Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
What's your favorite lip gloss? What color?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
I'm just wondering what's everyone's favorite lip gloss color is. There are just so many out there that I might get some ideas to try new ones as I get more answers Smile Mine is MAC Oh Baby when I'm wearing makeup, but if I'm just wearing lip gloss on its own, it's Sisley in No.8.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I love MAC Viva Glam V.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:20 am      Reply with quote
I second the MAC viva Glam lip glass is my absolute favourite to date
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:01 am      Reply with quote
It makes me feel pretty and looks good both as a casual and more made-up day.
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:16 am      Reply with quote
I tend to go for pinks. Right now I'm using my Urban Decay Ultraglide in Deep a lot. Very wearbale gloss.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:26 am      Reply with quote
Im really liking NARS orgasm (I use the blush in the same color too) its one of the few lipglosses that does not cause my lips to dry out and flake. Its a pretty, natural color that keeps me from feeling over done while looking polished. Price is kinda steep though! Very Happy

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:33 am      Reply with quote
My HG was Loreal's Rouge Pulp in "Breathless", more for the color than the gloss itself. It was a dark purple/wine color but could be applied lightly and was just gorgeous on me. I got so many compliments too. Unfortunately it was discontinued and I've been searching for my new HG ever since. Of course now that I'm using the Lips2Kiss system I won't be searching for a new one for quite some time.
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:55 am      Reply with quote
I have many, (hence my user-name, lol!), but I really love MAC C-thru, also, not technically a lip gloss, but Scott Barnes lip slicks, they are like liquid lipsticks.
Cat cosmetics has some beautiful glosses as well.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:02 am      Reply with quote
All the Juicy Tubes from Lancôme specialy Ablaze. Its not to thick or sticky and its smell so yummy !Its a nice bitten lips red color.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
I forgot to add that for YEARS I have worn Clinique's Superbalm(the original). Its slightly tinted but still looks clear when on, I dont care for alot of color on my lips and this was my go-to lipgloss forever, I still love it. One of the few good products that Clinique makes!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:29 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
I forgot to add that for YEARS I have worn Clinique's Superbalm(the original). Its slightly tinted but still looks clear when on, I dont care for alot of color on my lips and this was my go-to lipgloss forever, I still love it. One of the few good products that Clinique makes!

I too really loved Clinique Superbalm and used it for ages! I don't know why I stopped. Maybe I should get back to using it again. Thanks for bringing it up! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:46 am      Reply with quote
I like clinique superbalm, I also like smashbox.
It is not too sticky, and the color is long lasting too. I like the color BLUR.
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Urban Decay XXX Love Junkie

the. most. perfect. lipgloss. ever.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
I love all Bobbi Brown lipglosses- especially Aubergine, Chocolate, & Nude. I'm still sad she discontinued my favorite, Fudge.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
I love all Bobbi Brown lipglosses- especially Aubergine, Chocolate, & Nude. I'm still sad she discontinued my favorite, Fudge.

I too love Bobbi Brown in Nude and Warm Mauve Very Happy

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:51 pm      Reply with quote
Emma2006 wrote:
I love MAC Viva Glam V.

Is Viva Glam a limited edition or can you buy it all year round? I never like limited edition products as there aren't a lot available in Thailand and you have to rush to the counter to get one!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossdoll wrote:
I have many, (hence my user-name, lol!), but I really love MAC C-thru, also, not technically a lip gloss, but Scott Barnes lip slicks, they are like liquid lipsticks.
Cat cosmetics has some beautiful glosses as well.

I really wanna love C-Thru as I've read it's J.Lo's fave color and it looks really good on her. However, I'm Asian (NC30) and when I have it on I look like (gosh am I allowed to say this on the forum??? sorry if I offend anyone Confused ) I have male body fluid on my lips! Same applies with Nars Turkish Delight. I can't seem to pull off that pale lips look Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
I don't wear much make-up (never have any money left to spend on make-up by the time I've sorted out all my skincare needs Laughing ), but I do like a dab of gloss to cheer things up even if I'm not wearing any lippie. My current fave is called Twinkle, by Prescriptives - a nice, very sheer peachy colour.
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:13 am      Reply with quote
I love Bobbie Brown glosses...the shimmers in particular...Rose Sugar and Cocoa Sugar.

They are very long lasting and, I think, fairly sticky - just the way I like them. I love glosses and always try new stuff, but I keep buying the BB.

I also like MAC but can never remember the names of the glosses and the little name stickers fall off...I just bring my old tube to the MAC counter and they give me a new one.

Marla

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:47 am      Reply with quote
I love Bobbie Brown nude lip gloss.
plug-in-babe
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Clinique Superbalm in Raspberry Tint. Great texture, colour (MLBB), lasting power and moisturizing ability.
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Stila Lip Glaze in Berry.
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
Laura Mercier Lip Glaze in Pink Beige.
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:39 pm      Reply with quote
shiseido the makeup lip gloss I think the shade is 13, mango.

Age 27. Combination. Dry for winter and oil for summer. Acne prone. Uneven tone.Aging, worry about losing firmness.-------------------------I believe in that there is nobody else having worse skin than me. I keep looking for products can give me smooth, acne free yet soothing, firm, and radiant look.
heathercolorado
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:36 pm      Reply with quote
Vincent Longo Diamond Gloss in Starlet Pink.

It's fairly neutral, and seems to look good day or evening!

I love MAC but my hair always gets stuck in it...cat fur, too! Laughing

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:38 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |