Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2007 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
My little green jar with the LE came spilled also, but it still had quite a bit in there. I wonder why it is leaking, because mine was tightly closed, but still it had seeped out all over! I can try and send you what I have left of the LE, Mariah so you could at least try it! If you would like me to, just send me a PM with your address.

My green jar also leaked all over and when Kandis asked how I liked it, I told her it had leaked and she said just to mention it when I placed my next order and she would send another one. I didn't bother though because I don't have any lines above my lips. Kandis does have great customer service though.

I've been on the system for about 60 days and I'm going to post some pics soon. I wanted to mention something that I've been doing and that my lips seem to love. I usually try and steam my face once a week and I thought "gee since I have to heat up my lips after this anyway, why not put my NC and LG on before I steam?" My lips were so red and puffy, they looked awesome!! And, the effect lasted alot longer than just the blowdrying. I commented once to Kandis how I loved the way my lips looked after the blowdrying and she said that someday they would look like that all the time. Yea, I can't wait.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2007 3:52 pm      Reply with quote
That's a great idea on the steaming Diana P. I agree, Kandis has just wonderful customer service. Can't wait to see your pictures!
saladgirl
5% products discount

Sun May 27, 2007 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
mommydearest,
I traveld to St Petersburg, Russia last week and brought all my L2K products in a small plastic zip bag which was inside a quart size zip bag. No problems going through security or customs. When I got on the plane I took the small bag out to keep my L2K products handy and put everything else overhead. I used the products during the entire flight...even exfoliating in the bathroom on each leg of the journey...and my lips stayed hydrated the entire time. I do a lot of traveling and usually suffer from terrible skin and lip dehydration from the flights..but not this time!
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 27, 2007 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
saladgirl wrote:
mommydearest,
I traveld to St Petersburg, Russia last week and brought all my L2K products in a small plastic zip bag which was inside a quart size zip bag. No problems going through security or customs. When I got on the plane I took the small bag out to keep my L2K products handy and put everything else overhead. I used the products during the entire flight...even exfoliating in the bathroom on each leg of the journey...and my lips stayed hydrated the entire time. I do a lot of traveling and usually suffer from terrible skin and lip dehydration from the flights..but not this time!

Oh great that is good to know. Her tubes are all small so they are perfect. I have a long fight too and will be doing the same thing. I am actully not so great during the day because I am running around and forget. I am thinking of setting my cell phone alarm for every 30 min's. It is definitely a lot of work to keep it up like that and even when I am home I can't keep it up. Still I see benefits from doing evening, morning and when I remember during the day, but not as much improvement as I could.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
OK here's my before, 30 day and 60 days photos. It's awful hard to keep the same lighting for each shot, isn't it? I took side shots too. I haven't noticed a change in the colour of my lips, but then they were fairly pink to start with. I se a bit more plumpness and less lines in my lips. My lips used to feel dry all the time and they feel so much healthier now. I still haven't went through a peeling stage so I am looking forward to that because I think I will start to see alot more plumbing then.

Before ImageImage
30 days ImageImage
60 days ImageImage
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 1:37 pm      Reply with quote
OMG, I think your lips look absolutely gorgeous!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
Ditto what Hollywood said. Your lips are gorgeous!
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
Diana - big difference, especially in hydration. Thanks for posting and congrats!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
Diana what a marked improvement! They look so smooth, no lines at all Very Happy
I just started a week ago with the system and already I can see my lips are smoother. Do any of you notice when you wake up in the morning, your lips are HUGE or is it just me? Unfortunately they deflate in a couple of hours, but I'm hoping L2K will maintain that bloat all day Very Happy
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
Diana,
Your lips are beautiful. Can you imagine what they'll look like in another 60 days! Thanks for posting your pictures

kimberly
rosielynt
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 29, 2007 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
I have to have it
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 9:02 am      Reply with quote
Diane - your lips look amazing. Smile
mariah
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Smile

I am so glad for this forum... my lips are doing well. Though I have not had any more WOW moments like I did after the first week (strange that mine happened so quick-- anyone else?)-- I seem to be just kind of coasting at the moment with some peeling...

It is definitely a rigorous system to upkeep --the continuous notes into my email from this forum serve as good reminders to maintain my focus!
I know I am doing my lips a favor-- and indeed when I look in the mirror I am reminded of how much they love the product! Smile
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:20 pm      Reply with quote
Diane, cannot see any lines on your lips. Gorgeous!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 30, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, my biggest change has been in hydration. They just feel so much better now. I should add that I have not yet used any other lipstick other than the Sexy Mama gloss since I started the system. And I hardly bother using it because I find it absorbs so quickly and is gone before I even leave the house. I asked Kandis if any of her lip colours are similar to Sexy Mama, and this is what she wrote:
Quote:
There isn't a lipcolor that matches the Sexy Mama lipgloss, at least right now. the color that will match it the best is the Balboa Beri. My tubes are being shipped this week and then will just need to be filled and more colors and more lipglosses will be available.

So I can't wait to try that one. She also suggested for now I could get the the Monterey Mauve and subdue it with Pacific Pearl. Has anyone tried this? I really like the Sexy Mama, and I don't want to end up buying a colour that it too bright and I'll never wear.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 31, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Diana - I got the MM and it didn't suit me at all. I do love SM though. Also, the PP gives a frosted look which I happen to dislike. I can see how it would help mute the MM a bit, but I just can't get past the frosted part. HTH.
Chloelee
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:20 am      Reply with quote
Does any drugstore carry this brand? I am in toronto.
Thanks Smile
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
Chloelee wrote:
Does any drugstore carry this brand? I am in toronto.
Thanks Smile

I think you can only get the products atwww.lips2kiss.com
Kandis' customer service is fantastic so I think it is better to deal with her directly anyway. I'm in Ontario also, and it took 2 weeks to get here.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:25 pm      Reply with quote
I just (for several days) read through this entire thread, and of course broke down and ordered it! I am very excited and hopeful about it. Does anyone know where she ships from (I'm trying to figure out when it should arrive)? Thank you!
AZGirl
5% products discount

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:01 pm      Reply with quote
Ships from Utah.
ruk1
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
OK here's my before, 30 day and 60 days photos. It's awful hard to keep the same lighting for each shot, isn't it? I took side shots too. I haven't noticed a change in the colour of my lips, but then they were fairly pink to start with. I se a bit more plumpness and less lines in my lips. My lips used to feel dry all the time and they feel so much healthier now. I still haven't went through a peeling stage so I am looking forward to that because I think I will start to see alot more plumbing then.

Wow, I love seeing these before and after pics. You got such great results. I think I will have to read this thread more carefully now. It is quite daunting to go through 59 pages of posts but I will tough it out. LOL
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:31 pm      Reply with quote
ruk1 - you can email Kandis. She is wonderful and will tell you all about L2K, how it works, etc. Also, you can go on to the L2K website. That also gives a lot of info!
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I emailed Kandis letting her know I was leaving town next friday, so was worried whether an order I placed today would be here on time. She emailed back saying she was running it down to UPS before 9:30 tonight to make sure I have it! I am LOVING this customer service!!! If her product is 1/2 as good as her customer service, she'll have me for life! Very Happy
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
TAMgirl99 wrote:
Diana - I got the MM and it didn't suit me at all. I do love SM though. Also, the PP gives a frosted look which I happen to dislike. I can see how it would help mute the MM a bit, but I just can't get past the frosted part. HTH.

Thanks, I think that's how I would feel too. I guess I will hold out for the Balboa Beri.
aquarius86
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
I just recently joined this message board about a month ago and I just today found this topic. I did not read all 59 pages but this product sounds amazing. Some really nice pics I saw along the way. I was just wondering would this work for someone in their 50's. I can only notice a few tiny lines starting to form above my top lip. I have been a lipstick/chap stick/Lip Fusion junkie all my life. My lips just never felt hydrated enough to go without. If the lipstick wears off, I'm constantly licking till I can get the lipstick on. It is really quite expensive for me, that is why I am wondering how long would 1 kit last. I would love to stick to the program as I am a stay at home mom, but if it's going to run into hundreds of dollars I think I will have to pass. I just purchased the DLP light therapy.
Can someone tell me what is involved in exfoliating your lips? Is it a cream that comes with the kit that you leave on for x number of minutes?
Any info would be greatly appreciated.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |