Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What are you waiting for???
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
So I know this topic has been done before, but I feel like it's time for another round. (if there is another more active thread, let me know...I did a google search and didn't come up with anything because I wasn't sure what search terms I should use!)

What packages (what and from where) are you currently waiting by the mail box for???

I have on the way:

Ice Elements (2 orders)...Full size 2MM Exfoliating gel in one (HAD to have it after I received my free samples!), and the "Try Me" Kit holiday special for Oily Skin in the other (only 6.95 plus shipping, it's originally 24.95!).

Orbis Deodorant and lip balm

2 Sephora orders (thanks to the FF discount and a gift card that covered both orders)
In one order, I've got:
Blinc Kiss Me mascara
Jonathan Dirt texturizing paste
Caudalie Beauty Elixir (1oz)
Sephora Eyebrow palette
And in the other:
Frederic Fekkai Shimmer spray (It's a limited edition and I got the last bottle from Victoria's Secret...I LOVE it!!!)
Laura Mercier lipstick in Discretion (inspired by the "best nude lipstick" thread Smile

Samples of the Acne Serum from the Best Bath Store

Normally I never have had these many orders all at once, but since I'm leaving in a few short weeks to head back to my parents house, the sample sizes will be "airline approved" in my little baggie in my carry-on. Plus, a few of the items are replacements for similar products I'm out of, or ready to give up for a new brand.

What are YOU waiting for? I love reading what everyone else is anxiously awaiting!

xoxo

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:05 pm      Reply with quote
I am eagerly waiting a package from Candessence containing

Vitamin C + Vitamin E + ferulic serum
HA serum with immortelle
sample of her vitamin B skin lightening/brightening serum
lavender-scented soy candle

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
* Mario Badescu samples - they're taking forever!
* A package from Tiger_tim with a muji towel, a couple washcloths, a tube of her favorite toothpaste and some Silcot cotton pads. Very excited to receive this!

That's it for right now. I've been trying to be good (and boy does it suck! Rolling Eyes)
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I'm waiting for ...

From EDS:
IS Clinical Hydracool
Jan Marini Bioglycolic Lightening Gel

From Sephora:
Aquolina Pink Sugar perfume (spray and solid)
Benefit Eye Bright
Dior Bronze Sunshine Blush/Sunrise Party
Benefit (Best of Benefit) with Dandelion luminizer, Benetint, BadGal Lash Mascara

I can't wait!!!!
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:17 pm      Reply with quote
Only some skinceuticals retinol 1%. I'm being very good 'cause Santa is watching now.
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:24 pm      Reply with quote
My (first) EDS Order:

Tweezerman manicure kit - so I can save going to the beautician.

Glominerals Peach Eyeliner - ohh I hope this will work on the waterline.

Nailtique Nail Oil - for friend who has soft brittle nails.

I was waiting for a CareKate order but I just received it today. On a Saturday too Question . It is so fabulous and it even passed quaranteen Laughing .
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
* Mario Badescu samples - they're taking forever!

They do tend to take awhile...they must figure if they're free...you can wait! Razz

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:54 am      Reply with quote
Sometimes I order so many things I forget what I should be expecting Shock

I ordered 6 perfumes from Strawberrynet, UGG mineral samples, lots of perfume and strange Asian brand samples from SASA, A-Squirrel makeup brushes, lots of DIY powders, and the Ice Elements Try Me packs..... I also have a bunch of products like glutathione, Anastacia of Beverly Hills tweezers and Antonia's Flowers perfume samples that have been sitting at a friend's house for months.

I am also expecting an early Christmas present from the bf... I am forcing him to go to the La Mer counter to buy me their setting powder Bad Grin

I hope this will keep me somewhat satisfied until the new year passes.. otherwise I should declare bankruptcy now for my own sake.
Schnee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:23 am      Reply with quote
My EDS order with the Jurliqe rose sil dust and PSF HA serum, and hopefulle som samples of vit-c and eyecreams.

Other than that.. I'm waiting for Christmas... Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
miranets wrote:
I am also expecting an early Christmas present from the bf... I am forcing him to go to the La Mer counter to buy me their setting powder Bad Grin

miranets have you tried the Cle de Peau loose powder yet? If so how would you compare it to the La Mer one. I am very happy with the CdP one except for the color. It is okay but I think that I would prefer something translucent or very light ivory.
lorimcp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
New bottle of SSC Rulinea FX Serum, ran out and must have more.

The PSF Holiday Special.

The Lumiere MMU sale.

2 new pair of shoes from the Amazon.com sale. (does that count Smile

Ardell Lash Serum and frownies from Drugstore.com.

TCA and CP serums.

I have ordered all the above, but still have to decide on BQ or NuFace. I had bid on a BQ a few weeks ago and thought I won, but I didn't Sad

Can't afford both really, can't justify it anyway with Christmas coming up.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:44 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
miranets wrote:

miranets have you tried the Cle de Peau loose powder yet? If so how would you compare it to the La Mer one. I am very happy with the CdP one except for the color. It is okay but I think that I would prefer something translucent or very light ivory.

Theresa, I haven't had a chance to try the CdP yet - want to save it for a special occasion. But as far as colour goes, the La Mer powder in Translucent is actually a more ivory/shell/off white shade, not pink like the CdP, and has light-medium coverage with slight shimmers. The La Mer powder was simply amazing! I was not really taken on the marketing hype of "aero space technology which makes the powder float on skin", but it is really finely milled and gives skin this amazing glow.

When the SA applied the powder, I thought my skin was ghostly white, but after it settled and absorbed on top of MMU it looked really good. My bf's mum actually started touching my face when she saw me because apparently I looked really "glowly". I didn't experience any irritation with the powder either, unlike with the Caron.

CdP also does an "Enhancing" powder in various shades, which may be something else I will try... Not sure if you had a chance to try that when you were at the department store.
carmenlu
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
From EDS:
Clarisonic brush. I got this on impulse when reading the reviews.
Rosebud lip balms x 2
Rosebud Pine tart soap
Kiss me mascara
LaRosh Posay sunscreen 60

From Beautymark.ca
Kiss me eyeliner, I only get this from another site because EDS doesn't carry it. Much more expensive compare to EDS.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:39 am      Reply with quote
Are you talking about this mascara?
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/blinc-kiss-me-mascara-p_3015.htm

Blinc Kiss Me? EDS does carry it...but I'm not sure if you mean this brand.

Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
EDS only has the mascara not the eyeliner...
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
(sigh)...I'm waiting for:
BE Mineral foundation powder
Dremu Oil
Dr. Hauschka's Rose Day Cream
PSF Retinol Night Treatment 1.0
Anastasia brow gel in brunette and taupe
Pop Beauty blush duo (in Ballerina Pink and some other shade I can't remember)
Pudoodles
valkyrie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:17 am      Reply with quote
Currently waiting for:

Lots of eyeshadow samples and a few MMU samples from Fyrinnae

100% Pure white tea rose toner and cranberry cleanser by Purity cosmetics, bought on Ebay

Herbalism cleanser and American Cream perfume by Lush

And I will be ordering a few oils from Mountain Rose Herbs this weekend Very Happy

It's awful, these days it seems I always have one or more parcels that I'm waiting for...
Priscilla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:35 am      Reply with quote
My list is growing!

VitC+E+ferulic serum + other goodies from Candessence
2MM from Ice Elements
TCA sample from Platinum Skincare

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:08 pm      Reply with quote
Carekate
putting together new order for tinted lip balms, etc.

Lips2Kiss

Drugstore.com:
Tarte eyelash curler
Bliss Sleeping Peel Liver Spot Lifter
Bliss Fat Girl Slim
Nuxe Teint Prodigieux
Nuxe Creme Nirvanesque
Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

The Dry Eye Company:
sample kit of artificial tears

SkinCentral
Mandelic acid
Emu oil
Daisey Facial Glow
ATX Double Action

SkinBio
Super CP serum
TriReduction
BND cream
P&R body lotion

EDS
PSF Cranberry Eye Lift
Gehwol Foot Cream

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:23 pm      Reply with quote
From Ice Elements: Skin Souffle, 5 try me kits, AAserum, acne serum, Radience cleanser, Illumineyes serum,Edelweiss serum.

From myskincare: Dermalogica Daily Microexfoliant, Skin renewing booster.

Safron-rouge: Primavera exfoliating cleanser, Everon lip balm.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Oh good grief...I just made two holiday orders, one from Saffron rouge and one from EDS. Im in trouble! Shock Laughing

EDS:
1 x Dremu Oil (1 oz.)
1 x PSF Pumpkin Enzyme Peel
1 x Jurlique Rose Silk Dust Powder
1 x PSF Acne Treatment Mud (1oz)

Saffron rouge:
Weleda Birch Cellulite Oil
Weleda Calendula Baby Cream
Weleda Calendula Baby Soap
Weleda Iris Moisture Cream
Weleda Wild Rose Body Lotion
Weleda Iris Soap
Weleda Salt Toothpaste with Baking Soda
Jurlique Rose Silk Dust(smaller size for travel)

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:58 am      Reply with quote
Edit:

I just made another order from drugstore.com, oops! Very Happy Laughing

1 NARS Makeup Brush, Smudge
1 Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer Foundation, SX 03
1 NARS Powder Blush Cheek Color, Mata Hari
1 NARS Makeup Brush, Push Eyeliner
1 NARS Lip Gloss, Orgasm
1 Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow Pencil, Basic Brown

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:46 pm      Reply with quote
Alas...I must keep adding to my "waiting" list.

STILL waiting for my Best Bath Store samples...getting a little annoyed. Confused I ordered over 2 weeks ago.

Anyway...to add:

Sample of Serge Lutens Arabie from a truly kick a** seller from ebay (can't WAIT!)

I Feel Pretty BHA/AHA (2% BHA, 4% AHA)

Four perfume oil samples from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (these will be awhile, probably a month or more, they take quite a bit of time in shipping, but I knew that to begin with).

100% Pure (brand) Eucalyptus Cleanser. The strange thing is, it is no longer listed on the website (I got it from Bath and Body Works). I'm hoping they are sending me the right cleanser. It took them over a week to even ship it out (even though I was told it would take 2 business days to process)...when I search by the item number in my invoice, it comes up as "product not found" so either I got the last one, or they are sending me the wrong cleanser and took it off the website. Luckily I can return it if they send the wrong one, then I'll just order it from the actual brand website.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
Alas...I must keep adding to my "waiting" list.

STILL waiting for my Best Bath Store samples...getting a little annoyed. Confused I ordered over 2 weeks ago.

Anyway...to add:

Sample of Serge Lutens Arabie from a truly kick a** seller from ebay (can't WAIT!)

I Feel Pretty BHA/AHA (2% BHA, 4% AHA)

Four perfume oil samples from Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab (these will be awhile, probably a month or more, they take quite a bit of time in shipping, but I knew that to begin with).

100% Pure (brand) Eucalyptus Cleanser. The strange thing is, it is no longer listed on the website (I got it from Bath and Body Works). I'm hoping they are sending me the right cleanser. It took them over a week to even ship it out (even though I was told it would take 2 business days to process)...when I search by the item number in my invoice, it comes up as "product not found" so either I got the last one, or they are sending me the wrong cleanser and took it off the website. Luckily I can return it if they send the wrong one, then I'll just order it from the actual brand website.

ParisTroika-Strange your BestBathStore items are taking so long, I got my order like 3 days after ordering. I also ordered over the phone, maybe that had something to do with the speedy shipping?

On a side note-I saw on your list that you ordered Jonathan Dirt Paste, I got this stuff about a month ago-I LOVE IT! It works really well to make your hair manageable and slightly shiny. Exactly like the day after washing. The smell is so nice too! FYI I have very fine hair but its really thick with a slight wave to it.

ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
OMG I love the Dirt paste...it's a little thicker (okay ALOT thicker) than I anticipated but it makes my hair look fab and keeps the frizzies away like never before.

I love it. I never thought "messy" hair could look so good...messy in a good way!

As for my Best Bath samples...I'm hoping they roll in sometime this week...if not, I'll contact them and see what's up. Smile

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |