Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Jurlique Lavender Hand Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:03 am      Reply with quote
the rose hand cream is my favourite.
If the jurlique is too heavy - try the clinique hand cream, it is also really nice. i have it in the car and put it on at the traffic lights!, it isn't oily at all.
pipilu
5% products discount

Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:16 am      Reply with quote
too expensive for me.l'occitane hand cream are good enough but far more cheaper
Uno
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
I like this handcream very much.
Mrs.athena
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
I like it .. but it's a bit expensive.
scuzan
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
I love trilogy's product line including their rose hand cream.
chouchouzhang
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:03 am      Reply with quote
So which one is better if comparing Jurlique Lavender and Rose hand cream?
autumnApple
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:05 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried Jurlique yet. I've used the Crabtree rose hand cream. It's quite nice, though I didn't like the tube that the hand scream came with. The tube made it hard to get the remaining lotion when there was only a bit left in the tube (because I didn't want to waste the remaining lotion Razz ).

I am still looking for other price-friendly and natural hand cream because my hands dried up way too often.
havana8

Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
autumnApple wrote:
I haven't tried Jurlique yet. I've used the Crabtree rose hand cream. It's quite nice, though I didn't like the tube that the hand scream came with. The tube made it hard to get the remaining lotion when there was only a bit left in the tube (because I didn't want to waste the remaining lotion Razz ).

I am still looking for other price-friendly and natural hand cream because my hands dried up way too often.

I wonder if one of the Dr H tube wringers, which I've been meaning to add to my cart, might help get every bit out of the tube! Smile EDS has them in small and large...

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/dr-hauschka-tube-wringer-p_7532.htm

LazyFrog
5% products discount

Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
autumnApple wrote:

i would try the crabtree one.. if the tube is hard to squeeze, you may want to look at EDS under Dr. Hauschka and look for the thing that squeezes the tube clean, that should work with other tubes too..
LazyFrog
5% products discount

Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
havana8 wrote:
autumnApple wrote:

I wonder if one of the Dr H tube wringers, which I've been meaning to add to my cart, might help get every bit out of the tube! Smile EDS has them in small and large...

silly me, now i see you just recommended the tube wringers Very Happy
moonshadow
5% products discount

Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:02 am      Reply with quote
i like the smell of this handcream very much,eveytime when my friend went to Australia, I will ask them to buy some tubes for me, much cheaper Very Happy
Nelly4
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:38 pm      Reply with quote
I think the Jurlique Rose Hand Cream is so much better than the Lavender one
wen_goldfish
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:46 am      Reply with quote
I love the scent of Crabtree's Indian Hicks line, but I think Jurlique's scents are more natural.
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:32 am      Reply with quote
I do like the jurlique products and this handcream is one of my favourites. I am also a fan of Avalon body/hand lotion which is lavender scented as well. I am not always a fan of it though, but these two work particularly well for me.
rainbowcheng
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
I do not like the smell of it, I like the rose hand cream
anorn
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:10 am      Reply with quote
I love its smell but I think it's not good.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 6:22 am      Reply with quote
I have tried Rose handcream, but it is too expensive, so I find a replacement. I am using hand cream from Bath and Body Works, it is good and cheap
Frangipani
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
I really like the rose hand cream also - especially in winter.

Jurlique also has a citrus hand cream now - I haven't tried it yet, but I'm guessing it would smell more refreshing in the hotter months.
yeeyaw
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:28 am      Reply with quote
i use crabtree(la source) ,i love it's smell.I aslo want to try Jurlique,but it more expensive than crabtree
SeanySeanUK
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:39 am      Reply with quote
I had a spam email yesterday but the subject caught my attention and as we are talking about Lavendar Hand Cream - I figured some might find this interesting:

Zap Stress and Grow Younger with a Sniff of Lavender

Feeling overwhelmed? A quick liaison with lavender may help keep things under control.

Seems a scant 5 minutes of exposure to mild lavender aromas helps curb the release of cortisol -- a key stress hormone that can prematurely age you by triggering inflammation.

In a recent study of Japanese co-eds, sniffing lavender not only lowered cortisol levels but also may have enhanced antioxidant activity in their bodies -- a double blow to the aging process.
chorally
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:25 am      Reply with quote
I think Crabtree is great too and the price is cheaper.
fang
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:30 am      Reply with quote
I love rose hand cream..

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Just making a comment on this thread as I was i Space NK gift buying today.

The SA said it's not just the smells that are the different, the rose is the heaviest one from a moisturising perspective. Lavender is less heavy, and the citrus the lightest of the three.

Apologies if others knew it, I had no idea beforehand (had not tried all three) so thought would share.

She also said to put it on the back of your hands which is where you need most moisturing. Only after rubbing it in there then rub over your palms. Wish I'd known that ages ago! Would have used a loss less handcream over the years..and not put greasy marks over everything LOL.
januarui
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
The feeling,smell and hydration are ok, but it is not long lasting.
Sassenach
5% products discount

Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:15 am      Reply with quote
I got a sample of this and liked [but didn't love] it. I need to use too much to get a good result, so it's just too expensive. If I'm going to use premium hand creams, I prefer Dr. H. I get a better and more long-lasting result. [I do love the lavender scent of the Jurlique.]
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:32 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |