Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
suecats

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fatswan,

I am so pleased to hear that your order has been resolved, as I have only good comments to make about Kandis. As I live in Jersey Channel Islands I was curious to find out how long it was going to take for my order to arrive ! It actually took two weeks after the Posty in Coventry UK decided to route through England not Jersey Surprised . I only found this out after Kandis imformed me about another order that had gone missing from one of her other clients, she was fantastic, I think I would still be waiting at Xmas for my order to arrive if it wasn't for her prompt Emails. I too had Emails bounced back advising me that her Inbox was full. It just shows that she is a very caring and busy woman. I take my hat off to the woman.
Well started the treatment yesterday along with the handheld 3 in 1 system and really enjoying the way my lips feel after using the treatment. I am really going to stick to this even though it seems a bit tidious ! fingers crossed it will make my lips fuller, line free and my upper and lower lip line free. Razz

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Hi Suecat, and welcome to the forum!

It's good to know that your parcel took a long time to arrive too. Kandis told me USPS picked up the package on 19/3, and I've been tracking the box everyday since. But all the website says is that a mailing label has been printed and they have been notified to pick up the package... I've been working myself into another panick attack in anticipation of receiving the L2K kit! And I guess I wouldn't have been so upset the first time if my email had bounced back to me because I'd at least understand that her inbox was full. It was because she had accidently deleted my message, so I thought maybe she didn't care anymore after my payment went through!

In any case, it's all in the past, and I understand it's not her responibility the mail system is slow. Rolling Eyes So I just gotta cross my fingers and wait for the mail man to deliver soon!
suecats

Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi Fatswan,

Thank you for your response, really sorry to hear that your order hasn't arrived yet ! Have you emailed Kandis to find out whether they have actually picked it up yet ? I don't think much about the USPS tracking service cause I have today received an Email saying that it was still with the Post Office timed at 2.32p.m 23/3/09 when I actually received it at 11.30 a.m yesterday so I wouldn't really trust the site Rolling Eyes x Believe me I know exactly how you feel Shock its the good old waiting game, not much fun when you are really excited about an order and you just want to get started x I can assure you it is waiting for

5% products discount

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I've been lurking on here for a while, but this is my first post. Just started L2K three weeks ago. So far so good, I guess. I have been a chronic lipstick user for 20+ years (I'm 3Cool. I have vertical lines above and some below my lips. One is fairly deep. I think my lips are deflated and severely dehydrated. I remember that I used to feel like I had full lips but now they seem kind of thin (might be a perception shift, though, with all the Angelina love). Anyway, I'm doing the system religiously and just wondering if anyone can tell me where to find everybody's progress pictures? I can't seem to find them. Rolling Eyes
elsiemay
5% products discount

Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Oops, I meant to say that I'm 38!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:45 pm      Reply with quote
elsiemay, you really just have to go through this thread and see if you can find pics. I remember there being some pics around pages 70-80 (or in the vicinity).
Janabanana
5% products discount

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I have been using these products faithfully for over a month now and am very disappointed with it. The only thing they have done is make my lips softer. As for the wrinkles and plumper lips, no improvement what so ever. Plus I find the shipping a bit ridiculous!! It takes over 2 weeks for the products to arrive after I place my orders. Waste of money!! Sad
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Janabanana wrote:
I have been using these products faithfully for over a month now and am very disappointed with it. The only thing they have done is make my lips softer. As for the wrinkles and plumper lips, no improvement what so ever. Plus I find the shipping a bit ridiculous!! It takes over 2 weeks for the products to arrive after I place my orders. Waste of money!! Sad

Janabanana, just my 2 cents here, but in 1 month you aren't going to have remarkable progress with plumper lips and diminishing of wrinkles. It takes several months for that to happen usually. Also, have you talked to Kandis about your concerns/issues? She is great at tweaking things for your particular condition. Just something to think about since you already spent the money!
elsiemay
5% products discount

Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:32 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, rileygirl!
suecats

Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi Elsie May,

I just wondered are you using the 3 in 1 handheld with the products in the morning and evening or the Ultra sonic ?

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:30 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know what the lip liners are that Kandis mentioned in her email?
suecats

Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:20 am      Reply with quote
Hi YeeYaw

Even though Kandis lives in the USA and is approx 6 hours behind us Girls in the UK, I am sure she won't mind you asking for any information about the lip liners you need to know Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Dear Ladies,

it is my first post on this thread. So I have a question, but pardon me if you already discussed it before here. There is no way I can find time to read this thread (I gave up), it is sooooo long Shock

Have anyone here used L2K on lips with Juvederm and / or permanent makeup lip liner?

I have both and obviously curious how it effects the lips then. Want to research it before I jump into this system.

Thank you so much in advance.
suecats

Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:33 am      Reply with quote
HI Ella-Stella,

When you say permanent lip liner, do you mean tattooed ? or is it a permanent lip liner that you apply daily Question
With regards to the juvederm sorry I can't comment on that as I have never used the product.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
it's a tattoo. But mine is 7 years old and it's almost faded, and I do not mind fading it more but do not want it to turn any funny colors
suecats

Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:03 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ella Stella,

I also have a permanent lip liner tattoo which was last topped up about a year ago, and have been using the the 3 in1 system now for a month and I am loving it and absolutely delighted with the results. I have not noticed any colour change to mine, my lips even more defined now.
Excellent products highly recommended Very Happy

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:04 am      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
My lips are in their second round of peeliness. I hate it! Confused I keep rubbing my lips together to feel the hard flaky skin inside the oily lip glaze. Bleagh!
\
me too
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:24 am      Reply with quote
Believe it or not, my lips only had one major peeling event thus far. I started L2K back in january and peeled about 48 hours in to it like crazy....since then, I have had very minor flakes here and there. I really thought I would peel like crazy seeing I have been a lifelong Chapstick user...but thankfully I have not.

It's all worth it ladies! So keep it up....my lips look fabulous and have never felt better and this is even with not applying as often as I should be these days. I have gotten less lip lines, increased volume upper and lower and not to mention I have warded off lines above my lips that were forming....needless to say I am extremely pleased.

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
moongoddess
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:28 am      Reply with quote
I've had no peeling and am in the middle of my second month. My lips are definately a bit fuller - especially my lower lip. lip lines are my problem. some days they look better and some days worse - today they look exactly the same as they've always looked Confused Confused

Does anybody know of any lipstick lines that are compatible w/ L2K - my l2k color products are SLOOOW to arrive and i need some lip color for an event (called LIFE-lol)- the system is makeing my lips only very slightly darker...
anyone?
suecats

Sun May 10, 2009 3:24 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I too are waiting for an order of some lip colors, but unfortunately as Lips2 Kiss are based in the the USA, Parcels do take no less than 2 weeks to arrive in the UK, there isn't alot we can do but be patient and I can ensure you that they will be worth waiting for, fingers crossed that yours have now arrived
Razz

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 26, 2009 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Hello Ladies,

The US economy has required that I really focus in on my business..and not lurk around the boards too often. But, I just want to say, have patience! I am 54..and I just received the most amazing comment about my lips having the most beautiful natural color--that has never happened before in my entire life. They are really plump and healthy looking and it's all a result of Kandis' products. btw, I only apply at bedtime now and I've been able to maintain the results. So, don't be concerned about using the product up too quickly..just a dab on my fingertip is doing the trick now. I am so delighted with the results...this and the Ardell lash conditioner have been my two fave purchases in the last decade..and I'm just now experimenting with Eminence skincare!!
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Kandis was very sweet to send me a sample of the Face2Flaunt Line Eliminator..I did not think there was a product that I could love as much as the Lips2Kiss--but this it! I've been using it around the fine lines at the corner of my eyes and just the tiniest dot above my lips. I'm not sure what magic ingredient lurks in this elixir..but I'm loving the results. This reminds me a little of a very expensive LaPrairie product that I used ages ago..but I'm seeing wonderful results. I also like the faint aroma..very nurturing somehow. I've recently switched to Eminence skincare (just because I like the natural approach and aromas)--but this is the only new product that I've added to my regimen. I need to stockpile this product! I'm afraid to share with my friends as I don't want to let my secret out of the bag!
batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:59 am      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
Hello Ladies,

The US economy has required that I really focus in on my business..and not lurk around the boards too often. But, I just want to say, have patience! I am 54..and I just received the most amazing comment about my lips having the most beautiful natural color--that has never happened before in my entire life. They are really plump and healthy looking and it's all a result of Kandis' products. btw, I only apply at bedtime now and I've been able to maintain the results. So, don't be concerned about using the product up too quickly..just a dab on my fingertip is doing the trick now. I am so delighted with the results...this and the Ardell lash conditioner have been my two fave purchases in the last decade..and I'm just now experimenting with Eminence skincare!!

Hi hollywood,

How long did you use the products before you were able to go to a maintenance mode?
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 pm      Reply with quote
I would say that I used the 3-product system religiously for a year..but I really only applied a tiny amount in the morning and evening and the tubes lasted me a long time. I should add that I was never a chapstick user and my lips were not dry..I was just looking for the plump, moistness factor and these products most certainly delivered. I truly believe it is one of the best cosmetic investments of my life--p.s. I would never go the botox, collagen or surgery route..so this was a perfect solution for me.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:03 am      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
Kandis was very sweet to send me a sample of the Face2Flaunt Line Eliminator..I did not think there was a product that I could love as much as the Lips2Kiss--but this it! I've been using it around the fine lines at the corner of my eyes and just the tiniest dot above my lips. I'm not sure what magic ingredient lurks in this elixir..but I'm loving the results.

How long have you been using the Line Eliminator and what specific results are you having?
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:20 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |