Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty (for a month)
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:31 am      Reply with quote
Ok after reading tiger_tims cool 25 day review of a product I will be doing a similar thing with my new juice beauty order (thanks EDS! I will post back at weekly intervals to let you know what's happening - if anything! Smile

OK here's what I will be using.

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (Full Strength Treatment)

Juice Beauty Cleansing Gel

Juice Beauty Green Apple Antioxidant Moisturizer

Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutritient Eye Cream

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum

I already have the tinted mosituriser and blemish serum from another order.
-----------------------------------------------

First impressions. 22nd November

Cleasning Gel
Seems to clean well. Not sure how strong it is as it makes my face red while I'm washing but it doesn't make my skin feel tight or dry which I was expecting. Doesn't really lather. So far so good.
First downside. I put the bottle in a wash basin along with my sponge in the bathroom. I come home and it's tipped up and the damn thing has leaked from the pump! Don't know if it's faulty pump or a design fault but now twice used gel is now down to the 'cleanser' mark on the bottle. Sad
I try and poor what I can back in the bottle but it's messy, I give in and decide to use the spilt gel in the shower.
You may want to make sure your bottles don't tip up.

Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel (Full Strength Treatment)

Smells lovely and fruity. Not sure how much to use so conservatively apply it. In seconds I feel a tingle not unlike when using a glycolic peel but not as strong. I lightly massage my face to take away the tingle, within a couple of minutes it goes. I left it on for 15minute. YIKES I look sunburnt! Shock But it doesn't feel hot or uncomfortable.Rinsed several times...I can see why people like this one.

A couple of hours later I have a look at my skin. I think it looks a bit grotty and spend several minutes attacking my pores. I assume the mask has loosened the gunk. Confused which is actually a good thing.

Juice Beauty Antioxidant Serum

This feels sticky and dry. It does have a slight tightening effect, most noticible round the eyes. That's all I can say right now.

Juice Beauty Green Apple Nutritient Eye Cream

It's a light cream, very nice texture. Smells good. Pump is a little hard to control so I spread the excess over my neck. I can tell right away that I don't think this will be moisturising enough round my eyes.

Juice Beauty Green Apple Antioxidant Moisturizer
Smells lovely (again) Creamy texture but it's lighter.
I am concerned about applying a moisturiser that contains AHA's over the serum. For me it seems one counters the other? Maybe I'm wrong with that.

After the first night of application in the above order. Worried that my freshly squeezed face would be blotchy I awoke to a really refreshed looking complexion. Don't know what it was in the routine but I'll repost in week and report back.
------------------------------------------------

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Yay Eve!
I'll be watching your post to see your results! This is one line in which I've only tried one thing, the Blemish serum...so I'm very curious about the rest of the line!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
Yay Eve!
I'll be watching your post to see your results! This is one line in which I've only tried one thing, the Blemish serum...so I'm very curious about the rest of the line!!!

ParisTroika..the oil free moisturizer is a great one if you're like me and have that oh-so-sexy adult acne. I have combo skin and find that this is great and economical -- the little bottle lasts forever. I started using it right when it came out -- I've tried other brands since then but routinely come back to this one because I know I can count on it.
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
i tried the redness reduce serum
it really does have an effect on reducing redness
besides its firming effect is good enough
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:45 pm      Reply with quote
felinehhy wrote:
i tried the redness reduce serum
it really does have an effect on reducing redness
and its firming effect is good enough
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
I'd so love of the brand, and all it smell fresh. The antioxidant has a amazing look on my face. Bright, white,and make my skin balance.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:27 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |