Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Swissline skin care products...anyone familiar with this lin
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
arya2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I was given a sample of Swissline's Cell Shock neck cream & told it was a very good line.

Given that it is Swiss, I made assumption that quality was xcellent but had never heard of these products. Google search seems to bear out that it's high end.

Has anyone used it and what comments have you to offer?

Thanks
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:10 am      Reply with quote
We discussed the Cell Shock product recently. I don't think anyone actually used it though. Here's the link:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17303&highlight=swiss+line
arya2
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 9:39 am      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
We discussed the Cell Shock product recently. I don't think anyone actually used it though. Here's the link:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17303&highlight=swiss+line

Whew! just read the thread....thanks for this. Think I'll be avoiding this line.

Do date in my search for something to replace Sisley, Decleor is at top of list.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
my friend in HK told me Swissline's eye masks are pretty good.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:

Theresa have you checked the ingredients of cellcosmet line? is it loaded with tons of chemicals as well?
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:24 pm      Reply with quote
gracedhy I am very familiar with the ingredients in the Cellcosmet products! Laughing

My opinion is that while they do have chemicals they aren't bad compared to some brands. I also like the fact that they use preservatives but that the preservatives are listed at the end of the ingredient lists.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
gracedhy I am very familiar with the ingredients in the Cellcosmet products! Laughing

My opinion is that while they do have chemicals they aren't bad compared to some brands. I also like the fact that they use preservatives but that the preservatives are listed at the end of the ingredient lists.

Great Theresa, as long as you give the greenlight, I would go ahead! Laughing
one more question, i am sure you have checked valmont's ingredients, how does it compare to cellcosmet? they are both top swiss brands.
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:48 pm      Reply with quote
In general the Valmont products seem to contain more chemical ingredeints than the Cellcosmet. One of the things that bothers me the most about Valmont is that the preservatives are usually listed somewhere in the middle of the ingredient list so I wonder if they might contain significant quantities of preservatives.

For the above reasons I have not been too keen on the Valmont line especially since the two products that I had tried (Renewing Pack and L'Elixir Eye Cream) irritatied my skin. However, I recently tried the Cyto Complex EJ-Factor II and have to say that I was really impressed with how well it hydrated and plumped my skin! So now I have been looking at the Valmont products despite the chemicals!!! Rolling Eyes
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
ha ha, this is a delimma isnt it? i am glad you like it regardless of the chemicals.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:12 pm      Reply with quote
TheresaL wrote:
In general the Valmont products seem to contain more chemical ingredeints than the Cellcosmet. One of the things that bothers me the most about Valmont is that the preservatives are usually listed somewhere in the middle of the ingredient list so I wonder if they might contain significant quantities of preservatives.

For the above reasons I have not been too keen on the Valmont line especially since the two products that I had tried (Renewing Pack and L'Elixir Eye Cream) irritatied my skin. However, I recently tried the Cyto Complex EJ-Factor II and have to say that I was really impressed with how well it hydrated and plumped my skin! So now I have been looking at the Valmont products despite the chemicals!!! Rolling Eyes

I can't remember who it was, but it is someone of our senior EDS members who posted a very good list of products that did not affect her oily, acne skin type. I think Cyto Complex EJ-Factor II got thumbs up from her.
I wish I could remember who posted that. hmm
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare-it was bushy! I remembered that she had posted a list and did a search for it just the other day since I was curious as to whether the Factor II was on it. Here's a link to the thread with the list:

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=779&highlight=valmont+bio+regenetic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
Oh yes! Dancing It was bushy Exclamation
I really like her. It seems that she did not get a good reaction to that one.

Thanks ThersaL Very Happy
skinlover
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:13 pm      Reply with quote
i heard that Swissline is custom more for Japan market, targetting japanese. alot of japanese uses this brand. not sure if its true. Question
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know...I know that it is popular in a certain area in Toronto...where the wealthy live.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:22 am      Reply with quote
I received a sample of Swissline Force Vitale Corrective Eye Moisturizer from a skincare/cosmetics retail store.
The SA told me that the botanical ingredients will help to tighten the eye contour and it does after I tried the sample.

As this line is not so popular in Vancouver as far as I know, I eventually give up buying the eye cream. The main thing I am concerned is the freshness of the product for it may sit on the shelf in the store for quite a while. Am I stupid? Rolling Eyes
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |