three. So IMO there are better eye creams out there than the Cellcosmet! It is very odd too that between eye cream samples I would try the Cellcosmet which I had previously thought absorbed very well and found that like DH said it did not really absorb that well. I am still sort of disturbed by my initial reaction to the Cellcosmet and how I saw what I expected to see. I like to think that my mind always works rationally and sees what is there but perhaps it does not.................

I think that it would be interesting to see how the Cellcosmet compares to other eye creams. Even to see how it compares to some inexpensive eye creams. Oddly enough even though we were comparing Cellsosmet to a moisturizer that is less than $1 and ounce somewhere in the back of my mind the fact that it did outperform the Curel still makes an impression. Is it because it hydrates a lot better? That would be my guess and IMO the most likely explanation. The Cellcosmet does have alot of water binding ingredients. Yet there is a part of me that says, "who knows-maybe there is something to the Cellcosmet". I guess that a part of me is still open to having someone come on our forum and say this is why Cellcosmet works and here is the proof. But then again if it were so easy to show that Cellcosmet outperforms other eye creams you would think that Cellcosmet would take the time to do a study and show the results......

miranets wrote:

I'm still inclined to think the results that Cellcosmet gives is far more noticeable for people with drier and non-sensitive skin types, and wouldn't work so well for people with porous sensitive skin.

miranets I have sensitive skin and at least around my eyes the skin is very dry. I found that for my issues (fine lines due to dehydration) the Cellcosmet worked very well. I actually was surprised that the fragrance which is very strong did not irritate at all. Usually I cannot tolerate fragrance in products.

Mabsy, miranets & c4ward I think that my husband has awesome looking eyes too! Embarassed BTW I told him about the lab muffin comment and he found it quite amusing!
RMB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:14 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
Anyway I have tried 5 eye creams since and 3 of them have hydrated at least as well as the Cellcosmet and I prefer the texture and other things about 2 of those three.

If possible: Which 5, which 3, and which 2? I know you've probably not had enough time with any one of them to do a detailed review. But I'm wondering what products interested you enough for you to choose them to begin your search with. Thank you.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 9:56 am      Reply with quote
RMB here is my brief review of the eye creams that I have been trying.

Pevonia Evolutive Eye Cream-I actually had a full size of this but since I got the Cellcosmet sample with the EDS order that contained this I ended up using the Cellcosmet instead and did not try the Pevonia until much later. I chose this one because it had a nice simple, mostly chemical free ingredient list. This one does hydrate as well as the Cellcsomet but I did not like it since it ran into my eyes. I know that you aren't supposed to do this but I apply eye creams right next to my eyes so I like creams that will not run into my eyes based on how I use them.

Valmont L'Elixr Eye Cream-although I did not request one, I got a sample of this. I did not really find this hydrating. It irritated the skin around my eyes a little so I don't know if the dryness was due to the irritation or if this cream just doesn't hydrate well. This also ran into my eyes.

Kanebo Sensai Eye Cream-I ordered the full size of the Eye Balm and requested a sample of the cream. I had used a sample of the Balm in the summer and while it worked well then I did not know if it would work well once our rainy season was over so I wanted to try the cream. I really love this Eye Cream. It hydrates at least as well as the Cellcosmet and I just like the texture (very thick but blends in very easily). It also makes the skin around my eyes feel very comfrotable. I have already bought a full size of the Eye Cream.

La Prairie Cellular Eye Contour Cream-received a sample that I did not request. Great texture and blends in well but does not hydrate well enough.

Darphin Stimuskin Plus Eye Contour Cream-Requested sample of this. This is a very nice eye cream. It borders on being a little greasy but at least for me works well. This hydrated very well and also made my eye area feel very comfortable. Unfortunatly the sample of this was very tiny so I really didn't get to use it too much. I would consider purchasing a full size but only if Darphin were running a GWP or some other special since this is $260 and ounce!

Darphin Arovita Eye and Lip Contour-Requested a sample. For some reason every Darphin Arovita product that I have tried has irritated my skin. This eye cream was not exception. Aside from the irritation this cream was just too light and did not hydrate enough.

I guess that was actually 6 eye creams and not five! I have a lot more samples to try yet. Also, after seeing my husbands half-face test I am very open to trying some inexpensive eye creams or maybe some HA underneath a very basic eye cream.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:03 am      Reply with quote
I like this basic eye cream from lbprocessors.com (the makers of the Ultra emu oil I love).

http://lbemuoil.com/under_%20eye_%20creme.htm

There are no ingredients in it that are skin-barrier unfriendly, and it's nicely moisturizing. Cheap, too.
RMB
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Theresa!

I had a look at the key ingredients for the Sensai range: BIO-Hyaluronate, Apricot Essence B-15, Silk Fibroin Derivative, Kanzou(Glycyrrhizin), Plastein PM, Ylang Ylang/Bergamot oil.

Wasn't your main gripe with Cellcosmet that they don't have research to back their claims? And that perhaps they offer nothing more than a really good moisturizer?

But do your new choices have a lot of scientific research behind them?

I'm totally not trying to be negative toward you. I think your reviews and approach are awesome.

I'm just wondering if after we've used vit C (am) / vit A (pm) and we're looking for that moisturizer to use afterwards. We're looking for that moisturizer that does more than moisturize... and right now it's just not out there?

Looking for that moisturizer that does more than moisturize, for my eyes I've been using:

ReVive Eye Renewal - Don't like. Too light, like a gel, doesn't hydrate enough. I might pair it with the more substantial Intensite Eye. But it's like why do that if you're not into the Eye Renewal? I don't know, ReVive stuff sometimes has me really believing, and other times seriously doubting and afraid, eek. It just seems among the most "scientific" of the non-proven science-y stuff?

Guerlain issima Eyeserum - I've been using this for a few weeks. Sometimes on top of the Revive. So-so hydration. Would prefer more. Doesn't do anything besides so-so hydrating.

La Colline Cellular Vital Eye Cream- This one was a sample recommended by a SA. Heavier than the other 2; I would say bare minimum hydration level whereas the other 2 don't cut it. Sample was pretty generous, my opinion: doesn't do anything other than hydrate.

Oh, I don't know what my next step is going to be. My eyes have been looking terrible lately.
lin23
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Theresa, I'm happy about your eyecream summary again. Since i can remember i'm looking for a good eyecream (actually, my first ever post in the EDS forum was about eyecreams...). I know that we still haven't found the reason for the Cellcosmet to work and since our "big" discussion i'm a bit sceptical with the cream - but still, for me it's the best daytime eye moisturizer sofar (i had La Prairie - very disappointing ! ernolaszlo : so-so, Dior Capture : no, thanks, Shiseido Bioperformance: very good! z.bigatti : no way, isc : N O, etc., etc.). And then again, you're right: we can probably find a cheaper eyecream which can moisturize (and nothing else). As Theresa, i also go with eyecreams very near to my eyes, so it's important for me to have one which stays where i put it and won't "transport" into my eyes. My next eyecream project is PSF.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
Yes one of my main gripes with Cellcosmet is that they have no reserach to back up their claims. My conclusion was that there is absolutly nothing to back up their claim that the active ingredeints in their products (fibronectin, actin, etc.) are actually doing anything other than moisturizing. My other problem with this line is the yuck factor of the ingredeints like fibronectin. I really don't want to be putting that stuff on my face if all it does is hydrate when I can certainly find something that will do the same thing just as well and not have the yuck factor. Now if the stuff actually did something worthwhile then I would bite the bullet so to speak and use it because the benefits outweigh the yuck factor!

To be perfectly honest the main thing that I want in a eye cream is hydration. I also want it to make my eye area feel comfortable. I have been using Differin for years and do apply this to my crow's feet area (I use the word area because I have no crow's feet) and my lower orbital bone. I recently started using a C serum in a non-drying base and have been applying that over my eye cream. So as far as actives go I feel that right now I am doing enough for my eye area. I like the idea of a moisturizer that does more than moisturize and wouldn't mind finding one but the hydration is my priority.

Out of all the products that I mentioned you are totally right none of them have alot of scientific research behind them. But I don't think that you can say that Kanebo has no research behind their ingredients. I actually use their mositurizers too and like the fact that their Sensai products contain a decent amount of niacinamide. Is nicacinamide one of the star active ingredeints with tons of scientific proof behind it? Absolutly not!! But it has been shown to have some benefits in limited studies especially as an anti-inflammatory. So if I can use an eye cream or moisturizer with this ingredient that hydrates well then it is IMO a good choice. I am sort of intrigued by this whole inflammation/aging connection and would think that using a moisturizer with anti-inflammatories or MMP inhibitors would be a good thing. I also think that a few extra anti-oxidants in a moisturizer can be a good thing. BTW Olay makes several products with Niacinamide so they might be worth checking out once I run out of my current stash of eye creams and eye cream samples.

I think that there is a difference between companies that use unproven but possibly beneficial ingredients (you alluded to this in your Revive comments) and companies that use ingredients and claim that they work wonders but yet you can search all you want and you can't find any evidence that the ingredient does anything. To me if you can look up niacinamide and see that such and such a study shows a benefit it means something. No, it does not mean nearly as much as the quantity of evidence behind say retinoids but it certainly means more than the amount of evidence behind the "active" ingredients in the Cellcosmet. Which like you said is my whole gripe with this line-there is NO evidence.

In all honestly I bought the Kanebo Eye Cream before it became obvious that the Curel worked about as well as the Cellcosmet. I know that I am a rational person and yet I still find myself drawn to the fancy packaging and marketing. I guess that I am not immune to this stuff no matter how much my logical side says, "you would do just as well to throw some niacinamide in some Curel". But then I prefer the texture of the Kanebo to the Curel and it does make my eyes feel more comfortable. Perhaps some more searching is in order. This half-face test has been somewhat uncomfortable for me because it has made my confront my beliefs and assumptions about skincare. I honestly expected the Cellcosmet to do much better even though I knew at the time my husband started the half-face test that it really contained no known active ingredients.

I did not feel that you were trying to be negative towards me at all! It is actually refreshing to see someone challenge something that I say or question me as to why I chose a product!!!

BTW I am afraid of growth factors myself. Wink
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:03 pm      Reply with quote
lin23 I may be mistaken here but I do recall a post where you were asking about eye creams and I was raving on and on about how great the Cellcosmet was at reducing fine lines due to dehydration. In fact I think that my raves may have been one of the factors that convinced you to try the Cellcosmet....... Shock
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:50 pm      Reply with quote
I wouldn't say that your husband's test is really conclusive though. You say you were surprised at the minimal improvements, but I wouldn't expect the area to improve much unless he did some other things too to improve absorbancy. I mean none of us would just use soap and water and an eye cream. It would be part of our entire youthifying regimen.

By his age the skin is going to have a thicker corneal layer and that's particularly noticeable around the crows feet area. He would need to exfoliate or add a retinoid to get softer skin and allow the cream to penetrate and get optimum results. Cellcosmet and emu/ha have much more dramatic immediate effects on my eye area. I was going to post some photos to show people, but chickened. The results are convincing though.

I have the same trouble with my mother, whenever I go home she wants to know what I'm using and I give her some, but she washes her face with something dreadful and absolutely refuses point blank to exfoliate ever and nothing has an effect on her skin because it won't absorb at all.

I still think Cellcosmet is superior in the plumping, moisturising way and I'm not generally swayed by expensive things. As I mentioned before I'm actually switched on to the range again by the inclusion of Fibronectin etc. rather than repulsed, although that's in the abstract. If I knew the exact source I might not be so keen.
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
OKay....what is Fibronectin??
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
It's one of the moisture binding proteins found in your skin along with GAGs (don't ask me to spell that) etc. Cellcosmet claim to have 'active' hydrolised cells in all their products.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:14 pm      Reply with quote
Molly,
I don't recall saying that I was surprised by the minimal improvements. I was surprised that the Cellcosmet only did marginally better than the Curel and I believe that this was said in the context of me discussing my lingering belief that more expensive means that it must have something that makes it worthwhile.

I really wish we had taken before shots because both my husband and I were genuinely surprised by how much of a difference hydration can make on the apperance of wrinkles. This applies to both the Curel eye and the Cellcosmet eye.

Let me just try to make sure that I know what you are getting at. You are saying that exfoliation of some sort is necessary and that you have had better results with hydrating products since you have been exfoliating the area. That would make sense. I am wondering what would be best for my husband to try and am thinking retinoids and/or Vitamin C. The vitamin C would mildly exfoliate and the retinoid like you said would allow the cream to penetrate. I honestly do not feel comfortable using other exfoliants in the eye area and since DH gets his skincare info from me that means that he wouldn't feel comfortable with this either. Who knows though I may change my mind on this if you make a convincing enough argument! Wink

I don't think any of us would question the plumping, moisturizing abilities of the Cellcosmet. But like I mentioned in my post above I have found eye creams that do this just as well. Since I live in the desert I think that serves as a great environment to compare the hydrating abilities of different eye creams. If it can keep my eyes hydrated it is probably pretty good!

I have a few questions about your opinion of the Cellcosmet. Do you plan on purchasing a full size of the Cellcosmet or would you be content with the emu/HA (or some other eye cream) combination that you use? Also, what is it about fibronectin that appeals to you so much? Is it it's water binding ability or is there a secret suspicion that this ingredient may actually do something Cool ? If the later please share your thoughts.

Yes the fibronectin is a protein found in skin. It is also found in blood. We do know that Cellcosmet produces their cellular extracts using biotechnology. What we don't know, although I have certainly tried to find out, if where they originally got the animal material for the biotech labs to use!
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |