Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lancôme skin care products for Dry skins
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
babygirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Long hours in front of the computer screen, sleepless nights, caffeine and lack of fresh air make my skin look tired and dehydrated. I tried all sorts of products before but I’ve never been fully satisfied with any of them until I bought Lancôme skin care products for dry skins.

First of all Galatee Confort Cleansing Milk – it’s very rich and creamy what might feel a bit weird at the beginning but you get used to the texture after a while – it’s really nourishing. Anyway you can always apply Tonique Confort Rehydrating Lotion just after using the cleanser - that’s what I do. Wink The lotion is really nice and refreshing and takes away the remnants of the milk.
Next step - Hydra Zen destressing eye treatment – it really works for me and it’s one of the few eye creams that I’m not allergic to. It’s an amazing cream/gel with anti-fatigue and anti-puffiness ingredients
And finally - Triple Performance Stimulating Silkening Moisturiser. Its greatest advantage is that it’s very light, does not leave any greasy layers and keeps your skin well hydrated all day. Excellent as a base for your make up too.

A combination of those products really leaves your skin soft and soothed!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Glad you found something that is working for you.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
Normally I purchase Lancome products only when they have bonus.
humi
5% products discount

Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote

The same here. I dont want them even when they offer gwp
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
I used to use a lot of lancome product when I am around 23-26. Their line of product for 25+ skin is not as good. (thinking about Primodale line) They have great 20-25 product line, and good for mature skin(renergie and absolute). Once awhile I will buy some of their new products just to see as good. But, so far, no good result. Now, I switched to Clarins, now... I can't let go Clarins.

Ohya, I found in the outlet or duty free store, Lancome product are really cheap.
nickieygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:38 pm      Reply with quote
I like Lancome tonique comfort
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 10, 2007 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Glad that it worked for you!!
Smoothskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:02 am      Reply with quote
My skin is extremely sensitive at the moment and perhaps not responding well to plant extracts. I have stopped using Osea and Sisley and started using Lancome moisturiser and eye cream. I was very surprised when I noticed that my skin felt much calmer after applying the Lancome products. If I look at the ingredient list I think it is very simple, but again to my surprise, after using these products for a week or so my dehydration lines are diseappearing... Who would have thought it - good old Lancome saving my skin Very Happy
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 11, 2007 5:13 am      Reply with quote
I'm not really a big fan of Lancome skincare mainly because I find it too highly fragranced. But the Hydra Zen range has been ok, I haven't tried the eye cream yet though, which is one product I definitely want to try especially if it reduces puffiness!
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
nickieygirl wrote:
I like Lancome tonique comfort

I like it also.
But I don't like PRIMORDIALE.
I don't see anything change after I use it. Confused
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using Lancome Galatee Confort Cleansing Milk for weeks. I love it. It's great for my sensitive/dry skin. Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I used to love Lancome back in my 20's and early 30, I even worked for Lancome back in the day, a very long time ago. I was a big fan of absolute for years and it really kept my skin hydrated. The smell was a little overpowering in a sweet perfume sort of way but a few years ago it just stopped working for me and I had to move on to products that were more suited to sensitive skin. These mid to late 30's skin changes are crazy.
j0g6345
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:06 pm      Reply with quote
Some of my friends love aqua fusion, but it doesn't do anything for me Sad
dreamcat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Lancome toner is very gentle&soft,never irritated.But cream line is not suitable for oily skin.
My mother uses Lancome Mopholift cream for these days.It smells like rose fragrance,and makes dry skin soft and bright.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
i like to use the aqua fusion, it is good for dry skin.
nodouble
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 16, 2007 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
bb2000 wrote:

hehe, me too. I just ordered a skin care set with gift. And it's really worthy. I love the comfort mousse, it works well for sensitive skin. But the comfort toner is a little bit sticky.
helenzwl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 21, 2007 11:22 am      Reply with quote
but you can get a cheaper price at outlets!
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 22, 2024 11:10 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |