Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Those of you that frequent MUA...please check this out!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
I belong to a motorcycle forum and this guy posted this up. Apparently his g/f is a member of MUA, and there's a separate site to talk sh*t behind their backs. I don't frequent MUA at all and this is my home, but this site made me think...geeze are women really THIS catty? If so how sad. They pay each other compliments on MUA and then go on this site to bash them..good grief! I did find it a little amusing. Briefly read through it, but couldn't find any familiar names..thank goodness! I've never seen so much use of foul language, I was actually gasping and holding my hands over my mouth in awe.

http://beautybash.net/messageboard/

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:44 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
I belong to a motorcycle forum and this guy posted this up.

Who cares about MUA-you belong to a motorcycle forum???!!! Sweet! Laughing

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:46 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:
I belong to a motorcycle forum and this guy posted this up.

Who cares about MUA-you belong to a motorcycle forum???!!! Sweet! Laughing

hahaha..yes. I actually ride. Got started a few years back when my brother bought his first motorcycle (crotch rocket). That pretty much got me started too.

I know I know, I so don't look like one who would ride do I Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
I have been a member of MUA for ages, but I don't think I've ever posted there - the beautybash thing has been around for a long time and it's very off-putting.

And ariesxtreme - how cool are you !?!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
I have been a member of MUA for ages, but I don't think I've ever posted there - the beautybash thing has been around for a long time and it's very off-putting.

And ariesxtreme - how cool are you !?!

Has it? This is the first I've heard of it. Cool? hardly Laughing .

Here a few pics..this second one of is with the b/f on our Memorial Day weekend bike trip to Dubuque, IA. It's beautiful there, we don't have hills nor scenery like that in Chicago. Sorry the pics are a little cruddy. Excuse the hair, you think hat hair is bad..try helmet head for about 2 hours Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
women enjoy being catty.. they like to talk smack at any chance they get. not many women are taking the high road nowadays unfortunatly! that site is sad though! why is there an actual "gossip online" forum! WTH! nerds
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hoooweee!....that's alot of angry foul mouthed broads over there.....

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
Hoooweee!....that's alot of angry foul mouthed broads over there.....

Haha! I know I was really shocked! Sad really....

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Ahhhh yes - we need to teach those sluts some decorum Laughing Laughing Laughing

I rode a bike when I still lived in NYC ariesextreme. I still do, but only for fun now - back then it was my main transport!
poofybabypenguin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 7:37 pm      Reply with quote
"in the name of free speech"
give me a break. Free speech has been completely distorted on this site. How mean!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
I went to MUA for years but it gets frustrating to get responses when messages are bumped to the next page so quickly.

I also hated seeing the same questions every day ...

I lurked for a long time on this board. At first it seemed to move too slowly but now I appreciate seeing one thread that lists all reviews for months and years.

Ariextreme - What type of motorcycle do you ride?

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Okay, let me get this straight:

Those girls on the bashing site don't know each other? They haven't been at the same parties or fought over the same boyfriends?

Some people need to get a life! They're not even talking about makeup, just other girls!

Unbelievable.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:15 am      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
Ahhhh yes - we need to teach those sluts some decorum Laughing Laughing Laughing

coffee just spit out all over my keyboard rofl if anyone can teach em, it's you katee girl -- go to it!!!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:28 am      Reply with quote
That is unbelievable. Shock

How truly, truly, sad.

Confused
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:14 am      Reply with quote
Let me put it this way, I would NEVER post a FOTD on MUA-I've heard about girls getting completely ripped apart on that other site..naturally the cowards wouldn't post their remarks on MUA itself..they need to be surrounded by fellow dingbats.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:17 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Let me put it this way, I would NEVER post a FOTD on MUA-I've heard about girls getting completely ripped apart on that other site..naturally the cowards wouldn't post their remarks on MUA itself..they need to be surrounded by fellow dingbats.

Whats a FOTD?

marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:28 am      Reply with quote
Photo of the Day-showing off make-up application & products thus creating rabbid lemmings Very Happy

Most, except for the truly courageous or those that don't care, delete them shortly after because of that site...God forbid the poor girl isn't perfect...
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:13 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
Photo of the Day-showing off make-up application & products thus creating rabbid lemmings Very Happy

Most, except for the truly courageous or those that don't care, delete them shortly after because of that site...God forbid the poor girl isn't perfect...

Girls really get that jealous about it? What grade are these people in? I only swap over there and really never go to the boards, what a bunch of classless wimps!

ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:05 am      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:

A 06' Suzuki GSXR-600, looking to upgrade to a 750, but we'll see.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Rjez wrote:

I bet you get SOOOOOO many whistles and catcalls! Laughing

ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:40 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
ariesxtreme wrote:
Rjez wrote:

I bet you get SOOOOOO many whistles and catcalls! Laughing

Well it's hard to tell who's under the helmet. I wear gear so unless you see my hair flappin' you may not be able to tell. I do tuck my hair in the jacket so it doesn't get too tangeled.

Men are so stupid Rolling Eyes ..... Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:49 am      Reply with quote
I find all that hatred a little sickening, but the undertones of racism, especially against the Asian members was about all I could stomach. I stopped reading then and there! Shocking and quite sad.... Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Well I read some of the topic titles and wasn't tempted to delve farther. Apparently you can waste thousands of dollars on your appearance and still have no class.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:04 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
Rjez wrote:

NICE! Hubby has an older Suzuki but wants a Harley or Ducati. I love the ferrings on Ducatis. We used to go to the SuperBike races every year at Laguna Seca.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 10:32 am      Reply with quote
Harmonster wrote:
Well I read some of the topic titles and wasn't tempted to delve farther. Apparently you can waste thousands of dollars on your appearance and still have no class.

I wish I wouldn't have been tempted, quitting then would have been the smart thing to do, but my curiosity, unfortunately got the best of me. UGH! Mad

Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |