Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Only 6 more sleeps!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
Only six more sleeps and it is Christmas! I love christmas and will have poor hubby up at the crack of dawn. We normally get up ,showered and still make my sisters to see my nieces and nephew open their gifts.

Sherri
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:45 am      Reply with quote
OMG..you just made me realize how really close Christmas is!!!! I still have half my shopping to do Shock

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Omg is right cant imagine going shopping last minute like that aries. I have been done and wrapped literally for months. We have so many to buy for I like having it done and finding original ideas.

Good Luck
Sherri
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just haven't had the time this year. Last year was easier and I told myself I'd start right after Thanksgiving, but it's come down to crunch time for me!!! Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:19 pm      Reply with quote
6 more sleeps? Are you kidding me? That's IT??? Shock

I haven't even started by Christmas baking yet... and my week is crazy, full time job, final exam (class at Ottawa U), etc...

I just don't know how I'll manage!!! Eek!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hasn't it come around quick!

Hubbys just taken a phone call from his work, would he like to work on Christmas Day?! His answer, NO thank you!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
I love christmas too! Very Happy

no matter how far in advance I start thinking of gifts and planning - there's always a ton of last minute things to do.. all part of the fun!
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
That's so cute to think of the wait in terms of sleeps! Very Happy Makes me look forward to sleeping more, too.
alice~in~wonderland
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Hee hee - I think this every Sunday night ... 5 more sleeps until the weekend! Laughing
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 6:03 pm      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
OMG..you just made me realize how really close Christmas is!!!! I still have half my shopping to do Shock

oh god, me too. I manage to procrastinate every year.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not ready either. Shock Scarey, it seems every year goes by faster and faster. Sad
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
One more gift to buy... Hope there are still Dora things at WalMart!!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:09 am      Reply with quote
marci65 wrote:
That's so cute to think of the wait in terms of sleeps! Very Happy Makes me look forward to sleeping more, too.

I thought the same thing. Very cute way to put it. Actually used it on the 5 yr old to get him to go to bed, he threw his head on the pillow, closed his eyes with a big smile on his face, then pretended to be snoring Rolling Eyes

I have been SO busy I haven't shopped at all yet!!! And I'm normally done by Thanksgiving.... Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:09 am      Reply with quote
Sherri, you're so cute!! My little nephew always counts down like that too, he has to know exactly how many "sleeps" there are before any major event Very Happy .

Candy I'm amazed you can find time for any shopping at all with a job, family and your own business all going on at the same time!
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:26 am      Reply with quote
Ha, I said it to my children too, and they loved it.

very cute! Very Happy
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:27 am      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
Sherri, you're so cute!! My little nephew always counts down like that too, he has to know exactly how many "sleeps" there are before any major event Very Happy .

Candy I'm amazed you can find time for any shopping at all with a job, family and your own business all going on at the same time!

We do countdowns - I meant the term 'sleeps' - it's just so adorable. I think it's a really sweet thing as a kid and wonderful to take into adulthood.

LOL - that's the point! I haven't finished. Luckily I had a little foresight and have picked up things here n there. My nieces and nephews are done just gotta do my little one and stocking stuffers for the whole gang.

Which may take this thread a bit OT but - how big of a deal is the stocking in your celebrations?

As kids it was more like the 'treat' stocking, but in hubbys it was a BIG deal. So much so I stressed for YEARS over what to include in it. It's now to the point in our house where the stocking is a far bigger deal than any gifts under the tree. 1 requirement, there must a freebie in it, 1 item must be handmade, 1 is to be worn, 1 is to be given to another, after that it's imagination.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:36 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:
fifi wrote:

We do countdowns - I meant the term 'sleeps' - it's just so adorable. I think it's a really sweet thing as a kid and wonderful to take into adulthood.

LOL - that's the point! I haven't finished. Luckily I had a little foresight and have picked up things here n there. My nieces and nephews are done just gotta do my little one and stocking stuffers for the whole gang.

Which may take this thread a bit OT but - how big of a deal is the stocking in your celebrations?

As kids it was more like the 'treat' stocking, but in hubbys it was a BIG deal. So much so I stressed for YEARS over what to include in it. It's now to the point in our house where the stocking is a far bigger deal than any gifts under the tree. 1 requirement, there must a freebie in it, 1 item must be handmade, 1 is to be worn, 1 is to be given to another, after that it's imagination.

Wow, Candy! That's major league - I'd break down from the stress of it because a) I am a born procrastinator and b) I thrive in chaos. Smile Sounds cute, though! I love your "sleeps" use, as well, and am well in agreement on taking things into adulthood. It is "Le Fun" to be silly and sweet - keeps you young!

I only have one (!) more sleep left until I get my Christmas present - going to Montréal tomorrow afternoon to SEE MY HUSBAND! Merry Christmas to me!!!!!!! Wheeeee!!!!!

One more sleep, one more sleep!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
Is it weird that I actually like to go shopping when the malls are full and have to stand in line for 40 min to checkout? Carrying 7+ bags while dragging your winter coat and bag around with your shopping bags, sweating in your turtleneck sweater while scrounging around the piles to find the size small sweater you're looking for in the color green. Anyone else like this?

Maybe that's why I always wait til the last 2 weeks to do my xmas shopping. For some reason I thrive on the mall being filled with shoppers and the loud noise that rumbles over the ceilings, it gives me a sense of the holidays Confused . Everyone thinks I'm crazy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:03 am      Reply with quote
That loud rumbling noise could be the men in white coats coming over for you Laughing . I hate the last minute shopping madness, try to avoid it whenever possible - it makes me come over all humbug-ish.
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Yes - it is weird....

Laughing I'll be out shopping today, so if you hear some ruckus and see a woman strangling some cashier....that'll be me Rolling Eyes

ariesxtreme wrote:
Is it weird that I actually like to go shopping when the malls are full and have to stand in line for 40 min to checkout? Carrying 7+ bags while dragging your winter coat and bag around with your shopping bags, sweating in your turtleneck sweater while scrounging around the piles to find the size small sweater you're looking for in the color green. Anyone else like this?

Maybe that's why I always wait til the last 2 weeks to do my xmas shopping. For some reason I thrive on the mall being filled with shoppers and the loud noise that rumbles over the ceilings, it gives me a sense of the holidays Confused . Everyone thinks I'm crazy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:

Same here, aries! I actually think empty malls are emtremely depressing. When I'm done shopping, I make a point to go to the mall near my house alone this time of year and just wander around Laughing It's my yearly tradition. It makes me so happy...
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 9:24 am      Reply with quote
Candy8865 wrote:

They're a pretty big deal in my house! My sibs and I each have these HUGE stockings with our names on them that were hand-knitted when we were born by my Grandmother's housekeeper (I think she was from Norway??). Anyway, once I got married my Mom couldn't abide the idea of DH not having a big stocking of his own (to say nothing of the little mer-babies that my Mom hopes will be coming in a few years^-^), so she taught herself how to knit stockings and made one for DH with his name on it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:01 am      Reply with quote
Candy,

They (stockings) were a bigger deal when I was younger, but now not so much. I wish I bought stockings to hang this year at the house but I don't have a chimney to hang them from.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote
6 more sleeps? Those 3 words make me feel like a kid again. We use to start the countdown about 2 weeks before Christmas, and it always seemed to take forever to get here! Now it comes fast as lightening! Laughing
Thank God I've been done since Nov., can't stand the crowds. I really still love the holidays though and can't wait to get together with my family! Cool

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
So excited!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |