Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Hauschka Sensitive Care Conditioner (1 ml x 50 Amps) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Pet pictures
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Embarassed I really hope it works this time, I'm so sorry!
[img=http://www.UploadYourImages.com/thumb/622958chasewithbaby.jpg]
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
dealated wrote:
Embarassed I really hope it works this time, I'm so sorry!
[img=http://www.UploadYourImages.com/thumb/622958chasewithbaby.jpg]

Dealated, your fox is so cute! PLEASE post more pictures of him (her?) and give us details on what its like to have a fox as a pet! I'd love to hear more about Foxy! Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
OMG Dealated, I about died of cuteness overload when I saw that picture!!! You're so lucky! Does he sleep with you? Do you feed him dog food?

And yes, I totally agree with you that you know a guy's a keeper if he's willing to drive 10 hours to rescue a sick little bunny who needs a home! Actually DH wasn't allowed to have any pets growing up (whereas I grew up in a veritable zoo with dogs, cats, hedgehogs, bunnies, ducks, etc), so when we first got married he didn't really have much of a comfort level getting a cat which was my first idea, so we started out with our bunny girl Har-Mar, and then we got Forest to keep her company. But it's amazing--- DH has gone from being kinda nervous about animals to the most loving pet parent a girl could ask for!^-^ Here's a picture of him feeding Forest when he got sick....

Awww...

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
Oh My, the fur babies are all so cute! Here's the X-Mas card we're sending out this year - Just sent them off today - featuring my DD Alyssa and Maxine Louise. It looks as though Max is saying "Seriously, mom, how many more years are you going to make me suffer with the stupid head apparel you insist on putting on me. I think I might bite you."

Hope this worked.

Maria Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
dealated wrote:
[img]
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/view/622958chasewithbaby.jpg[/img]

I copy & pasted the link - he is TOO cute. I want one too!!! Those ears! And that nose! Ah, and those paws! I could just eat him up!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
Mariav - that is one patient dog you have there... Angel Mine won't even hear of us putting anything on his head!!!! Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
This is such a beautiful thread. They are all gorgeous!! I lost my rotti last weekend after 8 years for no reason we could figure out. He just passed peacefully in his sleep in which we were grateful, but obvisiously still deeply heart broken Crying or Very sad . Enjoy your times with your babies and I hope you have a fab xmas Smile
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:48 am      Reply with quote
i love your tabby kitty
the first photo looks like she is smiling Razz
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Oh man, this is the best thread ever. I love photos of pets

gottaHAVEitALL thank you for starting this thread! Your babies are all very precious. I love the second photo where Joesphine is licking Garou. That is the most adorably pose!

manslayerliz - bunny feet! *squees* Forest lying on the sofa - it just cracks me up. That is the pose he gets into everytime he wants a cuddle? If so I can't imagine anyone being able to resist. Look at him, all fluffy ears, tail and feet!

Moonstarr all your kitties are gorgeous, though the way they stare at the camera, it is freaky. Laughing Oliver is huge! Look at the way he covers that sofa arm. Very Happy

Sharkbait is your Russian Blue a kitty? It looks so young and cute, and the colour is utterly gorgeous. I want to pet it so badly.

dealated, you have such a cool pet! A fox and such a cute one at that. Is it fully grown now? It looks quite small. I always though foxes are bigger than that.

Mariav, your Xmas card is gorgeous. In every way. Very Happy Are Max's eyes actually blue?

People keep on posting! Help the pet deprived people get their fix Laughing.

Mid-20s Asian female (since I am not mature enough to be called a woman Very Happy). Skin is combination with tendency to dryness around the cheeks and prone to blemishes. Naturally coarse black hair Sad. Lastly but most importantly, you need something purchased in Australia I will be happy to CP :.
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:48 am      Reply with quote
pal wrote:
This is such a beautiful thread. They are all gorgeous!! I lost my rotti last weekend after 8 years for no reason we could figure out. He just passed peacefully in his sleep in which we were grateful, but obvisiously still deeply heart broken Crying or Very sad . Enjoy your times with your babies and I hope you have a fab xmas Smile

I'm so sorry for your loss, pal! Sending you big, big hugs!!!!

(I too lost a pet recently (January)- my 12 year old collie Annabelle had to be put to sleep - the single worst experience of my entire life!)

You now have a doggie angel looking down on you... Angel

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
cuppre wrote:

Moonstarr all your kitties are gorgeous, though the way they stare at the camera, it is freaky. Laughing Oliver is huge! Look at the way he covers that sofa arm. Very Happy

You think they're freaky staring at the camera in those pics ... check out these pics that my boyfriend took. I wonder if I should sleep with one eye open ... Laughing

These are totally unretouched ... that's how the pictures came out! Kinda scary, eh? It reminds me of that movie "Village of the Damned". <insert spooky music here> Laughing

BTW ...

Sharkbait ... what a cute kitten! Oh, it makes me want a kitten again!

dealated ... how cute!! It must be so interesting to have a fox as a pet. That is so cool!

Mariav ... what a sweet dog! That's a great holiday photo.

pal ... so sorry to hear about your loss. Sad
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:08 pm      Reply with quote

you all have beautiful pets!

if this worked, its my kitten Dina:)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Ok..I must really get around to working out how to post pictures.
Here is a link to my big cat on the internet..in case you are wandering, no need to vote for him (unless you want to of course!) - this is my friend's business so I put the picture up the day the site launched to help it on its course!
http://www.petmillions.com/vote.asp?vote=3108

Just got a new camera for my birthday so will take some pics of both big cat and little cat..maybe even together if they are feeling friendly ..or rather if they are cold...and then try work out how to upload them lol.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:29 pm      Reply with quote
All the pets on this thread are gorgeous, just like their owners!

Daisylondon, is Senna an Ocicat or a Bengal? He's gorgeous! The picture of him reading the magazine that has all the cat-fur items is PRICELESS! So adorable! I voted for him to win the contest!
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
GottahaveItall Thank you for your kind words Smile
I agree it is just so hard, I never would have imagined it would feel so horrible. And I to and sending big hugs back to you for your unfortunite loss, oh I cant imagine the strength you would have needed to lay your Annabelle to rest.

Thanks again ladies and I wish you all a very Merry Xmas Smile
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
My big cat, Sabrina:

Sabrina, again:

And my little bitty kitty, Slinky:

Slinky, again:

Sabrina and Slinky are actually only 7 mos. apart in age - Sabrina is 8 years old and Slinky is 7 years old, but everyone thinks she's a kitten because she got to be the size of a "teenaged" cat and then stopped growing! She only weighs 5 pounds and is very tiny. Sabrina is twice her size and is about 10 pounds, but still not a huge cat at all. They are both very loving and affectionate and very smart, too! They are my heart!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:56 am      Reply with quote
I have two Scotties. This is Maggie. Winnie is my black Scottie but when I took the camera out he was OFF and RUNNING. If I can capture one of the both of them together I will post it. They look so darn cute after their grooming yesterday and new Scottie collars. They are my babies.

Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 7:27 am      Reply with quote
Tried to edit my previous post with Maggie's pic. Was just going to add Winnie....but it was too late to edit. So here is my pal Winnie

manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 9:08 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl, your babies are soooo precious! I love black kitties!!

Here's a picture I snapped this morning--- Forest relaxing among the presents under the Christmas tree!^-^

And here's Forest playing in the wrapping paper---

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:59 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Daisylondon, is Senna an Ocicat or a Bengal? He's gorgeous! The picture of him reading the magazine that has all the cat-fur items is PRICELESS! So adorable! I voted for him to win the contest!

Oh thanks for voting for him Mermaid!
Senna is a Bengal, only a 'pet quality' one.. but he is lovely. My little one, Fisi (well I say little but she is normal cat size, it's just Senna is very big) is also a Bengal and is a snow one with blue eyes so is prettier but he has a much better nature. She can get her claws out sometimes, especially if you pick her up in a way she doesn't like but he's very careful with his claws, even retracts them fully when playing with children so as not to scratch them accidentally.

Senna does tend to go and look at any open newspapers and magazines generally, but when I saw him looking at that page, I could not resist taking a pic!
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:15 pm      Reply with quote
For some reason my computer was having trouble displaying pics until now... I'm lovin' this thread too. All the pets are so cute!!!

Moonstarr- love Oliver's pose Laughing

Sharkbait- what a precious little cute thing-so beautiful too!

Dealated- No way!... what a sight, I want to reach out and pet him! Does he cuddle with you guys or is he still kind of wild-ish?

Liz- OMG I love your bunny! You're so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He really looks like he is one with animals now.

Maria- Maxine Loiuse looks so lovable Wink

daisylondon- you sure don't see many cats with that pattern of fur- it's awesome! and I love the pic of him reading a magazine! Laughing

nikkilic0us and MermaidGirl- more beautiful kitties!

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:23 pm      Reply with quote
pal wrote:

My heart goes out to you. We lost our dear Irish Setter earlier this week and we are really grieving. I keep waiting for her to bark out a playful hello or expect to see her beautiful face when I walk into the family room.
I am glad your dog passed peacefully in his sleep. That's the best way to go...

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
Moonstarr - dear God!!! Who needs Christmas lights when you've got your cats!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seriously... too freaky!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:42 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
MermaidGirl, your babies are soooo precious! I love black kitties!!

Here's a picture I snapped this morning--- Forest relaxing among the presents under the Christmas tree!^-^

And here's Forest playing in the wrapping paper---

oh super cute, do you take forest out for a walk? Smile
System
Automatic Message
Fri May 17, 2024 8:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) StriVectin Tighten & Lift Peptight™ 360˚ Tightening Eye Serum (30 ml / 1 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |