Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Holiday Gift Giving
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Fri Nov 10, 2006 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
With the Holiday Season soon upon us, postal services internationally shall enter their busiest time of the year.

Without elaborating, just know that it's wise to mind the suggestions of the postal services with their cut-off dates.

We ship from Vancouver, BC Canada. To ensure that you receive your parcels in-time for Holiday gift-giving, I have pasted the link from Canada Post's website, detailing their suggested mailing dates.

http://canadapost.ca/personal/dec/send/deliveryschedule-e.asp
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi caspers mum,

On an aside note, my EDS order despatched since early Oct has still not arrived in London.

I know that the very helpful customer service people at EDS are not at fault but have you found/speculated on the root cause of extraordinary delays into the UK?

Thanks.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
I have speculated on it and think it is due to customs checking parcels.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
Funny you should mention the parcel thing Smoothskin, as I was just reading a news brief a couple of days ago about the delays at Customs in several countries lately. They are being very diligent with parcels after the "liquid bomb" scare and are asking people to get their parcels in the mail extra early this Holiday Season!
I actually waited over a month for a package from the US (I'm in Canada), and this is actually the second time in recent months I've waited that long! Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered Vivier 20% for a change from EDS. The order went smoothly but it took over a week and a half to get it. I was so happy when I did get it because I was literally out of my ISC Super Serum. When I opened up my package, I have discovered that the seal on the box was cut open. After some thought, I called EDS about the broken seal. Initially, I was not upset but then I realized I am out of Vit. C and I don't want to miss a day of application.
I had to mail back the one I have received and Canada Post would not accept my package! I was even on the phone with an EDS staff when all of this occurred. I think EDS was right to think that maybe Postal Office opened it. So I asked Canada Post and they said that they don't and if they did you would have know. So it must of been Customs but normally, if Customs opens up a package the drop in a standard note indicating that and I did not get a notification of that. Not even on the outside of the box.
With regards to returning the Vivier, I had to go to another Canada Post to return the item.
It upsets me that Custom is slowing down package delivery. That was part of the reason why I hate ordering from the States because I have to pay extra taxes, Custom fees and the money difference between the two Countries.
Anyway, EDS was very nice to ship a replacement of Vivier as I returned the broken seal Vivier product.
I think companies should complain about Customs breaking/opening packages. How do I know that the bottle was not tampered with? Maybe it was never touched but it cost me money and EDS. Companies need to make a big deal about this so that they do not pay out more money to satisfy their clients and discourage mail order business.

That was my 2 cents!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |