Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ladies who beat stretch marks woes - Please share exp
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:41 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering how you were getting on with this particular method of stretch mark treatment.

Vonstella? Bkk girl? How's it going?

I'm still plugging away using super cop, and wondering about using Epidermix stretchmark treatment.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:25 am      Reply with quote
Im still having great results. I decided aginst adding the Skin Bio stuff and just use the method I mentioned. Ive gotten a bit lazy and Im not doing it as often as I should however, the results are obvious after every treatment. Hopefully this thread will light a fire under my bum to keep at it!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
rcascone
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:02 am      Reply with quote
So, I just decided to try this method out. I just bought it a minute ago! I have been really upset lately seeing my legs get nicer from working out, but not so nice because they are covered in stretch marks. I'll get this stuff, take some before photos and try it out. I hope to please all of you with some great after photos. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Smile Renee

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:23 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I was wondering how you were getting on with this particular method of stretch mark treatment.

Vonstella? Bkk girl? How's it going?

I'm still plugging away using super cop, and wondering about using Epidermix stretchmark treatment.

Hi Catski,

Glad you brought this thread back up. I've been meaning to go for Vonstella's recommendation and wanted to dig up the thread to find the link. LOL Now you made it easier for me. I was doing so well with the helichrysum oil I bought at Nandaoils.com, but it was only 5 ml, so I used it up quickly. The next one I bought from ebay was cheaper and didn't produce the same results. Duh, right? Anyway, I think I'm going to have to order this ebook now. I'm curious to know what on earth her secret is. My stretchmarks aren't too bad, but very annoying. The most ridiculous thing is they look better (very faint) some days and more obvious another day. I wonder if my eyes are just playing tricks on me, or is it a signal that I need to lose my tummy? LOL

Thanks for checking back.
C

PS: I bought the Super CP serum, not the Super COP, and I think it might not have been strong enough for the tummy area. I also got the Exfol cream, which didn't do anything. So Nanci was suggesting that I tried glycolic acid peel which is stronger thant Exfol Cream. I've been procrastinating and haven't ordered anything. I feel like I have a million things to order, so I just don't order anything. LOL
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
rcascone wrote:
So, I just decided to try this method out. I just bought it a minute ago! I have been really upset lately seeing my legs get nicer from working out, but not so nice because they are covered in stretch marks. I'll get this stuff, take some before photos and try it out. I hope to please all of you with some great after photos. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!

Smile Renee

Renee, thank you! I just read your post. Maybe I'll hold off ordering until I see your great results. Please let me know how difficult it is to use, and if it's a drag to do everyday.
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
Vonstella,
I am just wondering about whether the results last when you stop using the system. You mentioned that you haven't been seeing results as quickly when you stopped (which makes sense) but do the results go away if you stop using it?
Thanks!Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:45 am      Reply with quote
gigiab6 wrote:
Vonstella,
I am just wondering about whether the results last when you stop using the system. You mentioned that you haven't been seeing results as quickly when you stopped (which makes sense) but do the results go away if you stop using it?
Thanks!Smile

Great question! I want to know, too.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
gigiab6 wrote:
Vonstella,
Thanks!Smile

Hi gigiab6!

I probably wasnt very clear when I wrote that (sorry, Ive been very tired lately), what I meant to say was I havent seen further results because I havent been doing it. The results you get after each massage are permanent but, obviously, you have to keep doing it to eliminate them more.

Thats the great thing about her system, you caan quit and pick up at any time without losing your progress. Very Happy

If anyone who has purchased the ebook or just downloaded the system has any questions about using it or whatever, feel free to PM me!

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
gigiab6
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Vonstella, I definitely think I have to check this out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:15 pm      Reply with quote
I have read somewhere that if you use Vitamin A or Retinol every night, and Vitamin C durning the day. It will help reduce the look of stretch marks. Exfoliating is very important. So I have read. Confused
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:53 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
gigiab6 wrote:
Vonstella,
Thanks!Smile

Hi gigiab6!

I probably wasnt very clear when I wrote that (sorry, Ive been very tired lately), what I meant to say was I havent seen further results because I havent been doing it. The results you get after each massage are permanent but, obviously, you have to keep doing it to eliminate them more.

Thats the great thing about her system, you caan quit and pick up at any time without losing your progress. Very Happy

If anyone who has purchased the ebook or just downloaded the system has any questions about using it or whatever, feel free to PM me!

Hi Vonstella,

I just bought the ebook tonight, and already PM'd you. I can't wait to start the system. It sounds pretty simple. I'll wait for your answer first before I start though since I don't yet have all the tools required anyway. Very Happy Back to reading...

Thank you.
Cherisse
marie7927
5% products discount

Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
my ob told me nothing could prevent SM. If I wanna get rid of it, she would prescribe something after I finish breastfeeding. So I think OTC maynot work.
marie7927
5% products discount

Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
I used Murad Firm and Tone Serum after delivery and my SM reduced a lot. I'm still wondering if the serum worked or my belly was recovering by itself.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:03 am      Reply with quote
I made a potion to rub on my stretchmarks, and it seems to be very very effective for me.

It is -

Sandalwood Powder
Sea Buckthorne Oil
Rosehip Oil
Helichryseum EO
skb/aloe gel

Dont ask me proportions - I just tip some in a jar and make an oily gel, and rub it in. The sandalwood gives exfoliation. the oils sink in and it does stain the skin. I have been leaving it on all day, then washing it off in the evening and applying supercop and emu.

It is seriously speeding up their disapearance.
Ziggy
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 3:22 am      Reply with quote
How does the Supercop cream smell? I have the BND cream and I love what it seems to be doing, but I can't stand the horrible smell!! I suspect they are similar though, is this the case?

Norwegian, 28, brunette, medium/pale skintone, green eyes. Not sensitive skin, bit dry in winter, trying to figure out preventative skincare. Happy with: retin-a cream, emu, LRP Anthelios ss, Careprost. Stopped with CPs. Curious about: Bioderma ss, Renova, gadgets.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
Ziggy wrote:
How does the Supercop cream smell? I have the BND cream and I love what it seems to be doing, but I can't stand the horrible smell!! I suspect they are similar though, is this the case?

I hate the BND smell, too. It's horrendous. I finished the jar, and won't repurchase. The super CP serum smells less horrible, but the smell is there. I can put up with it though.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:21 pm      Reply with quote
bkkgirl - I think you got the jasmine BND cream, as I did, and the smell of that is Yucksville.

My second jar is patchouli, I think, and to my surprise when I opened it, it isnt horrible smelling.

So I think we chose the worst one, with the jasmine.

Either that or I'm getting used to it... Confused
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
bkkgirl - I think you got the jasmine BND cream, as I did, and the smell of that is Yucksville.

My second jar is patchouli, I think, and to my surprise when I opened it, it isnt horrible smelling.

So I think we chose the worst one, with the jasmine.

Either that or I'm getting used to it... Confused

Yes, you're absolutely right! I got the jasmine scent because I just love jasmine the flower. Yikes, I didn't realize it would smell bad with copper peptides. Hmm...maybe I'll try that scent you mentioned next time I order from skinbiology. I plan to go for the super COP because I will graduate from super CP serum soon. lol
queenbluebee
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:21 am      Reply with quote
Bkkgirl,

Any updates on the http://stretchmarkcure.com/ method?
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
Yes I would love to hear also Smile
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:45 am      Reply with quote
queenbluebee wrote:
Bkkgirl,

Any updates on the http://stretchmarkcure.com/ method?

Sorry, I missed your question. Thanks for PMing me about this.

I did not get a good result with the Jean Wu method. My stretch marks actually got worse. I don't know if I did something wrong, or if I brushed the marks too hard or what, but I now have much more noticeable marks! Even my dad noticed and made a comment about it when I visited him in Thailand. It was really embarrassing since he usually wouldn't notice stuff like this.

Jean Wu did give me a refund when I reported to her my results and asked for a refund, so if any of you want to try her method, please be certain that you can try it with confidence. If I remember correctly, I was on her system for about 8 weeks.

I was getting a good result with the helicrysum oil that Scalawaggirl recommended. I bought one from a web site, but it was a small size, so I used it up quickly. I then bought more on ebay. This one smelled different. Maybe the seller mixed other oil in it. Anyway this one didn't do anything and it smelled yucky, so I don't use it. I thought to buy more from the first vendor, but they raised their prices now. So I didn't order. I remember that Catski has some incredible formula that she came up with and was getting good results, so I thought to try to do that, but of course, I forgot about it! LOL
VeronicaM
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:53 am      Reply with quote
rcascone wrote:
"However my two sisters were smart to put on cocoa butter or other cream when they were pregnant and their tummies don't have any stretch marks."

...oh and I'm convinced that it is in your particular skin's make up (elasticity) as to whether you'll get stretch marks or not. I really don't think cocoa butter works. It didn't work for my sister anyway.

Your sister's skin might have ended up worse had she not used the cocoa butter.
cm5597
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:55 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
I made a potion to rub on my stretchmarks, and it seems to be very very effective for me.

It is -

Sandalwood Powder
Sea Buckthorne Oil
Rosehip Oil
Helichryseum EO
skb/aloe gel

Dont ask me proportions - I just tip some in a jar and make an oily gel, and rub it in. The sandalwood gives exfoliation. the oils sink in and it does stain the skin. I have been leaving it on all day, then washing it off in the evening and applying supercop and emu.

It is seriously speeding up their disapearance.

Catski,

Are you still using this formulation? It looks great! How did it work for you? Thanks in advance Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:57 am      Reply with quote
Also, is anyone still using or has anyone else tried the "Stretch Marks Cure" program? If so, did you like it? And is safe and natural (e.g., no chemical peels, etc.)?

Thanks!

5% products discount

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:43 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:
I have read somewhere that if you use Vitamin A or Retinol every night, and Vitamin C durning the day. It will help reduce the look of stretch marks. Exfoliating is very important. So I have read. Confused

Yes, i did this for my stretch marks.
You must no that they'll go away for like 100%, but you can faden them.
I've used Vitamin A + Moist with vitamin c every night, and you can hardly see them anymore!
I would recommend this so much!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |