Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What Forum Do You Read Here First?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 10:37 pm      Reply with quote
I ended up falling asleep after Grey's tonite, woke up at 11, got a little burst of energy, and now I have nothing better to do then ask you guys inane questions! Laughing

So, when you click on EDS, what forum do you read first? I tend to always go to Product Reviews so I can torture myself by reading all of these incredible reviews on stuff that I will most surely need to have! Then I hop over to the Lounge, then the Skin Care Forum. If I'm feeling especially wild Very Happy I'll mix it up a bit on the second two, (I know, such a rebel!) but I tend to gravitate towards the reviews first...

Anyone else?

Maria Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:22 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav, I just start at the beginning with skincare and go down. It's 12:15 a.m. here in Houston and I'm trying to get tired enough to sleep. I think it's the typing and reading that makes me sleepy,certainly not the content of the forum's posts. Nitey-nite. Smile
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:26 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare & Makeup then the Lounge THEN Product Reviews. Product Reviews are starting to get me in so much trouble 'cause I just HAVE to have everything. Laughing Laughing

Ari
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:35 am      Reply with quote
Always the product reviews as I love to read other opinions on new products or even old ones that I have never tried. Keep the reviews coming.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:18 am      Reply with quote
When my skin is giving me grief I go to the Skincare and Makeup Board first. I'm with Arielle, the Product Review Board can empty your wallet, there are so many temptations in there! (Bushy your reviews are very good, your contribution had some influence when I decided to try and purchase the Juvedical renewing serums, Remergent will be next but it will be some time before I try the Valmont products). I always have a look in the lounge before logging off Very Happy
Mabsy

Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:39 am      Reply with quote
I brace myself and then head over to the product reviews forum while trying to be strong and telling myself I don't need anything at the moment Smile

That happens on the weekends when I have time. During the week I click on the link that shows me all the posts since the last time I logged in and I go through them from oldest to most recent. That's the practical me Smile
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:41 am      Reply with quote
I hit them in this order -- skincare forum, Lounge, product reviews. I have learned a lot here at EDS!
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I usually check the Products Reviews first to see if anyone has discovered a topical lip plumper that works for unlucky people like myself. Very Happy Then I hit up the Lounge.

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:27 am      Reply with quote
I would be a product reviews, lounge, then skin care person...

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:19 am      Reply with quote
I read everything at once. I usually click the "posts since your last visit" button. I'm a lazy forum member.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:35 am      Reply with quote
Angyl wrote:
I read everything at once. I usually click the "posts since your last visit" button. I'm a lazy forum member.

I do this too. We're not lazy Angyl, we don't wanna miss any recent posts Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I tend to go into the skincare forum first..maybe because it's the most active forum since I refresh my browser every 30 sec Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:42 am      Reply with quote
I check lounge, product reviews, then skincare. Don't know why other than it's in order of which I seem to read the most posts of last. I usually skim the lounge, fret over reviews, and really read the skincare.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Reviews, skincare then skim over the lounge. I spend most of my time in skincare, and try to read all of the posts! Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
Always the Lounge. The first few years were spent in Product and Skincare and then the Lounge but this year I rarely go into those two because it usually costs me money by the time I'm done reading all the wonderful reviews. The lounge is the safest place for me to be these days with two children in college now. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:53 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
Angyl wrote:

I do this too. We're not lazy Angyl, we don't wanna miss any recent posts Cool

well color me stupid, never knew you could do this, Confused !!!!!
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I don't pick a particular forum to check first. I always check my "watched topics" and then click on "View today's topics".

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm moody so sometimes I check the Skincare one first then go the Lounge and then to Reviews, sometimes I do the reverse, sometimes I skip the Reviews all together. I like variety. LOL Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
I've just started viewing posts by RSS feed and I love it. I can read all new posts within about a minute and then can double click to see the whole thread on the wesite if I want to. It's great. So now I can see the new things from all the forums at once.
Lifeplyr01
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
Top to bottom for me.

Skincare, Product Reviews, Lounge

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 10:40 pm      Reply with quote
I love the Lounge first and then the Skincare. I'm an extrovert so when I eventually discovered the Lounge, I was so excited. I love the eclectic nature of it.
rayna
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:59 am      Reply with quote
I like to read from bottom to top. Because if I read top first, probably, I will ignore posts at the bottom due to my strange impatience.
Jala
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 11, 2006 5:49 pm      Reply with quote
Lounge first, then Skincare. I try to avoid the reviews for as long as I can, but, inevitably, recently reviewed products usually end up being mentioned on another board and I just have to see what the fuss is about Rolling Eyes
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 4:22 am      Reply with quote
product reviews, skincare forum, Lounge

I have learned a lot here at EDS!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
i'm boring and I red in order Smile

Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:46 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |