Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Breast Enhancement Supplement
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:27 am      Reply with quote
Did anyone ever try this brand b4 called Sau San Tong? It's very popular in HK. It's $360US/ 3treatments for 3months. I just purchased it online. Don't know if it works or not...I'll keep all of u posted. Here's the link http://one2fit.com/en_2_cat53_sub111_product537.htm
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:59 am      Reply with quote
I haven't tried it. I once tried some GNC kind, just to see if it would work. (I'm kinda glad it didn't, since I'm not exactly small to start with.) It was herbal, and I've heard that herbal things don't really work because the body can't break them down.

Is that $36, or $360? It had better work, at that price! Shock Keep us posted!

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Think this topic has been covered before, when it comes to breast enhancement, surgery is the only sure fire thing that'll work. That's actually quite expensive to all thse other supplements out there, $360 Shock and not to mention the dosage, 6-8 pills morning and evening? Geeze, that's a lot of pills to swallow.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
yeah that dosage is just a bitch sketchy! but let us know about your results because i've been curious about these little boob pills you hear about so often!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
what a timely post.

I, uh, have been using Fenugreek for the past 1.5 weeks.

Long story but I read this prank, http://www.zug.com/pranks/breast/

Anyway, Fenugreek is a proven herb for nursing mothers. I bought some and took it for 5 days ... nothing. I also read that fenugreek is absorbed topically through breast tissue so I tried that the other night ... uh, this stuff stinks so bad! It smells like B.O. and I had to wash everything.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:55 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
what a timely post.

I, uh, have been using Fenugreek for the past 1.5 weeks.

Long story but I read this prank, http://www.zug.com/pranks/breast/

Anyway, Fenugreek is a proven herb for nursing mothers. I bought some and took it for 5 days ... nothing. I also read that fenugreek is absorbed topically through breast tissue so I tried that the other night ... uh, this stuff stinks so bad! It smells like B.O. and I had to wash everything.

OMG..I just spit out my water. I remember fenugreek being mentioned on another thread like a few months back and was tempted to try it, never did though. I also recall reading that it had a very strong and distinct odor which was released through the sweat glands, I think like curry or something. So when I read your post I couldn't help but laugh! Sorry! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:03 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing

I remember that -- the lady who tried it said that she smelled like pancakes all the time!

The GNC stuff I tried had Fenugreek in it. I think it was called Natural Curves. It never made me smell like pancakes, though!

I *think* it might have worked a bit, albeit very much after-the-fact. I finished the bottle in early October, and now my breasts do seem larger. Shock I don't know if the enlargement pills are to "blame", or if it's just that my breasts are still growing.

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 1:56 pm      Reply with quote
I think if these things worked, you'd see a thread about 80 pages long, with all of us giving links to cheaper sources, like the HA caps rofl !!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
I also recall reading that it had a very strong and distinct odor which was released through the sweat glands, I think like curry or something. So when I read your post I couldn't help but laugh! Sorry! Very Happy

Curry, hmmm, more like "Curry left out in the sun for a week, after a passing dog pooped in it, and someone pee'd".

Forgot, but yeah .... I WAS also starting to smell/perspire a "distinctive" scent ... eau de fenugreek. But the raw powder smelled MUCH worse than my perspiration ... i think?
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
It's not $36, it's $360US for 3months supply. I know it's quite expensive and I kinda have doubts that it'll work but I'm tempted to try. I'll for sure keep u all posted. Does anyone try anything that actually works to increase their cup size? Thanks!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
holler if anybody finds a good breast *reduction* supplement wave
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:38 pm      Reply with quote
You know if it was as easy as taking a pill, we'd all be shopping in the D section of Victoria's Secret. I've tried several things, pills & lotions & sprays, focusing on the ones w/ money back guarantees, and the only thing I got was a wee bit sore (like PMS soreness) for a few weeks, then nothing. Nada, nyet, zipp. (I also had to give up caffeine & chocolate while taking them ... what a waste of time!!!) I tried them because I'd always wanted have larger breasts but don't want to risk surgery. (the only women I've personally known w/implants have had problems) Then I had to ask myself just why I wanted to have larger breasts...was it the culture, advertising, competitivness, what? Is a woman with "small" breasts less of a woman than one with "large" breasts? Just what "is" the feminine body ideal and why do we fall for it? It's worth thinking about. I realized that no one's every complained about it and I decided to be OK with what I've got.

Anyway sorry for the rant. Good luck but I believe our DNA has more to do with how big our breasts get than what herbs we take.
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
What really worked for me was taking birth control pills. I had B cups to begin with, but once I started taking BC -- I have become a C/D cup. I think it might be my genetics too -- both grandmothers had largish breasts, and my mom's younger sister has HUGE ones. My mom always teases me, saying that she wishes she had boobs like mine.

I'm still not sure if the Natural Curves I took has anything to do with my breasts seeming larger now...

ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
Red Devil wrote:
What really worked for me was taking birth control pills. I had B cups to begin with, but once I started taking BC -- I have become a C/D cup. I think it might be my genetics too -- both grandmothers had largish breasts, and my mom's younger sister has HUGE ones. My mom always teases me, saying that she wishes she had boobs like mine.

I'm still not sure if the Natural Curves I took has anything to do with my breasts seeming larger now...

I hear this from a few girls, my g/f also went to like a C after starting her bc pills. Am I taking the wrong ones? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:
I also recall reading that it had a very strong and distinct odor which was released through the sweat glands, I think like curry or something. So when I read your post I couldn't help but laugh! Sorry! Very Happy

Curry, hmmm, more like "Curry left out in the sun for a week, after a passing dog pooped in it, and someone pee'd".

Forgot, but yeah .... I WAS also starting to smell/perspire a "distinctive" scent ... eau de fenugreek. But the raw powder smelled MUCH worse than my perspiration ... i think?

OMG...that had to be the funnies thing I've read today. I laughed out loud that co-workers passing my office must think I'm nuts laughing blatently all to myself. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
Let's see...I started off with Alesse, then went to Ortho-Tricyclen, and now I'm on Estro-Step, which is a really high dose of progesterone. Oh! I just started on a new brand, actually, but I can't remember the name. Maybe that's why mine are bigger lately...I completely forgot!

Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:47 pm      Reply with quote
hmm ... I agree with RedDevil. When I was on birth control my boobs went up to a C/D. Now they're back down to a B/C.

I decided to try fenugreek on a whim. I really wasn't expecting miracles but it has been used for centuries to assist nursing mothers and supposedly does cause a little water retention so the breasts fill out a little.

I've been measured a couple of times and I'm a full B/small C. I was hoping this would tip the scale to a regular C ... my breasts are starting to head south.

I'm going to try again (if only to use up the pills) but I'm going to blame ALL OF YOU if anyone says ANYTHING about B.O.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:57 pm      Reply with quote
Buwahahaha ... I just HAD to post this....

So, I did a Google search to look for the citations about Fenugreek and see this

"Sprinkle each side of each breast with 1/2 teaspoon of the seasoning mix and rub it in well with your hands."

I read fast and didn't catch that this is a recipe by Paul Prodhomme.

d'oh
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:31 am      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
I read fast and didn't catch that this is a recipe by Paul Prodhomme.

rofl rofl rofl
i'm sure you'll be tender and tasty!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:05 am      Reply with quote
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Chef Prudhomme looks like he's been using his own recipe for awhile, with his ponderous man-boobs!!

ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:17 am      Reply with quote
Red Devil wrote:
Let's see...I started off with Alesse, then went to Ortho-Tricyclen, and now I'm on Estro-Step, which is a really high dose of progesterone. Oh! I just started on a new brand, actually, but I can't remember the name. Maybe that's why mine are bigger lately...I completely forgot!

I was on ortho-tricyclen for a little now I"m on trilevlen. I always wondered about the amounts of hormones in b/c pills, like the ones that are 3 different levels as opposed to those that are the same dosage throughout the month.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:21 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Red Devil wrote:

I was on ortho-tricyclen for a little now I"m on trilevlen. I always wondered about the amounts of hormones in b/c pills, like the ones that are 3 different levels as opposed to those that are the same dosage throughout the month.

The brand that I'm on now is a new kind. I wish I could remember the name. I *think* it's one level of hormones throughout, and then four or five placebos at the very end of the pack. My doc said that these pills are supposed to be the really big thing in BC -- they are supposed to REALLY stop cramping & such.

ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Red Devil wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:
Red Devil wrote:

The brand that I'm on now is a new kind. I wish I could remember the name. I *think* it's one level of hormones throughout, and then four or five placebos at the very end of the pack. My doc said that these pills are supposed to be the really big thing in BC -- they are supposed to REALLY stop cramping & such.

May bring this up in my next visit to the OBGYN. Thanks for the info.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 7:56 am      Reply with quote
I'm not too sure if breast enhancement supplements actually work or not Think...but some of them sound too good to be true Confused

I remember reading about this chewing gum from Asia that is meant to increase the size of your bust, here is a link for one of the sites...

http://www.getbustupgum.com/bustupgum.html

Dare I ask, but has anyone actually used this stuff?? Embarassed
daisylondon
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
BC pills did make a difference years ago. But really the only things that have made my boobs bigger is getting old and putting on weight! An HA type solution would be so much better lol.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |