Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

PSF New Products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
leungmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:54 am      Reply with quote
There are two new products coming, namely DMAE 3% and antioxident serum. Receive a free StimuColl-C eye cream when purchase two in a set. It is really good offer and can't wait to place the order.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:28 am      Reply with quote
Quite a deal Smile Leungmy. Thanks for posting. I'm ready with my hand on the trigger Laughing
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:19 am      Reply with quote
Thank you for posting this - I like the PSF 12% vit c serum.
Very Happy
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:39 am      Reply with quote
Bummer! I just placed a huge PSF order and would have waited for this deal! At least I ordered from EDS and got free shipping, etc. I haven't received my order yet, so my fingers are crossed that I was blessed by the EDS sample fairies. Sweet anticipation...

leungmy wrote:
There are two new products coming, namely DMAE 3% and antioxident serum. Receive a free StimuColl-C eye cream when purchase two in a set. It is really good offer and can't wait to place the order.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:22 am      Reply with quote
Pooh! You beat me to the post! Very Happy

I was wondering if these are good products...anyone love them? Hate them? Thanks

5% products discount

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
deanne123 wrote:

I was wondering if these are good products...anyone love them? Hate them? Thanks

I'm quite excited about these two new PSF products! I've been one (among many, I'm certain) who've been asking Darren for months now to formulate both an amine DMAE and an antioxident serum.

Because PSF have taken care to formulate their amine DMAE in such a way as to preserve the pH as well as to package it in an airtight system, it bodes well both for the efficacy of the product and that it won't lose effectivness over time. In addition, PSF have based their product on the scientific studies available, thus this DMAE follows the requisites and protocols of the formulations that have been proven to work.

The ingredient list of Berry Beneficial (love the name!) is just fabulous and promises to be a very, very nice product indeed. Acai! Green Tea ~ at the studied and proper levels of polyphenols/ECGC! Pomegranate! Spin Trap! Grapeseed! Among other good properties, each of these antioxidants are known "super performers" regarding free-radical protection and as anti-inflamatories.

Do you know how long I've been waiting for a good serum with Green Tea alone? Here's one with Green Tea and much, much more! The web site states there's over 15% "pure antioxidant actives" in Berry Beneficial ~ something quite exciting indeed.

A slight concern for me is that Berry Beneficial is formulated with HA, rather than being water-based (I'm thinking of PSF's Phyto-Lift Cranberry Eye Gel, which is water-based and absorbs like a dream). I find that HA (especially the less expensive, animal-based HA) is sometimes hard to absorb and leaves a bit of "stickiness" on my skin, like glycerin has a tendency to do.

However, as PSF use only non-animal-based products and as the HA they sell is the superior bioengineered HA, I think it's very likely Berry Beneficial has been formulated with bioengineered HA and will absorb well.

FYI: I've used a number of PSF products and have had good results ~ PhytoLift Cranberry Gel and the DMAE Firming Facial Toner are two I really like. Oh yes, Pumpkin Enzyme Peel, too. In my experience, PSF are very good at formulating products that perform well, absorb nicely, and feel good when applying. The proof will be in the pudding once we've tried these two new ones.

Until this sale, I wasn't able to afford/justify the StimuColl-C Intensive Eye Treatment and, so, am doubly psyched that it comes as a FREE gift!

The upshot is that I'm quite excited about these new products and hope they live up to their ingredients and formulations ~ based on past experience, I'm betting each of them will.

Btw, I am in no way associated with PSF ~ I'm simply a (somewhat) informed consumer who can't wait to try these products!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:15 pm      Reply with quote
deanne123 wrote:

If it's from PSF you can be assured only the best of the best went into making it.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Will this deal be through EDS or have to order some where else? I was just ready to order BrowTox and PhytoEyeLift with the Turkey discount, so might as well wait for this. When can we get it?
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
You should order it through psfskincare.com to get this special deal. I've ordered mine already. Very Happy They say "while supplies last", and it'll be available for public tomorrow.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
lorimcp wrote:
Will this deal be through EDS or have to order some where else? I was just ready to order BrowTox and PhytoEyeLift with the Turkey discount, so might as well wait for this. When can we get it?

Normally, when there is a special or an introductory product, it isn't available through EDS-only through PSF
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:03 pm      Reply with quote
jumpingball wrote:
You should order it through psfskincare.com to get this special deal. I've ordered mine already. Very Happy They say "while supplies last", and it'll be available for public tomorrow.

Jumpingball, how did you order yours already? I've been to the website and there's no way I can tell that we can place the order now. Please advise! TIA!
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
That's strange, when I click on the "buy now" in the email I got, it takes me to the shopping cart-no problem. If I go through the website, I can't click on to purchase. Maybe this is an advance for those on the mailing list. Otherwise, it'll be available for purchase tomorrow since that's the date indicated on the site.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
That's strange, when I click on the "buy now" in the email I got, it takes me to the shopping cart-no problem. If I go through the website, I can't click on to purchase. Maybe this is an advance for those on the mailing list. Otherwise, it'll be available for purchase tomorrow since that's the date indicated on the site.

Marina, any chance you could forward the e-mail to me? Pray I don't know why I'm not on their mailing list - I've purchased from them before? Please PM me for my e-mail address! TIA! Very Happy
Marie1120
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:25 pm      Reply with quote
I didn't get the email either and I have purchased through them. Sad I hope the special is good tomorrow.

5% products discount

Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:41 pm      Reply with quote
There's no "buy now" or any buttons for me to click on. I wonder if they are all sold out. I just got the email about that special offer yesterday and I went right after I read it. It says the offer will be expired on 20th.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
Mermaidgirl, I pm'd you.

Lala, click the 'buy now' link through the e-mail. It takes directly to your shopping cart.
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
jumpingball wrote:

Jumpingball, how did you order yours already? I've been to the website and there's no way I can tell that we can place the order now. Please advise! TIA!

I was able to purchase because I was on their mailing list, so I used the link in my e-mail. Don't worry, I think you can buy it tomorrow morning w/o any problems. Wink
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:42 pm      Reply with quote
I've just checked their website and it's already available for everyone. Happy shopping! Wink
http://www.psfskincare.com/
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I've just ordered mine.
Very Happy
An early Christmas pressie.
It's actually perfect timing as I need a new eye cream / serum and wanted to try a PSF one (the Stimucoll one sounds great).

I'm not sure what to do with the DMAE.
Laughing
I have been reading past threads on here and it seems like you can use it aa a mini lip plumper/ definer.

I have those undereye fine lines - they have been getting better with the Avene retinol BTW.
Very Happy (I really like the Eulage cream retinol).
My questions are:
Would I apply the DMAE imbetween Vitamin C serum and emu (before SS)?
Also, this seems like a dumb question but will my skin become reliant on DMAE? Is it accumalative or if I stop using it will be skin go back to how it was?

Thank you.
Emma x
leungmy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:58 pm      Reply with quote
I want to place the order.. but no "Buy Now" button?
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:19 am      Reply with quote
I just went to the page it's on and clicked on the item.
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:20 am      Reply with quote
http://www.psfskincare.com/

Click on the photo.
Very Happy
Ninetynine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:05 am      Reply with quote
I ordered them too when I saw this post. I am a sucker for this type of promo. I've already ordered Candy's 6% DMAE recently too - so I end up having both the 3% and 6% DMAE. I hope they can keep as one is definitely going into the fridge.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:12 am      Reply with quote
Laughing

I find it very hard to resist a lovely free product (that I have wnated to try for a while) and 20% off.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:40 am      Reply with quote
i'm quite interested in the 3% dmae serum.
i want a firming face.
lol
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:58 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |