Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Who would you pick?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
The George Clooney thing got me thinking ...

Which (probable) gay guy would you pick for a mate?:
Which (probable) lesbian would you pick?:

Me:
= George Clooney
= K.D. Lang (man, she LOOKS like a guy and has an awesome voice).
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
probable?

Wait KD Lang isn't officially gay, that's still debatable?? That totally confuses me.

Keanu Reeves for me, on which lesbian I'd choose...can I just pass on that one? Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing before I answer, PICK FOR WHAT???? Shock

oppps just saw for mate???...well if gay none, what a sad life that would be, since I am not gay. Or I could pick a filthy rich one and just have wonderful affairs Cool !!!
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
probable?

Wait KD Lang isn't officially gay, that's still debatable?? That totally confuses me.

Keanu Reeves for me, on which lesbian I'd choose...can I just pass on that one? Laughing

This question cracked me up.. I'm with ariesxtreme on Keanu Reeves, Salma Hayek too please Laughing
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
Can I take a young Axl Rose & a very gorgeous pirates of the carib Johnny Depp. I know I picked 2 guys but with long hair I think I should be allowed that instead of the girl. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Can I take a young Axl Rose & a very gorgeous pirates of the carib Johnny Depp. I know I picked 2 guys but with long hair I think I should be allowed that instead of the girl. Wink

ROFLMAO...I like how u think!!!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:48 pm      Reply with quote
Ariesxtreme
Is Keanu gay??? Okay, I'd like to change my vote from Clooney to Keanu.

MelissaMarie I'm not gay either ... but if you HAD to pick? It's a question a male coworker posed to me .... you must pick.

Which brings about another question .... why are guys SO interested in girl-with-girl? I have a male friend (very married) but geez, our whole group cracks up. He was drunk once and we found out how MUCH he likes watching cat fights or anything with girl-with-girl.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
ok if I "HAD TO PICK", I will now then assume for the sake of this argument, that Clooney is gay and pick him!!!! hmmm for second one....
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:53 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
hmmm for second one....

hahaha you're funny. Yeah, it's one of those questions you never thought you'd have to think about! For me, I just don't think about the "details" - which sort of yucks-me-out ... "not that there's anything wrong with that"

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:19 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
probable?

I have heard on the radio that she is.

Keanu Reeves gay? I think not. When we were kids, he used to play at this playground that I used to go to. He was always nice and fun person to play with when we were kids.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
Based purely on looks I'd say:
Male - George Clooney
Female - Ellen Degeneres' partner (I can't remember her name!)
Pudoodles Very Happy
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
Ariesxtreme
Is Keanu gay??? Okay, I'd like to change my vote from Clooney to Keanu.

MelissaMarie I'm not gay either ... but if you HAD to pick? It's a question a male coworker posed to me .... you must pick.
Which brings about another question .... why are guys SO interested in girl-with-girl? I have a male friend (very married) but geez, our whole group cracks up. He was drunk once and we found out how MUCH he likes watching cat fights or anything with girl-with-girl.

I heard Keanu was gay, too, but I'm not so sure on that. I usually have an infallible gaydar, and its just not getting a reading with him. As for kd lang, the needle went so far into the red that it broke and stayed there, so I had to have a new 'dar installed!

Rjez, I never understood why guys like girl-on-girl stuff, until one of my guy friends asked me if I'd watch Brad Pitt make out with Johnny Depp. He didn't give Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow as an option, but even so, I thought about it and then quickly decided that not only would I watch, but I'd PAY MONEY to see that! Then he asked me if I'd watch the two (hot) guys (not famous) at the table next to us go at it, and yep, I'd pay money to see that too! So, I guess I'm in the camp of women who like gay p0rn - gay MALE p0rn, and only if they're smokin' hot!

As for the girl/girl stuff, whenever I stay over at any one of my friends' houses, invariably someone's boyfriend will ask "Soooo, did you girls have a pillow fight last night?" W.T.F. is that about?!?!? Why do they think we tie our hair up into pink-ribboned pigtails, don babydoll jammies and actually pillow fight? Now that's just perverted!
Laughing

P.S. On the subject of George Clooney - I just don't get it. I don't find him REALLY THAT attractive at all.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:03 pm      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:

Portia di Rossi (or something like that ... love her hair!).

MermaidGirl wrote:

As for kd lang, the needle went so far into the red that it broke and stayed there, so I had to have a new 'dar installed!

OMG .. you're hysterical!

Quote:
one of my guy friends asked me if I'd watch Brad Pitt make out with Johnny Depp. He didn't give Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow as an option, but even so, I thought about it and then quickly decided that not only would I watch, but I'd PAY MONEY to see that!

nah - I would try to jump in the middle! Smoking hot guy-with-smoking hot guy would just make me jealous and feeling really depressed.

Quote:
invariably someone's boyfriend will ask "Soooo, did you girls have a pillow fight last night?" W.T.F. is that about?!?!?

That's what I'm talking about. Hubby says he doesn't understand it ... schyeah, right. It's funny with my male friend though ... everytime we watch something with a catfight we ask "Where's XXX?"

Quote:
P.S. On the subject of George Clooney - I just don't get it. I don't find him REALLY THAT attractive at all.

I never understood Leonardo di Caprio or Clark Gable.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
Pudoodles wrote:

Yes, its Portia di Rossi and yes, that's a head of hair I envy. The color's a little too light for me, but I'd kill with my bare hands to have a head of hair like that!

Rjez wrote:
... Hubby says he doesn't understand it ... schyeah, right.

HAHAHAHAHA! So THAT'S how that's spelled! I've always wondered! Laughing
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:24 am      Reply with quote
The whole gay issue has surrounded Keanu for years, there's always some rumor that he may be. Come to think of it, I've never seen him with a female counterpart Shock

deleated...Salma Hayek isn't gay...but if I were a lesbian I'd take that Portia del Rose chick from Ally McBeal.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:41 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
The whole gay issue has surrounded Keanu for years, there's always some rumor that he may be. Come to think of it, I've never seen him with a female counterpart Shock

deleated...Salma Hayek isn't gay...but if I were a lesbian I'd take that Portia del Rose chick from Ally McBeal.

I know she's not an official lesbian, but there *were* rumors circulating a few years back... with her and Penelope Cruz! My two biggest girl crushes Laughing, so I still have my hopes Laughing Wink
Red Devil
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
I'm with Rjez on k.d. lang. I would pick her because I found a picture of her (I think it was an album cover of hers) wearing this yellow suit of some sort, and she looked just like my husband -- her hair, and the way she was standing, and her facial expression! Laughing I enjoy singing "Constant Craving" at karaoke, and people tell me that I do a good job at it.

Or, I'd pick Jodie Foster because she seems cool.

Probable gay guy...hrm. That's tough...

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Bee
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
Kevin Spacey
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:09 pm      Reply with quote
Ah yes..Kevin Spacey, brilliant actor. My girl crush is Jessica Alba, she's so pretty she makes me wanna punch her Laughing .

I love Constant Craving! I had my doubts with Jodi Foster, she's not gay or is she? She always seemed very tomboyish, although I'm grew up as such a tomboy myself.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 1:50 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme, i second jessica alba. i hate to admit it but i've watched honey numerous times because she is just so hot! i don't think she is gay though.

george clooney for me!! that is not probable!! he can't be gay. he just can't!!! my probable gay guy would be rupert everett.
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:22 am      Reply with quote
Fun question! It is funny that so many of you guys have heard Keanu was gay. I read tabloid but never read that Laughing

Male - Johnny Depp (preferably as Captain Sparrow Very Happy. Imagine him going clothes shopping, there would be the bitchiest commentaries XD)

Female - Kate Bosworth because I adore her but she needs to eat. Really want to get ahold of her and stuff some food into her. So sad her and Orlando broke up.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:40 am      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
Pudoodles wrote:

I never understood Leonardo di Caprio or Clark Gable.

hmmmm..ya - I think it is just her hair that I think is so fabulous......I never understood the Leo di Caprio thing either....nor do I really get the Johnny Depp thing....
Pudoodles
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:52 am      Reply with quote
panda wrote:
ariesxtreme, i second jessica alba. i hate to admit it but i've watched honey numerous times because she is just so hot! i don't think she is gay though.

george clooney for me!! that is not probable!! he can't be gay. he just can't!!! my probable gay guy would be rupert everett.

OH I know Alba isn't gay by any means..she's just really pretty and I hate her for it Laughing . As far as her acting abilities is concerned...uh...LMAO. I don't think I could ever get myself to watch Honey.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
You guys crack me up! Laughing
Boy: FYI Keanu and a (former) girlfriend got pregnant, years ago ... mid 90's? She lost the baby, then she died in a car accident about a year later, which I believe I heard was probable suicide. They'd already broken up by that time. Very sad, neither proves he's gay or straight. If he's gay, though, I still think he's pretty hot, I always have! (well--except for the Bill & Ted movies)

Girl: Yup I agree with those who picked Salma Hayek. She's gotta be one of the most beautiful females on the planet. And a pretty good actress, too. I'd kill to have those boobs..... (just kidding.... sorta)

George C. has that suave-hot thing that's very nice to look at but I'd rather have him as a pal, in my fantasy life, for some reason. It's probably his ironic sense of humor: how could you ever trust what he said?!?

As far as the pigtails & pillow fight thing, men are just plain weird and the lizard part of their brains never outgrow 7th or 8th grade. When my husband asks what I do with my girlfriends I always tell him something like "First we jumped in a trampoline in our babydoll nighties, then we had a pillow fight and spanked each other." He know I'm kidding but seems to enjoy the thought.
belleoftheball
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:12 am      Reply with quote
gosh so many delectables to chose from. Davey Havok would have to be my fave though - ooh - la- la!!

For a girl, hmm Lady Bunny please! Bacon strip is not bad either!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:08 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |