Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

NEW MEMBERS: Introductions thread
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
sherryt1258

Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, my name is Sherry. I just turned 50 in December. I was a loyal Skinceuticals follower and then moved on to Remergent. This was my holy grail but now is being discontinued so I am on a quest to find something else. I have always had fairly good skin until peri menopause hit--out came the brown spots in great numbers and breakouts like I have never had before. Look forward to meeting all of you.
Shannon Moore

Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:09 am      Reply with quote
Hello..What a wonderful place,I was on a plastic surgery board and this board was mentioned there...I love it. I am 39 years old and have done everything i can to fight the aging process for the past 10 years. I look forward to getting to know you all. My biggest interest is to learn how to self inject fillers.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Hello,

I live in Paradise Valley, AZ where it is dry all year round. In the summers the heat is over 110 F for weeks on end. Needless to say that skincare is very important.

I am 54 years old and post menapausal. My skin is changing and my routine needs to change with it.

Cheers,
Mildred
LovelyLotion86

Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
I'm new to the forum. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm 22 and I work for a NYC based marketing company. We do a lot of cool celebrity, fashion, and brand marketing. I look forward to posting here. It seems like a great community.
ella-stella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
I was going to post a question but decided to post the introduction here first, because I have been reading your posts for various topics for some time and I NEED to tell you that I absolutely and totally appreciate this site! I think this forum community is populated by very wise, mature and well-spirited individuals. Thank you so much for all your honest and helpful sharing of VALUABLE experiences. I hope to be a help for you too some day (so far I am only learning).
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Aw..shucks Embarassed and welcome Very Happy
Mandzanita

Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hi!!

Just found you guys while I was purchasing some St. Tropez tanning lotion. I am in dire need of some color in my face and body right now so I thought I'd do something about it. I've been reading through some threads and am so excited to join and start learning the art of skin care! I'm also looking forward to reading all the product reviews! Now I'm off to immerse myself into the forum Smile
bellydonna
5% products discount

Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
Hello lovely ladies,

I am a 33 yr. old mom of 2 who is obsessed with beauty products. I have an admittedly poor skin care regime and am looking forward to learning more from all you experienced ladies!

5% products discount

Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
hello~ newbie here
im from Singapore Razz Laughing
yauzit
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I just found this place to introduce myself. I am 25 years and just moved from Kamloops to victoria. The weather in victoria is much better than kamloops. My skin feel really dry when I lived in Kamloops.
Janabanana
5% products discount

Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:46 pm      Reply with quote
Hi,
I found this site while doing a search for the derma rolling system. I ordered the roller and since reading this forum have ordered the emu oil, revitalash & lips2kiss. I can't wait to get all this stuff. Sure hope it works wonders.

BTW, I'm a 45 year old mom of 2 very active boys. I have terrible bags under my eyes and can't wait to find a cure for those.

Love this site.
there

Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Smile Hi, I'm a new member here. I was looking up derma rolling for some recommendations, and decided to come on board. Seems like a nice bunch here.

there
acidgrl

Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone...I accidentally came across this site while researching peels.....I've tried numerous times to google sites looking for a forum that has women talking and using more natural products....I was never able to locate one...I'm so glad I stumbled on this one!...I have a lot of reading to do!

5% products discount

Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi all, I'm new to posting in forums and find it a tad intimidating, but I have to say I've gotten so much good information from this site. Everyone seems so helpful and friendly and I love getting reviews and opinions on products before spending my hard earned $$. I look forward to trying new products and also sharing what works for me. Smile

5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Hello EDS members, i have been lurking & learning so much from this site for a while now and thought i really should say hello,

now i have broke the ice i hope to join in the forum conversations and not to be too worried about asking questions,

Smile
happycat01
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:57 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone

I have just joined this forum hoping I can share as much information about skincare as I can.
Only one question: (I hope it doesn't sound too silly) is this forum australian? I live in Scotland.
Smile

LE: I think it's Canadian.
eireann
5% products discount

Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I found this forum yesterday and have already learned so much. My new favorite hang out!

I'm almost forty two and have two kids, one hubby and too many reptiles!!

5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

Am new.. well not really.. started an account with EDS several years back and have not ordered from them since..

I lost my original account Sad

Right now, my concerns have change.. I've just stepped into my 30s and am looking for products which will help me delay the first signs of ageing!

Any recommendations?
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi all,

I am 23, young male, living in Paris. Studying chemistry. and wants to do cosmetics formulation in the future, thus my interest in skincare!

I love decleor, darphin, and i would love to try cellcosmet but the priceeeee is expensive.

I spend way too much on skincare. Bad thing/
Myrna Speaks
5% products discount

Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Hiya! I'm Myrna, 52 and as interested as ever in skin care and makeup. Menopause and New England are the latest assaults to my skin. I've already learned a lot from lurking; now I'll get on board.
callalily
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
Hi <3 I'm 22 on the West Coast and I study theatre and art at University but I'm aiming to transfer into nursing!! Razz I looove this forum.

Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:32 am      Reply with quote
Hello everyone... Is it ok for a male to hang around here? I promise, no come-ons, lol. Very Happy

I am 43, husband and father; and from Canada. The weather does play a harsh factor on my skin. I have Rosacea and very dry hands (from working outdoors).

Hope to share good info and learn a few things along the way.
Toulie

Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:34 am      Reply with quote
I am new to the forum and have lots to share about beauty products and natural herbal remedies. I hope to learn from you also! I'm sure this will be lots of fun.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:41 am      Reply with quote
Hey, I am new to this forum, even though I've heard this forum before for many times. But I just kept lurking. Yesterday finally I registered it.

So, is there anyone who can tell me how to be a full member? :P
I wanna buy some stuff from EDS. If I can obtain the 5% discount, it'll be nice. Bad Grin
yy3506
5% products discount

Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:05 am      Reply with quote
Hi there!
I became a member just now.^-^
I am 30 and I am from Asia.
I hope to learn from you also! I'm sure this will be lots of fun.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |