Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Anyone else making a list?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
kdd2411
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:35 am      Reply with quote
I am also making a list and it gets longer by the day as I hang around this forum Smile. I still have not found my HG products so with the help of everyone's reviews I am certain I will.
nadjazz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I now track my list in a spreadsheet, LOL!

I have columns for price, website links, any special comments, etc.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:00 am      Reply with quote
A spreadsheet! How genius. hahaha. As a list writing kind of a girl, I make mental lists, have lists on my iPod, write lists at work when bored and the worst which I've stopped myself from doing lately... at school! Last time I did this girl peaked at it and gave me the weirdest look. Oops. Shock

My list is:
Clarisonic
a C serum (still deciding which one)
mascara that doesn't flake

and the new obsession du jour
A lightsaber!!! ***

I'm shocked at how not out of control that list is. If it weren't for the two expensive gadgets I might think myself a reasonable person. Scary.

***Just kidding - actually just an LED.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
callalily wrote:

and the new obsession du jour
A lightsaber!!! ***

***Just kidding - actually just an LED.

Right! You've just started a stampede down to the local toy shop! Laughing
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
No lists for me....my goal is to hope I actually FORGET about those things so that I don't buy them! Very Happy

Though that clearly doesn't work well enough, since I recently ended up with a STOP, a LaserMax, and....whatever else I'm trying to forget I bought. Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:56 pm      Reply with quote
My list is in my head but includes

Cellcosmet masks, Precious and Anti Stress
Valmont Renewing Pack
Valmont Glaciers face and eye cream (seems like they would be a real treat)

Maybe others in the future but I have read such great things about these I have to try them.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:26 am      Reply with quote
@ MajorB. Thanks for that great visual, ohh how I love to laugh. I mean besides the seriousness of skincare of course. This place is a nice little escape after staying up all night wading through Shakespeare and I love the sense of humor that runs through EDS.
"We should treat all the trivial things of life seriously, and all the serious things of life with sincere and studied triviality.”
- Oscar Wilde

Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
No lists for me, too.

I just wait for the good deals, and then I'll decide which is worth to buy.

That's way I saved my money. Razz
kaykayo
5% products discount

Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
For me, I really need a make-up list now.

I don't know how to make up and what products do I need. Could anyone please introduced me some wonderful products? I have sensitive dry skins. And I wanna try some foundations and powders.

Thanks a lot!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:30 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |