Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Alima Cosmetics Discount Code
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
From Alima:
Now through January 19th, receive 15% off your order by using our special coupon code CELEBRATE when you check out. Thank you for shopping with Alima, and Happy New Year from all of us!

Very Happy
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, Happy New Year is right! I can't wait to make an order--- I won't need more foundation for a long time (they say one jar will last about 6 months with average use! Shock ) but I'm planning on ordering some blushes, eye shadows, and lip glosses. What's everyone else planning on getting?

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
I'm excited about the base. I just tried JI and love it except of the break through oily skin. Have you had good luck with Alima? Thanks!
ayapp
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:10 pm      Reply with quote
What is Alima? Can someone tell me the link?
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:24 pm      Reply with quote
Janie wrote:
I'm excited about the base. I just tried JI and love it except of the break through oily skin. Have you had good luck with Alima? Thanks!

I have oily skin and I've had great luck with Alima--- I think you'll really like it. You also might want to consider using some kind of powder primer underneath it, like Jurlique's silk dust, Everyday Minerals Silk Dust, etc--- it will really boost the oil-control power of the Alima foundation.

Ayapp-- the website iswww.alimacosmetics.com ^_^

Here's the link to the glowing reviews over at MUA:
http://makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemID=70540/Alima_Satin_Matte_Mineral_Foundation/Unlisted_Brand/Powder/

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 14, 2007 8:05 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Wow, Happy New Year is right! I can't wait to make an order--- I won't need more foundation for a long time (they say one jar will last about 6 months with average use! Shock ) but I'm planning on ordering some blushes, eye shadows, and lip glosses. What's everyone else planning on getting?

I have a few samples of the blushes that I want to get in full sizes... probably these: Sugar Rose, Aurora and Rosa.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:15 am      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

I have a few samples of the blushes that I want to get in full sizes... probably these: Sugar Rose, Aurora and Rosa.

Ooh, let me know how you like Rosa! I liked Aurora but it was a TAD cool for me, however, Sugar Rose is a bigtime winner--- can't wait to order a full size.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
tam wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

Ooh, let me know how you like Rosa! I liked Aurora but it was a TAD cool for me, however, Sugar Rose is a bigtime winner--- can't wait to order a full size.

Rosa is so pretty! It's a clearer pink than Sugar Rose. (Sugar Rose is still my favorite.)

I was hoping that the #25 brush that has received so many raves would be back in stock, but it's not. Sad
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:04 am      Reply with quote
I know, I was hoping the brushes would be back in stock too! You might want to try emailing Alima--- sometimes they have a few still in stock. That's how I got my blush brush when the website said it was sold out. If you hear anything, please let us know!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
I'm intrigued. I use BE now but I have never been thrilled with it. Even with intensive moisturization before I apply, my dry skin is emphasized with BE foundation.

I just ordered a bunch of samples. Can't wait to play around with them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:59 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I know, I was hoping the brushes would be back in stock too! You might want to try emailing Alima--- sometimes they have a few still in stock. That's how I got my blush brush when the website said it was sold out. If you hear anything, please let us know!

I've emailed to ask. I'll post as soon as I get a reply.
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:

Hi manslayerliz! I just heard back from Kate at Alima. She doesn't have any more #25s left; they're on order, but doesn't know when they'll be in. She added me to her waiting list and will send an email as soon as they are available. She said that there would be plenty, so I'll post as soon as I hear from her again. Smile
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
I was another one bummed to see that code and that the #25 is not back in stock. I wasn't sure about buying this brush, but with the discount, I figure it's better to try it this way. Now I'll just wait patiently, but I have doubts that it will be back in stock before the code expires. Sad
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I know what you mean. I would really like to buy it with a discount too. Keep your fingers crossed! Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:58 pm      Reply with quote
Also, Kate assured me that if the brushes didn't come in by the end of January, she would extend the EDS code so we could use the code for the brushes.^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
If we're lucky, maybe she'll extend the CELEBRATE code for 15%. Very Happy
Chrissie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
In Pure Luxe, the foundation color Suntan is a perfect match for me...any suggestions on a foundation color in Alima??
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:50 pm      Reply with quote
Chrissie wrote:
In Pure Luxe, the foundation color Suntan is a perfect match for me...any suggestions on a foundation color in Alima??

Chrissie, I'm not familiar with Pure Luxe, however, if you were to email Alima's CS a picture of you and tell them you usuall wear Suntan from Pure Luxe, I think they'd be able to recommend the best matches for you. HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:44 am      Reply with quote
I am trying to use the code this morning, and it is not doing anything - is there a trick??
amylola
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Oops - Forget it - I got it to work!
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
If we're lucky, maybe she'll extend the CELEBRATE code for 15%. Very Happy

I hope so!...I have been trying to put in my last minute order but their page stopped working! Maybe there is a rush from the EDS-ers and we crashed the page? lol

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:48 am      Reply with quote
wondering if there is any new discount code lately? would like to backup some stuffs frm alima. tia

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 22, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
I know. It seems like it's been a while since Alima had a discount code.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:10 am      Reply with quote
IS there a new one?
appletini
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:25 am      Reply with quote
My last order from Alima a couple of months ago, they had put some kind of points system in place, rather than the old discount system. In fact I just checked the invoice and see that I have accrued X number of "loyalty points". I think the idea was you could use the loyalty points against future purchases. But I can't see anything about "loyalty points" on the website now. Maybe they show up at checkout only Question
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |