Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

STOP - Long Term Results
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
lisacollins00
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
I know that there are a number of individuals who have been using the STOP Tripollar for a while now and I was wondering how the long term results for them have been so far.

I am on the fence about purchasing one but wanted to hear any of the good or the bad results that individuals have had using it on a long term basis.

Thanks

LC
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
I have not been using mine on an ongoing basis, but am getting ready to start again.

Just an FYI in case you get one and use it on your neck...it actually made my neck bands look WORSE. Mad It did tighten the skin a little bit, which made each neck band be pulled vertically...therefore making them look even wider and bigger! Shock

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
I have not been using mine on an ongoing basis, but am getting ready to start again.

Just an FYI in case you get one and use it on your neck...it actually made my neck bands look WORSE. Mad It did tighten the skin a little bit, which made each neck band be pulled vertically...therefore making them look even wider and bigger! Shock

Thanks for the reply.

So on your face area how were the results for you?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using mine a year and a half and continue to be extremely pleased. No adverse issues any where..... it has tightened up the skin nicely while the facial exercises tightened the muscles for more tightening. Truly between the Stop, Saftetox, Lightstim, and facial exercises 55 is looking real good! And I am real busy getting it all in! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2010 6:26 pm      Reply with quote
lisacollins00 wrote:
bethany wrote:

Thanks for the reply.

So on your face area how were the results for you?

Nothing earth shattering for me, to be truthful. I could feel that my neck and forehead were a little tighter, but nothing was really visible in my instance...which is why I stopped using it, and also why I did not buy the POSE.

I was orginally hoping that it would solve some jowl issues...Safetox did far more than STOP did for me in that respect. But since I have it, I am going to add it back in and see if I can eek out some more improvement by using STOP, Safetox, AND some cheek exercises. Rolling Eyes

Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi. I discovered the EDS forums about a year ago, but have only just got round to posting. I'm a bit slow..... Embarassed

Anyhoo.....I found the forum because I was looking for reviews of the STOP. Only problem was, I'd pretty much already decided that STOP was the gadget I wanted to get, so I took what crumbs of comfort I could from the fact that the reviews weren't ALL bad, and ordered it anyway (well, you know what it's like when you're lemming after something........). And I love it.

The things I love:

1.It works to firm the face over time. The results are really noticeable, and I look a lot better than I did a year ago.

2.There's an immediate (within 24 hours) benefit to the tone, clarity and glow of the skin on the surface. I'm guessing that has something to do with increased circulation. I'm impatient, and I would never stick to a routine if there wasn't some sort of instant gratification to keep me at it.

You don't need much of the preparation gel, as it spreads out very easily.

The one thing I've found that makes it even more effective for me is that when I've finished a treatment, I leave my skin well alone. I don't even remove the gel for at least 15mins. My logic for trying this was that if you do a treatment which promotes inflammation, such as dermarolling or a strong TCA, the one thing you don't do is take aspirin or ibuprofen to take the swelling down. The reaction provoked by the inflammation is The Whole Point. So it seemed to me that as The Main Point of STOP is the generation of and reaction to heat, it shouldn't be immediately cooled down. By leaving it alone, the dermis cools naturally and gradually, and it's made a real difference to how well it works (for me, anyway).

PS Does this board always jump round like a mad thing when you're typing, or is it just me? It's taken me ages to write this because it keeps jumping back and I can't see the last few lines I've written!!
Thoughtful
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi

My initial results from Stop after Id used it a few times were good. My skin looked tighter more plump but when I went into maintenance and into round 2 of treatment I noticed more small lines on my cheeks and a gaunter looking face as though the fat was disappearing and I havent lost any weight so I stopped using the Stop and I sold mine on ebay.m aware of fat reduction using the Pose but never thought the same would happen to the face but it did in my case.I am now using a baby Q and tua trend .

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:35 am      Reply with quote
Any long term users wish to comment?
Toby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 am      Reply with quote
TheresaMary wrote:

Using the Stop for 18 months and still loving it and have no loss of fat in my face. I also am doing Flexeffect. I just saw this study on one of the Stop websites.
http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/09546630903277628

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
Thoughtful wrote:
Hi

My initial results from Stop after Id used it a few times were good. My skin looked tighter more plump but when I went into maintenance and into round 2 of treatment I noticed more small lines on my cheeks and a gaunter looking face as though the fat was disappearing and I havent lost any weight so I stopped using the Stop and I sold mine on ebay.m aware of fat reduction using the Pose but never thought the same would happen to the face but it did in my case.I am now using a baby Q and tua trend .
yes it jumps around like crazy and as long as I don't look at it, and only look at the keyboard while I type, then I don't notice.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
IMCathy wrote:
yes it jumps around like crazy and as long as I don't look at it, and only look at the keyboard while I type, then I don't notice.

If you are using IE, you need to go to Tools and then select "compatibility view." The jumping will stop. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Toby wrote:
TheresaMary wrote:

Using the Stop for 18 months and still loving it and have no loss of fat in my face. I also am doing Flexeffect. I just saw this study on one of the Stop websites.
http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/09546630903277628

That's very reassuring - thanks for posting the link Toby.

I say time and time again that I never see any concrete visible results from using my gadgets. However, for a 60 year old, I'm still hanging in there and compared to other women my age, my skin is not too bad. I really believe that the secret to these gadgets is continuity - just keep on keeping on. So although I never wake up in the morning and think "my God, those gadgets are working!" - I'd never stop using any of them!

5% products discount

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
I had my first treatment with STOP today, no difference so far. The treatment felt warm and nice. The redness did not last at all, skin went to normal very quick. I will report on my progress later

Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |