Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Which Celebrity couple do you admire most?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I'd put this out there, most celebrity couples make me wonder if they get together just for publicity sake...example: Brittany/K-Fed Rolling Eyes I can't believe this woman has been married twice already at such a young age! And now she has two little boys that are going to have to suffer through all this media madness, its just insane!

The couple I admire most has got to be Goldie Hawn/Kurt Russell...they are sooo cute together, have been with each other for years, and stay low key...not willing to air their dirty laundry to the world, for publicity sake.

Which celebrity couple do you admire most, and why?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
For me it's Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson - bar none! They are the epitomy of grace and class. You never hear anything disparaging about either one of them!
I agree about Goldie and Kurt, who are also very noteworthy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:19 pm      Reply with quote
Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson
Paul Newman/Joanne Woodward
John Travolta/Kelly Preston (I grew up with her)
Kevin Bacon/Kyra Sedgewick (they seem great)

not so much in the spotlight:
Pierce Brosnan/Keely Shaye
Tom Selleck/

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
The only ones I can think of are brad pitt and angelina jolie... They are disgustingly beautiful.
Mariav
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
I would say Paul Newman/Joanne Woodward
Denzel Washington/his wife (such class)
Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson
Michael J. Fox/Tracy Pollan

To name just a few.

Maria Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
I agree on Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson, Michael J Fox/Tracy Pollan.

I literally can't stand Brad/Angelina. I guess I'm a Jennifer Aniston fan, but I think Angelina is a homewrecker (she did the same thing to Laura Dern/Billy Bob Thorton). I also think that Brad has some issues as he goes from one woman (albeit long term) to another. I am boycotting all of their projects!

I like really down to earthe people - even celebrities!
Bee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Of course it's impossible to say without knowing them personally, But Will Smith and Jada Pinkett-Smith seem like a great couple. It looks like their home is filled with good humor.

-- Bee
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Paul Newman and Joanne Woodward - they've stood the test of time with incredible elegance, grace, and good humor.
poofybabypenguin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Brangelina for sure! Although they had a controversial start, but can anyone say for sure that Brad/Jenn marriage was wrecked by Angelina? All THREE of them has come out and said that Brad did not cheat. And I seriously doubt that a strong marriage can break down within a month. Brad/Jenn were together for 4 (or is it five?) years and I think both of them contributed to the breakdown of their marriage. Besides, Jenn started dating Vince Vaughn pretty recently after her divorce too!

Anyways, I admire Brad and AJ because they're THE super couple. They both have amazing careers, beautiful children, AND they make the world a better place through their humanitarian work. Although they're not the only or first celebrities who contribute to important causes, but the limelight they bring to their work is important in raising social awareness for this generation.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:30 am      Reply with quote
FAVE:
Tom Hanks/Rita Wilson---they just seem so "real" & genuinely nice people. That's key. They have also been together FOREVER w/o scandals, etc. Cheers!

Scandalous fave:
Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes ---what the...? I still don't get it & I still wonder what's really goin' on? I can't seem to tear my eyes away.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:51 am      Reply with quote
poofybabypenguin wrote:
Brangelina for sure! Although they had a controversial start, but can anyone say for sure that Brad/Jenn marriage was wrecked by Angelina? All THREE of them has come out and said that Brad did not cheat. And I seriously doubt that a strong marriage can break down within a month. Brad/Jenn were together for 4 (or is it five?) years and I think both of them contributed to the breakdown of their marriage. Besides, Jenn started dating Vince Vaughn pretty recently after her divorce too!

Anyways, I admire Brad and AJ because they're THE super couple. They both have amazing careers, beautiful children, AND they make the world a better place through their humanitarian work. Although they're not the only or first celebrities who contribute to important causes, but the limelight they bring to their work is important in raising social awareness for this generation.

I'm with ya' Poofy. I think AJ is the most beautiful woman ever - but if you're in love - you don't stray. Also, as beautiful as she is, who hasn't met someone who became 'ugly' after you got to know their personality? Obviously, these two really admire and respect each other.

AJ can be kooky but she's done so many wonderful, worthwhile humanitarian projects. And now, look at Brad. Did you ever see Jennifer Aniston helping to build homes for the underpriviledged? And I can't imagine Aniston in an orphanage in Africa.

Lastly, look at the bday gift AJ gave Brad ... a private tour of a historical home museum, of an architect that Brad studied and admired while in college. I'm sure that had much more meaning to Brad than a car or clothes that Aniston would've given.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:11 am      Reply with quote
I absolutely admire Brad and Angelina!!!! Not only are they both gorgeous and extremely talented, I love how their lives just don't revolve around living the glamourous LA life. I love hearing about their humanitarian work, and I love seeing their love for the children and hearing that they want to adopt more.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
Susan Sarandon & Tim Robbins

I them!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, and I forgot to mention Christopher & Dana Reeve, although they have passed, were truly an inspiration to what real unconditional love can be!!!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
Looks like I'm in the minority on the Brangelina thing! I whole heartedly agree with gottahaveitall - Chris and Dana Reeve epitomized what marriage vows are truly meant to be about. (BTW I'm not as conservative as I may sound - just the whole "marriage should be forever" topic Laughing )
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I absolutely admire Brad and Angelina!!!! Not only are they both gorgeous and extremely talented, I love how their lives just don't revolve around living the glamourous LA life. I love hearing about their humanitarian work, and I love seeing their love for the children and hearing that they want to adopt more.

Me too. I really admire their humanitarian work and their love for the children.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:48 pm      Reply with quote
Paul Newman & Joann Woodward

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm really admiring Ryan O'Neal right now. How great is he right now taking care of Farrah?

Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:44 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |