Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Vichy Normaderm
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cbeb
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 13, 2004 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hello, this is my first review here on the vichy normaderm toner concealer and cream. well about a year ago during the summer i bought the cream because from the adertisements, it was formulated exactly for my skin type. i used finished the whole bottle and found it didnt do much for my skin, and since it was so expensive (26.00) at least for me, i didnt buy it again. but recently, my skin had gotten a lot worse so i wanted to give it another try. This time, i got the toner and concealer along with the cream. I like the toner, it has a nice scent and gives my skin a nice feel. The concealer only comes in one colour and i find that its really noticible and doesnt blend in nicely at all, but it has helped clear up some pimples i have put it on fairly quick. Now for the cream, i really hoped it would work better this time since i was using a few other products from the same line. Its been about a month and a week, and i used the whole bottle. The results werent that great. It certainly didnt "transform" my skin in a month, the way it said and my pores and pimples look pretty much the same, although overall my complexion is a lottle smoother and more even. I guess i dont really blame the product because my skin is sooo complicated and i was foolish to think that one bottle of cream would cure it haha but anyways ive bought yet another bottle just because theres still a lot of my toner left and maybe after another month i would see better results. well anyways i hope this review helped anyone thinking of buying it.
onlyxi6
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:09 am      Reply with quote
wow, i will listen your suggestion not to buy it, although i love the advertisement of it

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
I have oily skin and tried the line. The concealer is a skinny stick and one shade only. I would pass on the concealer.

The cleanser is a gel and can be quite drying. I finished the bottle by using it on my back.

The moisturizer worked great at first. It helped reduced the oiliness; but then it sort of stopped working.

I do like like other Vichy products such as the Miraceller cleanser.
Natalyn
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Hey I've seen this line at CVS stores. I also tried the testers, and did not quite like the feel of it. Sounds like it's a good idea not to buy this brand though. Thanks for posting.
Amy Lu
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a fan of this!
Autumn1995
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
Amy Lu wrote:
I'm a fan of this!

What products do you like? What is it doing for your skin? More details please

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 01, 2010 2:03 am      Reply with quote
I use Normaderm sometimes.
The line is ok,better than some things for me but too harsh to use every day.

Their spot concealer is ok, hasn't made any blemishes worse and is easy to put on spots.

I noticed some makeup makes me break out.
Like Benefit foundation just ruined my skin in one use....

I bought the Normaderm foundation and it seems nice, it kind of a somewhat matte finish.
Not too sure if it did anything, but it looks nice and blends well.
I probably will not rebuy it though, because I just tried a sample of some mineral makeup I got yesterday and that is working great for me!

Also trying not to spend much on cosmetics as I need $1,500 for dental care Sad

Forgot to add:
I tried a few times the Vichy eye stick cream (forget the name).
There is a men's one and a women's one.
It reduces puffiness and feels cool going on!
I usually buy the men's one as it is the exact samesize, just a black tube instead ofwhite or whatever.
In Canada there isnow a $10 diference for the men and women Vichy eye stick.
I ran out a while ago and really want to get another one!

There is not toomany products I buy 4 or 5 times again and again, and that is one of these!
queenielau718
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:44 am      Reply with quote
however I do find Vichy products are great !!
beautyrose
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:47 am      Reply with quote
I don't like vichy line
feya
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:47 am      Reply with quote
OttawaShopper, thank you for the eye stick info! Will have to try it now Very Happy
Ottawa Shopper wrote:
I use Normaderm sometimes.
The line is ok,better than some things for me but too harsh to use every day.

Their spot concealer is ok, hasn't made any blemishes worse and is easy to put on spots.

I noticed some makeup makes me break out.
Like Benefit foundation just ruined my skin in one use....

I bought the Normaderm foundation and it seems nice, it kind of a somewhat matte finish.
Not too sure if it did anything, but it looks nice and blends well.
I probably will not rebuy it though, because I just tried a sample of some mineral makeup I got yesterday and that is working great for me!

Also trying not to spend much on cosmetics as I need $1,500 for dental care Sad

Forgot to add:
I tried a few times the Vichy eye stick cream (forget the name).
There is a men's one and a women's one.
It reduces puffiness and feels cool going on!
I usually buy the men's one as it is the exact samesize, just a black tube instead ofwhite or whatever.
In Canada there isnow a $10 diference for the men and women Vichy eye stick.
I ran out a while ago and really want to get another one!

There is not toomany products I buy 4 or 5 times again and again, and that is one of these!
jadkin
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
I tried their "triple action" normalizer; can't remember what its called, but it is supposed to even out skintone and keep you oil-free for the day. I find that Neostrata's mattifier works much better. I didn't see any of the benefits touted in the ad.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:41 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |