Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Review - Valmont Nature Cleansing With Milk
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:48 am      Reply with quote
You may all be surprised to read a post from the "Cellcosmet gel cleanser raver" but this product really deserves a review.
I have always avoided cream or milk cleansers because, having oily skin meant a cream or milk was going to clog the pores or leave a greasy film. This product does not do that, it leaves your skin soft, refreshed and incredibly clean feeling just like a baby's skin.
I used this product twice a day for two weeks just to make sure it was not going to contribute to any breakouts and it didn't.
The texture is slightly thicker than milk with a slight perfume smell, which may be either the sweet almond oil or the mallow. It can be rinsed off with water, which I do, or taken off with tissue or cotton wool. When taken off with water, there is absolutely no feeling of oiliness and your face is immediately clean. It is also safe to use around the eye area to remove makeup.
This is a really lovely cleanser which I believe would be suited to all skin types.
I have no hesitation rating it 5/5

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:08 am      Reply with quote
can you use it around the eyes?

do you have the ingredient list?

enquiring minds want to know... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Water, Caprylic/Capric Tryglyceride, Propylene Glycol, Stearic acid, glycerin, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond oil), C12-20 acid/peg-8 ester, peg-20 methyl glucose sesquistearate, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, methyl glucose sesquistearate, malva sylvestris (mallow extract), camellia sinensis leaf oil, sodium chloride, tocopherol, carbomer disodium edta, ascorbyl palmitate, citric acid, ascorbic acid, peg-8, triethanolamine, ppg-25 laureth-25, chlorihexidine digluconate, phenoxyethanol, ethylparaben, propylparaben, methylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, citral, citronellol, eugenol, methyl heptin carbonate, geronol, hydroxycitronellal, 2-(4-tert-bytylbenzyl) propionaldehyde, d-liomonene, linalool, hydroxymethylpentylcyclohexenecarboxaldehyde
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sormuimui, as I could not find the ingredients.
Tiger_tim you can use it on your eyes as the Valmont website says you can use it to remove eye makeup. I don't have a clue what any of the ingredients are but this cleanser is part of Valmont's sensitive skin line.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Just curious bushy, why didn't you try the gel one from Valmont?
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
bushy - actually Nature is not Valmont's sensitive line, Valmont's Dermo Emulsion is the cleanser for sensitive skin. Valmont is more of an anti-aging line while Nature is for the younger age-groups targetted at preventative measures by providing optimal moisture to the skin.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Sormuimui, thanks for that info as I wasn't aware of that.
Marina I have never had any samples of Valmont gel cleansers but was given the Nature Cleansing Milk by a friend a while ago and had not tried it until just recently. Based on how good it was, I am now keen to try a few more of the Valmont cleansers, especially the gels.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:14 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, what I like it is leave my skin hydrating, not dry.
jeannie
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have been thinking..and now torn between Valmont Nature cleansing milk and valmont White Falls cleansing. I used a sample of White Falls which worked well for me. Is there anyone using both and let me know the difference or recommend a better choice for a oily type? Thanks.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:34 pm      Reply with quote
jeannie, although I haven't tried the White Falls, if you have already tried it and it worked for you then stay with it. I was just so surprised that a milk cleanser could be so nice, particularly on oily type skin. Also, both these cleansers can be rinsed off with water.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
oh just remembered i have a bottle of this unopened which i got from EDS. will try this out tonight...kaka... hope it will not be too oily for my skin.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:28 am      Reply with quote
I have been wanting to give this one a go. I need to restrain myself from buying anymore skincare products until I run them down a little. But this is def on the list. Thanks for the review
jeannie
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:24 pm      Reply with quote
bushy, thanks for your comments. It would be a safe option to me, right? I have been looking for good cleansing and other products for oily type skin long time. In theory, a lot of products are supposed to work well but it is not that easy to find the right one for an individual like me (sensitive, oily t-zone, dry u-zone(?), chin easily break-out.)

bushy, did I menetion I thank you always for your reviews? I read through your product reviews carefully, because some products (Remergent, Cellcosmet, Valmont, AG..) you recommended were great finds to me. Have no idea exactly, but for some reason, my facial skin reaction pattern to certain products seems similar to yours in a degree. I feel comfortable to do the lemming as per your input.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:13 am      Reply with quote
Thanks jeannie, I think you will be very happy with the Valmont cleansers.

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |