Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

if you have big lips..they can suck sometimes:(
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:10 am      Reply with quote
no i swear its not like that!...i swear its not like ok?....plus, I DID THAT MAKE UP ONLY ONCE THAT NIGHT!.if i send all the other pic of me you can see that i wear nude lipstick!!!!!!!!!!....
do you want me to send them then if you dont belive me???????????
stop this please!!!!!!!!!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:12 am      Reply with quote
lipglossbaby wrote:
no i swear its not like that!...i swear its not like ok?....plus, I DID THAT MAKE UP ONLY ONCE THAT NIGHT!.if i send all the other pic of me you can see that i wear nude lipstick!!!!!!!!!!....

Speak to the hand
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:02 am      Reply with quote
lipglossbaby wrote:

KATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pudoodles Anxious
I'm Kiki
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:09 am      Reply with quote
[color=violet]**Just sitting back watching the fun** LOL I wasn't going to be the one to point out all the inconsistencies and attention ho'ing... Wink [/color]

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
whats the word I am looking for, oh yea, narcasis? Rolling Eyes I am going to post a pic of Angalena Jolee (and claim its me) and ask yall why I am so UGLY?

Now on serious side, lipgloss, if we've all somehow missed the boat Rolling Eyes and you really feel this way, I suggest a shrink.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
They have lip shrinks? Embarassed
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
katee wrote:
They have lip shrinks? Embarassed

Laughing I was thinking more of the head variety!!!
mper1327
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:28 pm      Reply with quote
Wow...remind never to get on your guy's bad side!!!! Angel

Oh, and I noticed no ones has used this smiley yet: Liar

Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:32 pm      Reply with quote
mper1327 wrote:
Wow...remind never to get on your guy's bad side!!!! Angel

Oh, and I noticed no ones has used this smiley yet: Liar

Laughing

I am sure I'll see alot of that once I post AJolee as me, Laughing Laughing
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
so you dont believe its me in the pix??..what the crap?i can send you my myspace link an di guess that will be a good proof to it...i have millions of other pix of me there...
and if i posted the pic just to get attention, why would i keep asking question about what color lip liner i should use, or what color lip stick???..i dont know these things ok?are nt we all here to help eachother out, and lets not bash each other!
cuz i came here to get advise and learn more things ok?
lets all peace out!:)
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossbaby wrote:
so you dont believe its me in the pix??..what the crap?i can send you my myspace link an di guess that will be a good proof to it...i have millions of other pix of me there...
and if i posted the pic just to get attention, why would i keep asking question about what color lip liner i should use, or what color lip stick???..i dont know these things ok?are nt we all here to help eachother out, and lets not bash each other!
lets all peace out!Smile

Why did you write that had blonde hair and red lips? It is clear that you are neither blonde-haired nor red-lipped (if that pic is you).

Pudoodles
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:58 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossbaby wrote:
lets all peace out!Smile

not sure it matters Rolling Eyes , you obviously need attention, you recieved it. As I stated earlier this is as bad as me asking for advice on how to stop my longgggggggggggg lashes from bumping my glasses, geez. Your name, your pics and all else just contradict ur comments, period.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:59 pm      Reply with quote
At first I was really cracking up on these posts (Katee ... I hope never to make you mad!) and then I started wondering if perhaps she really IS asking for help. But then I found a post from THIS week where she raves about a lip balm that makes her lips look fuller - not exactly what she's asking here.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
someone asked me if i had naturally dark colored lips..and i said i had naturally RED lips, not dark ones...
and i was asking what lip stick would go good with me now since i have blonde hair and lighter skin tone since its summer..
and i did not ask a lip balm that would make my lips looks bigger, i asked what lip balm would help them better cuz thier dry!!!!!!!!!!!!!...i might have said the clinique makes my lips fuller, but what ment by that was that it makes my lips flat with no lines on them!!!!!!!
here is a pic of me with blonde hair to prove you wrong!i was about to say something so i look kinda retarted here but ohh well
and in this pic i am only using pink lip gloss!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Great photo but I do think a more nude color will blend your lips into your skin better and recede the size. The pink almost looks too 'cool' and you look warm-toned.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
I´ve heard Organic Skin Biz has some luurvely lip stuff. Rolling Eyes
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:27 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

Sharkbait wrote:
I´ve heard Organic Skin Biz has some luurvely lip stuff. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
Ok if you realllllly want serious advice, here goes, first darker hair looks better on you, second, your real eyecolor would prob be better (when you look sideways colored contacts always show up), and third, dark lip glosses, the light light tones make one only focus on ur LIPS. Ok thats my 2 cents.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Lipglossdoll - your colouration is really interesting...you have this olive-ish looking skin and icey blue eyes...are you wearing lenses or is the eye colour real Question What is your natural hair colour Question I think you should find a pic of Angelina Jolie - not one where she is wearing a red lipstick - find one of her wearing a muted, neutral shade of lipstick..there are zillions of them on-line..Print it out, bring it to a make-up artist or make-up counter and ask them to finda lipstick for you in that shade. Purchase, it, put it on, and then let us know what you think!
Pudoodles
babymax24
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
katee....what you are referring to is called DSL's Laughing

lipglossbaby..if you are fishing for compliments, I'll bite
personally I like your lips but you are wearing cool tones creating a contrast for your coloring, thus, emphasizing your lips.

warmer colors would definitely look less in your face..like chanel nude lipliner and laura mercier discretion lipstick blended with a brush and clear lip balm

you definitely look better with dark hair, just my opinion (i'm partial to dark hair since mine is)

as far as your eyes, if they are contacts, I think they look fine. People tend to cut them down even though they wear makeup,highlight/dye hair, tan, get boob jobs, nose jobs, botox blah blah blah
as long as they don't look too fake....but if you have blond hair,contacts, and lilac or cool lips..looks like too much, too clashy/fake and not classy

and last...saying you hate your full lips to a board full of women is like saying that you just can't gain weight no matter how much fast food you eat.......you will no sympathy!

those are my opinions, I'm sticking to them..don't take the neg. comments personally..just laugh........it is kinda funny..the lip impostanator
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:29 pm      Reply with quote
well, to tell the truth they are colored contacts, i hardly wear them anymore cuz there were too many ppl asking me if they were contacts, it was like a faze thing..my normal eye color is hazel...
and my natural hair color is black, like the first pictures i sent...but ppl tell me i look better with blonde hair now..i dont know..and i dont think dying your hair makes ppl look taky, Nicole kidman has red hair normal and he dyes it to blonde and she is soo god damn classy, i love her...i guess, like you said its the make up i did..i seriously need to change my make-up skills,
do any of you guys know a good web site that tell you how to do good make-up and stuff? i really need help, i never knew my make-up was this bad till you guys pointed it out to me, you guys are right though;)
babymax24
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:09 pm      Reply with quote
No I don't think dying your hair is tacky. It's when you have TOO much catching the eye, may look tacky. If dying your hair were then over half the girls I know would be tacky.

I'll bet most people criticizing fake things, have something fake themselves(was my point)

Your makeup is not THAT bad, you just need to play around with colors. It's well known that dark lips look smaller while light looks bigger. But instead of making them look smaller, embrace them...consider it a gift.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
I was not slamming the changing of ones eyecolor, hey if they made a product that actually wasn't noticable, I'd of def owned them in my younger days, prob is they are noticable, I've yet to meet anyone wearing them that I don't think somethings off with their eyes. So if I could see it in your pictures, trust me others really can in real life.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossbaby wrote:

do any of you guys know a good web site that tell you how to do good make-up and stuff? i really need help, i never knew my make-up was this bad till you guys pointed it out to me, you guys are right though;)

Your make-up skills look fine to me - I think we're just saying to explore color options.

For example, I was dying a few years ago when EVERYONE was screaming about Laura Mercier 'lips' collection ... baby lips, healthy lips, etc. Well, they all looked horrible on my skintone - I looked like a cadaver. Even the SA knew she couldn't sell it to me.

I just purchased a couple of great lippies from Sephora by Bourjois. Go to the Sephora website and look up Bourjois 3D effect in #16 Rose Beige. This is the first rose or beige color that doesn't make me look like a cadaver! I also picked up Rouge Hyperfix in Orange Fixe. It sounds bad but it's a caramel color that is very warm.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 06, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
lipglossbaby wrote:
well, to tell the truth they are colored contacts, i hardly wear them anymore cuz there were too many ppl asking me if they were contacts, it was like a faze thing..my normal eye color is hazel...
and my natural hair color is black, like the first pictures i sent...but ppl tell me i look better with blonde hair now..i dont know..and i dont think dying your hair makes ppl look taky, Nicole kidman has red hair normal and he dyes it to blonde and she is soo god damn classy, i love her...i guess, like you said its the make up i did..i seriously need to change my make-up skills,

Lipglossbaby - I think that your black hair is absolutely gorgeous! It has a gorgeous shine and your skin really warms to it...The blonde is a neat look but the black is spectacular looking!!
Pudoodles
System
Automatic Message
Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:21 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |