Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

::Review:: Earth to Body Moisturizing Lotion *RAVE*
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:40 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I have been searching for a great body lotion that is as natural as possible, light but, effective and a decent price. I think I have found my HG! This lotion is so creamy and light but locks in moisture better than any thing I have ever tried. It feels like pure silk going on and truly keeps me soft and supple -*drum roll please*-until my next shower! Even on my dry elbows, knees and feet! Amazing! Very Happy I have honestly never used a lotion that multitasks so well and last SOOOO long without a bit of greasy residue. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a all natural, soothing, everyday lotion.

http://www.earthtobody.ca/home.cfm

Price: $17.00 for 4oz (120ml)

Packaging: Very plain white bottle, white sticker label-nothing fancy at all. Not a problem for me though. Has the kind of top that you push one end of and the other side pops up(the name escapes me right now), never have to worry about spilling!

Product description: Like smooth, buttery silk! Medium texture, not thick or thin. The smell reminds me of Flinstones multi-vitamins, fades in about 30 mins so it wont interfere with perfume, bonus for me.

Ingredients: Distilled water, sweet almond oil, rosewater, orange flower water, lanette wax, calendula, comfrey, aloe, shea butter, lavender, emu, neem, jojoba oil, glycerine, white grapefruit, apricot oil, primrose oil, vitamin E, sweet orange extract, (as preservatives): lemonseed extract, grapeseed extract, rosemary extract, tea tree oil.

Overall: I could see myself using this forever! It would be nice if the packaging was pretty or fancy but, if the product works I really could care less. I find myself using it all day because its so pampering for my skin, even though one application is enough for 24 hours. Strictly on product I give it a 10 out of 10!

Thanks to Yen for recommeding this line in the first place, I cant wait till my CC stops smoking from Christmas so I can try other stuff from E to B. Thanks to sormuimui for being kind enough to send a extra bottle of this lotion to me! you ladies!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
You're very welcome Vonstella. Very Happy What other products have you tried from Earth to Body?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Yen wrote:
You're very welcome Vonstella. Very Happy What other products have you tried from Earth to Body?

Nothing yet, I really want to try the toner and Emu-neem soap but, the soap is on back order till Jan., I didnt want to place two orders so I have to suck it up and wait for it to be back in stock. Im crossing my fingers that I will love them as much as the lotion and I have a feeling I will. Very Happy

What have you tried?

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:36 am      Reply with quote
Great list of ingredients! I make my own, but this does look scrumptious...
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:16 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella, I've tried the Emu-Neem Soap, Emu Oil, Toner, Acne Treatment, Clay-Neem Treatment and the Skin Care Moisturizer. My favourites would have to be the Emu-Neem Soap, Toner and the Clay-Neem Treatment.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
I'm going to be the spoiled sport and say $17 for the body lotion + $15 shipping = $32 actual price! Confused

I just can't pay that much to buy any Canadian product! Now I feel for all the Canadians who are charged exorbitant shipping rates to buy something from the US!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
I'm going to be the spoiled sport and say $17 for the body lotion + $15 shipping = $32 actual price! Confused

I just can't pay that much to buy any Canadian product! Now I feel for all the Canadians who are charged exorbitant shipping rates to buy something from the US!

I know its alot! Thats why Im wanting to order everything all at once!

sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:14 pm      Reply with quote
I also wanted to chime in that even though this product wasn't moisturizing enough for my scaly calves the Clay-Neem Treatment is my HG clay mask and I have 2 toners stocked up. Have yet to try the soap but I will one day when I've used up some of my existing cleansers.

And although the shipping seems very expensive, they are a small family business and those really are the actual shipping costs. Also even if your order is large they won't charge you extra (they didn't charge me anyways!) because within Canada it's 7.50 and when I got my package the postage said 18.xx on it! Shock

I'd rather pay actual shipping costs than US companies who charge me 9.95USD flat rate and the postage on the package says the actual cost was less than 5USD Sad
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 27, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
I'd rather pay actual shipping costs than US companies who charge me 9.95USD flat rate and the postage on the package says the actual cost was less than 5USD

Yeah, that's no good either. Well, I'm looking at the whole thing as a blessing that there is one small anti-incentive to keep me from getting addicted to another nice skincare line. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |