Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Bare Escentuals have a new kit that is perfecr for fall
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
chellsta
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
I discovered Bare Minerals a little over a year ago and I am an absolute believer in this product's ability to transform a women's world. I have never felt so naturally beautiful and exotic as I have since using this makeup.

But my all time favorite is the latest campaign called the peacock collection. Wow! Before the peacock collection arrived, I was unsure about whether or not I was going to be able to wear the colors but much to my pleasent surprise, they look lovely on. The only thing I added was an application of fiery opal glimmer to the top lash line and the firefly glimmer to the bottom half of the lash line. From the QVC presentation, I could not tell that the peacock bag had an area for the brushes and so I had intended on giving the bag away but when it arrived in the mail, that bag nearly brought me to tears. It was of such high quality and it was an unexpected over the top touch that Bare Escentuals is known for. My travels are now made so much easier with the depth of expansion on that bag and the convienience pf the brush holder. I love every single item in that collection.

By the way, I.D. launched a few new items in the peacock collection that are just fantastic! The new feather light mineral veil, amber buxom lips lip gloss, and pure radiance all-over face color are wonderful and amazing! I am in love with these new items and am afraid of using up the containers that I have in the collection. The lip gloss is so voluptuos but does not dry out the lips at all which is really hard to find in a plumper. The new feather light mineral veil is simply illuminous make the skin look purely angelic, no doubt about that. Finally, the pure radiance . . .wow!!!! I usually use the warm radiance but now pure radiance is my new secret weapon. I also use it on my brow bone to high light and it is the absulute perfect shade! Its funny, I had been looking for that very same shade in an eye shadow and could not find it. Now I have the best of both worlds in pure radiance. Bravo . . .Bravo . . .Bare Escentuals has done it again! Laughing

27 without sign of aging (yet), southern Cali resident, oily skin, I.D. Bare Minerals "buffer", Peter Thomas Roth lover, light skin complexion with golden undertones, naturally curly brown hair, brown eyes, race = Black, Irish, Cherokee.
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Chellsta, I am thrilled you posted about this!! I ordered this too. I received it last week and am having fun playing with it. I actually was going to post a review, but you beat me to it!

My favorite is definitely the Buxom Lips. Ladies, this is an excellent lipgloss/ plumper! It's a thick formula but glides on easy, and STAYS. It has a nice tingly sensation and pleasant vanilla scent. I don't think they're selling this individually yet, but I hope they do soon.

The Featherlight mineral veil is a shimmery version of regular mineral veil. It gives you that 'dewy' look, and, in my opinion, not so good for everyday. For a night out, and for the holidays it's great though. It'd be good for dusting on collarbones or shoulder for a faint shimmer.

Chellsta, you didn't mention the Featherlight brush! Laughing This brush is so soft, and excellent for applying the pure radiance.
chellsta
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
violetanne, I was leaving somtehting for you to post which is why I left the brush review out. Wink

Actually, I like their soft focus face brush a bit better, it is very similar but has a fuller head and even softer, if you imagine.

Have you check out the candleight collection? I have a post on that too from about a month ago if you do a serach you will find it. I recc this one big time.

I agree, the feather lgiht minerals veil is not for everyday at all. It is pretty though. Oh, I am so glad that you can identify with my rave for this kit. And the bag . . .adorable and can hold everything and still fit into most purses! Smile

Lovin it!!! Anbd I can't wait to waar it ob Thanksgiving. BTW, I found the most adorable peacosk earings that I am going to wear on thrusday too. I think I will keep my outfit black and just match my make up earings to draw the eye focus up. Can't wait to apply becaus it feels so good to put on and the results are truly flawless and professional looking but Oh so natural. This make up is so fun that i find myself just playinh with it. For this reason, it sometimes takes me a while to get those foils and layers on and to finish the whole application, especially if I am going out. My husband told me to start applying my makeup Wedesday so I will be ready by Thursday Laughing

27 without sign of aging (yet), southern Cali resident, oily skin, I.D. Bare Minerals "buffer", Peter Thomas Roth lover, light skin complexion with golden undertones, naturally curly brown hair, brown eyes, race = Black, Irish, Cherokee.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:28 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |