Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PCA Skin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
fierce
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
My skin has been going through so many changes. so I have started using the PCA line just this week. Here's the thing, I know nothing about this line. I know it treats acne and am wondering if PCA will be to harsh on my skin over time.

Please give me your reviews on this line. I really would like to know about their day and evening cream being moisturizing enough for your skin?

If I am repeating a topic as I most surely am I am sorry. I did a search and nothing poped up on the line directly.
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
I have used a few of the products but not for acne. I don't think it is a harsh line though. I used cleanser #1(not the oily skin one)until #41 came out. You can buy little kits that have a good size amount to try out a variety of the products. This site has some customer reviews in case no one else has any info for you:

http://skincarerx.com/physicians-choice.html

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
Thanks so much. Right now I have the trial pack. So far seems to be doing something.

I will check out the reviews... Again Thanks
Christine17

Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Fierce! 6 months back I started using some PCA products. I found the cleanser(Phaze 1) to be drying. However, the moisturizer, rebalance, was very hydrating as was the protecting hydrator with SPF 25, Phaze 7. I also used C-quench serum, Phaze 15, and loved it. It left a slight glow to my complexion. Vitamin C works miracles I think. Also Exlinea, (Phaze 25), was a peptide-based serum and I found that also to be drying. Lastly, Purifying Mask,Phaze 9, was wonderful. The ingredients offer many healing properties. You get 2 with 1, a mask with exfoliants. Leaves a fresh look after applied. Hope this helps but I think with PCA products especially, you need to find the right products for your own skin type.
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
Christine - which #1 cleanser did you use? They have one for oily/problem skin and one for more normal to dry. I used the ND one and didn't find it drying but then I got to try #41 and just love this one. It is creamy but rinses off well.

Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Marie1120! I'll have to try the #41. I have very sensitive skin and live in the desert so that is already a recipe for dryness. I'm always looking for products that are hydrating.
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:18 pm      Reply with quote
Christine - here is a link to the cleanser that lists some of the ingredients:
http://skincarerx.com/review_box.html?prid=4509

The above site has a promotion right now - 15%off if you use code HOLIDAY15. This cleanser reminds me of Skinceuticals creamy cleanser.

Tue May 14, 2024 9:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |