Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
What to try for firming eye lids? Valmont or PSF?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
I've been thinking of trying PSF phyto-lift cranberry because of the all great reviews on how it tightens and lifts puffy eyelids. It looks like Valmont gets great raves too.

I'm 44, no wrinkles but have the puffy Asian eyelids. It HAS tightened a little (and no more dark circles) with nightly use of Avene Ystheal cream - but I'm looking for more tightening.

TIA,
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
I can't really comment about Valmont-price prohibits, but I can tell you that I've gotten results from PSF-I've gotten my lids back. I didn't see results right away but I think after a couple of weeks it actually made it to HG status-which rarely happens. Plus, the price is right so you're not out much if it dosen't work for you....but honestly I've tried most & this one delivers.
Mammamia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
Marina,
I'm glad to hear you say it takes a little bit of time because I just started using the PSF Cranberry Gel and was beginning to get a little down that I didn't see the results that everyone else had raved about. I think I've used the product every morning for a little over a week now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
I know- just keep using it. One day, you'll just notice you eyes look wide awake & make-up looks better. I swear my lid is more defined-it used to close in to my upper lids. Whatever eye lid color I had put on just disappeared into my crease.

Hope I'm making sense-migraine day. Crying or Very sad
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:30 pm      Reply with quote
2nd the PSF for upper lids. It's one of my HGs, too! It didn't take me a few weeks - more like one - to see a difference and I'm a happy user ever since!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:49 pm      Reply with quote
but it's not an HG for everyone

I tried it for a second time after seeing Marina's comments before about it and used it for 3 weeks or so...........again nothing.

Still, it's cheap so you may as well give it a go, but don't get all your hopes up.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone. Yeah, I must say that price is a huge factor in making me think I should try PSF first.

BTW - if Darren is reading this ... I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Also forgot - anyone try the Jan Marini eye cream? I'm actually picking up some samples AND JMAIE this afternoon.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:47 pm      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
but it's not an HG for everyone

I tried it for a second time after seeing Marina's comments before about it and used it for 3 weeks or so...........again nothing.

Still, it's cheap so you may as well give it a go, but don't get all your hopes up.

If you have any left, I'd still give it a go. I stopped using it & then stuck with it. I may have been to optimistic in my time line above-I think I was half way before I noticed a real change. First, I thought I was imagining things.

Also, it seems to work better on lids than under the eye. It's also not moisturizing enough under eye so I need an extra cream there.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez,

which JM eye cream? I've tried the c-esta one which I didn't like. I've wanted to try either the bioglycolic or transformation but could never decide which one Embarassed
lulumylovely
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:06 pm      Reply with quote
I have the start of crepey asian eyelids, I am not familiar with the products you mentioned, I have been using Avon Anew Clinical eye lift it comes with a gel for the lids and eye cream. At the time I discovered it it was the only thing I knew of that was for use on the lids, I am pretty happy with the results. I tend to spend more money on my skincare but gave it a try for $28
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I would like to try the PSF what is the name of it and how to purchase please?
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
I use the PSF Cranberry eye gel with the Valmont eye and mouth cream over top in the AM and I love this combo.
Like others, I did not see a difference with the Cranberry gel at first, but over time it has firmed up my upper eye area so will keep using it! Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Rjez, which JM eye cream?

I was thinking of the new Age Intervention eye cream but an aethetician recommended Bioglycolic - but the Transformation one sounds really interesting.

lucyluc wrote:
I would like to try the PSF what is the name of it and how to purchase please?

Click on the 'Essential Day Spa' logo on the top left of your screen. They carry PSF.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
It figures, EDS dosen't carry the Age Intervention eye cream. If it's new they should be getting it soon. Mind you, for me any eye cream would be used over the PSF under the eye-it's enough by itself on my eyelids.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Marina. I remember people saying it's not moisturizing and I always forget to moisturize.

Right now I use Avene Ystheal cream so I don't need a moisturizer.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:22 pm      Reply with quote
I agree to try JM or AlphaDerma and I personally use Cellcosmet eye contour gel-xt. I really loved ReVive eye renewal serum for eyelid puffyness.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |