Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Freeze 24/7
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
luofred

Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:11 am      Reply with quote
I am using Freeze 24/7 cleaner now,I used it every morning,because it's has spf15,I feel the cleaning is not very hard,but because of it's spf15,I can use it than use some cream,wihtout any spf,so I can go to work qulickly.
NOTCH
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:51 pm      Reply with quote
I suspect from your comment that this product does not "foam" very much. Is this true luofred? Silicones tend to diminish foaming by lowering the surface tension of any bubbles that might form.

John

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
NOTCH wrote:
Silicones tend to diminish foaming by lowering the surface tension of any bubbles that might form.

John

What are they for? I heard negative things about silicones, as well as surfactants (this is a foaming agent, right?)
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
vava_gurl wrote:
Has anybody used the Freeze 24/7 products and if so are the results a quick fix or is it long lasting? Question

Hi,

Long time since I posted but here goes.I got 3 samples and applied them as directed it took a couple of days to find the right method (for me) to apply it.

I think it's important apply on clean dry skin.
Dab on a small amount. Give it plenty of time to dry then apply your moisturiser over the top, let it dry then apply your make up.

I have fine lines round the eyes that beginning to worry me! I could tell they were slightly finer but wasn't 100% convinced so I tried it on my 60something Wink year old mother. Firstly round one eye. There was an obvious difference/improvement..

I tried it with the freeze moisturiser, alphaderma and a few others. It worked each time. I also tried liquid and mineral make up over the top without any problem.

So on me and my mum it did work, once again proving not every product works for each of us.

As for long term benefits, that's hard to tell. A sort of simple logic would suggest that if you are frowning less (it does seem to make the skin feel more frozen)that it would contribute to less wrinkles over time. But then if you're going to fork out money for a cream that may work you might as well go for botox?

Well that's up to you. I'd suggest it is one to try before buy if you can. It will be one I will be buying in the future.

Hope this has helped.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Mods!

Just realised my post is really a review - I just searched for a thread on Freeze 24/7 and posted a response without checking which board it was originally in. This is what happens when I don't post for months. Confused

Please shunt it to where you think best. Thank you. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I tried this line before but don't recall the specific. All I remember is I returned it to CVS since I didn't like something about it.
vikki_cooler
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:41 am      Reply with quote
I think freeze 24/7 products should have instant effect, since the introduction says so. Have no idea about long term effect...never tried it
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:09 am      Reply with quote
its a waste of money does NOT work at all! Did Voss put this out?They put out 3 shams:Amatokin,Strivectin;Hylexin. They are all complete frauds;they sell them by marketing HUGE full page ads in glossy mags and make it look like a scientific infomercial, its a crock of s**t!
jo123ellen

Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:05 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using this system for about a year..and I love it.

You have to get the right "system" down for putting on the freezing cream..but I see agood 50% reduction in my lines in my forehead and my eyes when I use it.

I use my moisturizer first, wait about 15 then use the freeze..wait 10 min..then primer and makeup.

the primer is fantastic as well.

JEC
luyan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:55 pm      Reply with quote
I use eye cream, I am sorry does not work for me

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:37 am      Reply with quote
I think I will not consider buy anything from this brand since I saw so many people said about the product which doesn't work.
photoqueen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:39 am      Reply with quote
I tried it - save your money.
PQ

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:50 am      Reply with quote
I used a week of Freeze 24 / 7, I did not find any change in the skin, and I do not think I fit
Koka
5% products discount

Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried the lip plumper, it doesn't work and I've got allegy on my lips!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:06 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |