Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Kose sikkesei whitening cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Suji

Sun May 16, 2004 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I just ordered some Godiva whitening products. I've never used them before but I was wondering if someone can tell me how long they used it until they could see they were getting lighter? I ordered it from naturefina.com How long does it take for people to receive their products?

I've also checked out Kose sikkesei whitening cream. Has anyone tried it? How long does it take until you see that your skin is lighter? What is the difference between this and Kose sikkesei whitening cream excellence. This one is more expensive but are there any difference? It claims to work faster. Does it really? Also, who has tried Shisheido UV white whitening cream? Is it better than kose? And there is also Shiseido Whitess intensive skin brightener. HAs anyone tried it? There is also Pola Lumiera Whitissimo White Shot which is VERY expensive at $170 a bottle and it claims to work very rapid too. Can someone please help me? Thank you.
Evelyn
5% products discount

Mon May 31, 2004 6:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi Suji

Perhaps I can help you with your questions about Kose's Seikkisei range. I'm using almost every product in that range now. And for me, it worked better than Shiseido's whitening system. My skin seems brighter and more luminous. Having said that, I never really had any problems with my skin except for sun spots coz I'm really fair.

To answer your question, Kose Seikkisei has 3 types of whitening cream - emulsion, cream and cream excellent. It's not that one type works faster than the other. It's just different levels of moisturising for different skin types. Emulsion is the lightest of all, and that's what I use as the weather where I live is pretty humid all year round. When I travel to a colder climate and my skin starts cracking, I use either the cream or cream excellent for more moistursing.

If you use the Seikkisei cream or emulsion, I suggest you start with the Seikkisei lotion (or toner).

Hope that helps. Very Happy
Suji

Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:14 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the information. It really cleared things up for me. I have very oily skin so now I'll know which one to choose. I've heard a lot of great reviews about kose cream so maybe I'll try it after I finish with the Godiva products because I haven't seen any pleasing results with Godiva and I don't want to waste more money on Kose if it doesn't work. But I am tempted to try it. Thanks.
hawaiian smiles
5% products discount

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:12 pm      Reply with quote
where do you get these products from? are they in-expensive? will they wok for people who have vitaligo? i have to whiten my whole body.
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
hawaiian smiles wrote:
where do you get these products from? are they in-expensive? will they wok for people who have vitaligo? i have to whiten my whole body.

Try this site : Kose Seikkisei

5% products discount

Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Suji,

I forgot to mention Kose also has a Seikkisei Day Cream with SPF 25. I use that before my makeup and I don't find it oily at all. I have combination skin.

Also, I'm now in Tokyo and I discovered that there's a new Kose Emulsion Excellent. It's lighter than Cream Excellent, I assume, since it's emulsion. I'd probably try that when I'm finished with my emulsion.

Hawaiian Smiles,

I'm not sure what vitaligo is. But Kose is too expensive to be used on the whole body!
ming
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
There is a new porduct from Kose now, it is a whitenning massage pudding which came out in June 1

I tried it, my skin really brighten a little bit after 1st time use.
Laiticia

Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Guys
I am new here. I wanted to ask since you people are on the topic of skin whitening that is there a soap as in a shower soap that can make you whiter. Beacause this would be much more covenient than a cream which just whitens you face only and leaves the rest of your body a different complexion.
I was wondering if you could help
Thanks
Tish
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
ming wrote:
There is a new porduct from Kose now, it is a whitenning massage pudding which came out in June 1

I tried it, my skin really brighten a little bit after 1st time use.

Where did you buy it from? What website? Here or some other site? Thanks.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:28 am      Reply with quote
you can check out sekkisei info @www.sekkisei.com
lotion is still the best product.. the most original formula.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 12:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |