Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Louis SkinCubed
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
My package arrived today. You've packaged your product beautifully. The container of the eye cream is probably the prettiest I've ever seen. Very striking and eye pleasing. I look forward to trying your product tonight.

Kim
MACrisis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
I received my sample too and was impressed with everything I see. Dancing Dancing Dancing

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
Mine came in the mail today, too after only 2 days. I was expecting a tiny trial size vial and couldn't believe the large box it came in. It was like an early Christmas present, so nicely wrapped. The presentation was top notch. The Skincubed eye repair cream container is elegant. A large clear acrylic cube (large enough to cover my entire palm) with an opaque oval shaped center in which the contents are held.

My husband has agreed to help me review this product. He's a good guinea pig since he hasn't used ANY products on his face for months.

- There is absolutely no scent (so far so good).
- It is very smooth and thick (think butter, except white).
- Just a spec covers both upper and lower lid.
- Non-greasy/oily
- Within seconds after applying it, the area is completly dry as it's absorbed so quickly.

After 5 minutes, my husband thinks his wrinkles are almost gone.

My under eye area looks smoother.

We both decided to use it only on one eye for a week and will report back with results.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
got mine too. excellent packaging, uber high end, classy. the shopping bag & gold tissue, very nice touch.

heading out to a concert tonight, so won't give this a try til tomorrow. says 1 jar lasts 6 months? we'll see on my super dry skin.

so far a+ on fast shipping, a+ on packaging. but we all know packaging doesn't not a good product make. does give me the 'feel' of having something very high-end.

the pamphlet says some saw results as quickly as minutes after application, others within weeks time.

i'll drop my stuff for a week & report back.

*I can't beleive I'm gonna give up my eye oil!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:38 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine today and agree with the above comments; it was packaged very nicely, the product is slick-looking and the marketing materials are top-notch.

Because I have zero patience, I decided to try the eye cream out and have to agree that it indeed does work almost instantly. My eyes were a bit puffy today from I'm sure too much salt and/or stress from staring at the computer screen for the last few days working on a huge document.

The product does sink in almost instantly to a matte finish, reduced puffiness A LOT and my little lines from dehydration were definitely minimized. I'm going to test it properly but I'm very impressed with my initial results. If it works as well as I think, it might make the rank as a HG for me though I am still unsure about moisturization benefits. The price tag is steep, though - $150, I believe.

They also have a product for relaxing lines that looks interesting. I am just now seeing results from Relax-a-Line applied twice daily. This morning, my forehead didn't crinkle up nearly as much as I can normally do.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
Just gonna weigh in here quickly--- I received mine today and MY GOODNESS!!! I felt like a queen opening such a luxuriously wrapped package and finding such a beautiful product. It absolutely made my day. I haven't actually tried the cream yet so I'll report back when I do, but one thing is for sure--- even after I use the cream up, I'll be keeping the stunning jar it comes in! Thank you, Louis!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
I received mine today, also...that was fast! It was beautifully packaged as stated above, and I'll start using it tonight and report back within a few weeks (or sooner should I see any results before then) Smile

Thanks so much for the opportunity to try this product free of charge..much appreciated Very Happy
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I received mine as well (super fast delivery). I felt so guilty while opening up the packaging, what a generous company! I am really impressed by the company's customer service, I ended up giving the product to my mom though, since her eye problems are much more severe than my twenty-something eyes, and I have plenty of prducts already. She absolutely loved the fancy packaging of course. I will be reporting her results Smile Thanks Louis!

Edited to say:
After reading the early reviews, I want it back!! Laughing
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
sniff, I totally missed mailing for this Crying or Very sad aww.. now I am so envious. Embarassed (red face in lieu of green face Laughing )

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:05 pm      Reply with quote
tiger_tim wrote:
sniff, I totally missed mailing for this Crying or Very sad aww.. now I am so envious. Embarassed (red face in lieu of green face Laughing )

Awww Tiger_tim! If you like I'll make you a sample of mine, you wont get to experience super packaging but at least you will get to try the product. LMK if you want to try it. Very Happy
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Is it wrong that I'm so excited by the packaging? They've got a winner if you're looking to make your cosmetic clutter look like art pieces...I'll be trying it tonight and reporting back! Thanks Louis! Very generous. I have to work extra late tonight so I'll have an excellent chance to try it on my puffy eyes tomorrow morning... Sad
tiger_tim
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
tiger_tim wrote:

Awww Tiger_tim! If you like I'll make you a sample of mine, you wont get to experience super packaging but at least you will get to try the product. LMK if you want to try it. Very Happy

well.. Embarassed Laughing ... whilst of course the comments on puffiness made me think "oh, that might be good for DH" (see, I do have warm heart sometimes Laughing ) .. but what turned me green was all the comments on the packaging. - hence the Embarassed

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:37 am      Reply with quote
When I emailed them there were only 30 views to the thread, so where's mine hmm?? Maybe it takes longer to ship to Canada? You girls are teasing me with these fabulous reviews Drool

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:42 am      Reply with quote
moosette wrote:
When I emailed them there were only 30 views to the thread, so where's mine hmm?? Maybe it takes longer to ship to Canada? You girls are teasing me with these fabulous reviews Drool

I am another Canuck who is anxiously awaiting the eye treatment! I'm very excited to report back on it!!
Pudoodles
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:42 am      Reply with quote
We're in the same boat...go to mailbox everyday...fingers crossed...nothing...pout...go back home...continue pout...curse canada post..more pouting Rolling Eyes
tidieu
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:02 am      Reply with quote
I sent them email Tuesday morning but still haven't received mine ...fingers crossed... hope they didn't miss mine.
linder
5% products discount

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:41 am      Reply with quote
Mine came overnite. Have used it twice. I already like the way it feels. Linder
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:45 am      Reply with quote
linder wrote:
Mine came overnite. Have used it twice. I already like the way it feels. Linder

That's it...rub it in!!! Laughing
Louis C.
5% products discount

Fri Nov 17, 2006 8:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi forum members, those of you in Canada have to wait a little longer, unfortunately we find that canadian customs are taking about 3 days to clear the package. We send out orders right away, but if I am surprised at how fast some of those in the US are receiving them.
Thanks again for participating.
Louis.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I received mine this morning. Beautiful packaging! My eyes were very red and puffy because I was just up. I immediately put in on and less than 1 minute later my eyes were so refreshed that I felt like I had been awake for a few hours. My son made a comment that my eyes now looked "the same color as the rest of your face." I don't use eyecreams, but I may be a convert now!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:15 am      Reply with quote
Fedex just delivered mine Very Happy . Like everyone has already said the packaging is beautiful. It made me feel special to have received such a beautifully packaged eye cream.

The offer itself was generous enough had it been a sample. Louis has in my opinion gone beyond generosity. It is extremely obvious he put a lot of money , effort and time into this offer. I have already been given the impression of being a valued customer and not spent a cent on his product.

I will begin using the eye cream tomorrow and truly cant wait to write a review.

A huge thank you Louis to you and your customer support team.

Sherri
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:46 am      Reply with quote
anomaly wrote:
My son made a comment that my eyes now looked "the same color as the rest of your face." I don't use eyecreams, but I may be a convert now!

Wow! That's amazing!
Misha
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I received mine yesterday and used it last night. I have dark circles that are mostly hereditary. I've given up trying to get rid of them but then I've never tried an eye cream that costs this much. If this works it'll be tempting to fork over $150. Most eye creams claiming to help dark circles make my eyes really puffy which I normally don't have any problems with. But this morning I have no puffiness. That's a good start. I'm very excited to see what this does.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:57 am      Reply with quote
Got mine over here too. It came in an outsize box - all very exciting. I've tried it on one eye but I'm afraid I haven't experienced any miracles yet. Maybe tomorrow Smile

First impressions are it's a little too dry for me. I'm not saying it's 'drying' but just I need more added moisture there. Maybe I can top it with rosehip or emu if it can get through the silicones.

Anyway, early days - thanks for the big gift and the swift delivery.
Louis C.
5% products discount

Fri Nov 17, 2006 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
First impressions are it's a little too dry for me. I'm not saying it's 'drying' but just I need more added moisture there.

Hi Molly, all our treatments are designed for all skin types, those with very dry skin can follow with favorite moisturizer, those with oily skin don't have to worry about clogged pores, pimples and greasiness. Go ahead and follow with your favorite moisture agent, as long as skincubed is applied first, it will be fine.

Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |