Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

New Dr Hauschka Makeup!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:28 am      Reply with quote
Hey All! In case you haven't yet noticed, I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on some new Dr H makeup that has come in. EDS is now carrying the Novum Lipsticks and Novum lipglosses as well as the eyeshadow solos! For some reason they are in the "Makeup" category as opposed to "Lips & Eyes" but that might change. Here's the link for now.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dr-hauschka-makeup-m_245_378.htm

WooHoo!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Now it's your turn to tell me! Thanks for the heads-up, wildflower! Smile
shanno
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Fantastic! I've been waiting for the eyeshadow solos for months!
Sutrish
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:03 am      Reply with quote
The new Novum glosses must be a smaller size, as there's quite a price difference. There's no mention (that I can see) of the size on Dr. H's site.
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Sutrish wrote:
The new Novum glosses must be a smaller size, as there's quite a price difference. There's no mention (that I can see) of the size on Dr. H's site.

I think they may be less in price because the Novum colours are supposedly seasonal (although the colours don't seem to change much). As for the glosses they are brand new to the Dr Hauschka line as well as the Novum line so maybe they are offering them at an intro price. I have no idea what the size is but they look similar to the regular Dr H glosses. I can say that I have a Novum lipstick (Sand Dune shade) and it is fantastic!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:54 am      Reply with quote
If the new glosses are the same size, that's a super price! Is there a scent or taste to the Novum lipsticks?
wildflower
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Sutrish wrote:
If the new glosses are the same size, that's a super price! Is there a scent or taste to the Novum lipsticks?

Well I had to go and sniff my lipstick to check out the scent. LOL To me it smells a bit like vanilla and rose - really soft, mildly sweet, and floral. As for the taste, I think it's pretty much tasteless but maybe it has a bit of a floral aftertaste. Wink That might come from the waft of scent drifting up to the nose though. Nonetheless, it neither smells nor tastes offensive and is actually quite nice.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for sniffing your lipstick. Very Happy I appreciate it.
newgirl
5% products discount

Fri Nov 24, 2006 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'm wearing the Novum #04 which is a lovely subtle shade perfect for casual daywear. When I tried the Gloss it seemed to give mostly shine with very little colour.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
DR H make up is excellent.does it?
i never have a trial.
wait for the reviews Cool
nyamyj
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I just received the Dr H undereye concealer #2 today. It looks very natural and covered my purply circles. It does smell very strong though and I'm happy that the scent lessened in time. No irritation so far and I'm hoping since I've opened the product the smell lightens up. It has a lovely consistency and blends well. Can't notice I'm wearing it. Tonight I just put concealer on freshly cleansed face, a little lip gloss and I was out the door.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:35 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |