Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Bio's products
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Hi all,

How many of you have used Skin Biology's products?

Do you like the products?

What changes have you seen from the use of these products? Please let us know what products work for you and those that don't.

Have you been able to remodel your skin?
Arielle
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't seen any changes. Crying or Very sad

Ari

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
Hi skincarefreak. I am using the copper serum and the emu oil. They are actually from dianayvonne.com but same products. I have seen a huge difference. My face seems to be closer to a more natural tone, not red. I have seen a real difference not using the emu oil for more than a week when I was in florida. My face looked like hek, but today it actually is almost back to normal. I even got a compliment on it today Laughing
I am waiting on the lacsal to use on my chest and back of hands. I use supercop2x on three spots on my face, but its getting harder to pick out the two on my right side. They have almost filled in. Thats what I am most happy about.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:01 pm      Reply with quote
Skincarefreak, I am using the Skinbio Exfol Cream (AM), and TriReduction P&R as well as Super CP serum (PM) on my tummy for stretch marks. I have not seen any noticeable results, but not sure if it's just my imagination, but I thought my tummy skin seems more smooth.

I also got their BND, and the smell sucks big time. I still use it though. Not sure what it does for me yet.

I am starting to try their Exfol cream and Regular P&R lotion and a tiny bit of CP serum mixed with EMU oil and water on my face. I have been experimenting with a lot of new products (slap my hand), so I can't pinpoint to the cause of the better looking skin, esp around my eyes. I am using Best Bath Store intensive undereye treatment, too, and I think this product really helps.

What do you use yours for, and how are your results?
jumpingball
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
I use CP serum, and I have to admit that my skin looks better with it. I cannot say for sure what is the improvement, but it looks healthier.
Also, I use BND, but only for 3 weeks, so I think it's too earlier to see some visible results.
And I agree with Cherisse, it smells sucks. Laughing
Softgrey

Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:12 pm      Reply with quote
Supercop cream gave me blackheads all over my cheeks after 2 weeks. I will never use it again.
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
I've never used Skin Biology's products,I've used sikn botanical products.But do u think CELLCOMST is Biology's products?I used them and i think it has "cellular".

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:
Skincarefreak, I am using the Skinbio Exfol Cream (AM), and TriReduction P&R as well as Super CP serum (PM) on my tummy for stretch marks. I have not seen any noticeable results, but not sure if it's just my imagination, but I thought my tummy skin seems more smooth.

I also got their BND, and the smell sucks big time. I still use it though. Not sure what it does for me yet.

I am starting to try their Exfol cream and Regular P&R lotion and a tiny bit of CP serum mixed with EMU oil and water on my face. I have been experimenting with a lot of new products (slap my hand), so I can't pinpoint to the cause of the better looking skin, esp around my eyes. I am using Best Bath Store intensive undereye treatment, too, and I think this product really helps.

What do you use yours for, and how are your results?

Hi Cherisse,

I use a couple of things on my face, but I also use the copper serum. There are times my face looks great and there are other times that I need to slow down on the usage. I tend to use the cp serum at night. I haven't seen any real remodeling yet, so I thought I'd make this thread and ask to see if anyone else has.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:09 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skincarefreak
I think I've seen remodelling from Supercopx2 on test patches on my face in the past. Now I'm doing a half face test with Supercop cream (DY sent me the wrong product) - been at it for about 2/3 weeks. I'll be able to say with some certainty if there's any real difference in a few more weeks. I think I really do see changes, but wait ............

I don't think you get remodelling from the lower percentage products. Just much better moisture balance, internally + some firming.
lilome
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:56 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the CP serum + emu lipid replenisher every evening for three and a half months now on my face, lips and around my eyes, and my skin looks better than ever before: healthy, radiant, naturally rosy cheeks and lips.
My under-eye lines are a very minor concern now. Same for my 11's.
True, there have been times when my skin got patches that looked dry and wrinkled, but all I had to do was to just not use the CP for a day or two.
The only thing I'm not very happy about is that there is still discolouration due to the sun around my eyes.
I'm thinking of going up to the Super CP serum next time I order.

I tried TriReduction and Exfol on my chest, tummy, buttocks.
Chest: one of the two gave me a rash, so I gave them up, although the skin had already started to look fuller.
Tummy: I'm not sure I'm seeing anything apart from the fact that it's really smooth.
Buttocks: I think I'm seeing both firming and smoothing of my stretchmarks.
By the way, the Exfol has done wonders for the ingrown hairs and red marks due to waxing in my bikini area.

I should also add that I've seen new hair grow on my hairline and my brows also look fuller and I can only attribute this to the CP serum. Since fine and thinning hair is a major concern of mine, I'm seriously thinking of trying Folligen.

45, normal skin, formerly break out prone, normalised through OCM, CP's, Retin-A, emu oil, very few fine lines, some sagging in jawline on the way to be corrected thanks to Ageless, Facercise, Flexeffect, delighted with pucker-up, dermarolling , knuckle massage, tanaka massage, cross-stretching, facial detox
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:06 am      Reply with quote
I've got some Folligen Lilome. Unfortunately its quite difficult to use on my scalp because you can't avoid your hair and it makes it unbearably dry and crispy. I wonder if anyone else has found a successful way to use it?
Pachouli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:58 am      Reply with quote
What a co-inky-dink you posted this. I just got my order in the mail today. Here's what I got:

CP Serum
CP Premier Night Eyes
Super Cop XS
Emu Oil for Hair
Emu Oil for Skin
Calypso oil Patchouli

I will let you know if they do anything magical for me. The way they are described on the skinbio website they should come with fairy dust and a unicorn.

(I swear I am like a child at christmas whenever I get skincare in the mail. I got all excited when I drove up to the house and saw the box at my door. Yeah, I'm a dork.)
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:16 am      Reply with quote
I use BND and love it, seen a great improvement with it.

I also use super cop + emu oil on stretchmarks, and they are slowly fading away.
Very pleased with skin bio.
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:07 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone ordered their skin bio products from Makeup Artist's Choice? Sample wise, they seem to have best bang for your buck. $10 for 1/2 ounce CP Serum vs $7 for 5ml from Diane Yvonne.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
Hi Skincarefreak
I think I've seen remodelling from Supercopx2 on test patches on my face in the past. Now I'm doing a half face test with Supercop cream (DY sent me the wrong product) - been at it for about 2/3 weeks. I'll be able to say with some certainty if there's any real difference in a few more weeks. I think I really do see changes, but wait ............

I don't think you get remodelling from the lower percentage products. Just much better moisture balance, internally + some firming.

Hi Molly,

I'm with you on the lower percentages not really making a difference, but I can only use the cp serum once a day. I still can't use it without diluting it. I have tried to use it 2x a day in order to move up to the super cp serum and my skin looked terrible! I've been using it for a little over a year.

It's one of those things that if I want that nice dewy look when I go out. I won't use it at all the day before hand. On that particular night that I want to use it before going out, I put squalane on first and then put the cp. serum on. Any suggestions?
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skincarefreak
I always find your relationship with Skinbio's CPs a strange one. You don't seem to be able to live with them nor without them Confused

I wonder if you have some immediate bad reaction to them rather than the uglies.

I think in my case there is a delayed improvement too. I don't look bad when I'm using the Supercops, but it was only later when I stopped using them that I realised the skin had improved on those patches enormously in terms of density and colour. Maybe while the strong removal of damaged proteins is going on - although the CPs are also stimulating collagen production the progress on that side is levelled out by the loss and when I stop using them the collagen and new proteins build up more thickly. But that's talking over several months so can't compare to your situation. Anyway, I'm waffling.

What should you do? I'd give it up.

There must be some other products you could use to stimulate your skin repair. How about an overnight silicone based L-Ascorbic treatment, a retinoid or some peptides?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just called Skinbio to help answer my question on the order of applications as I am now trying their stuff on my face. (I bought it for my stretch marks on the tummy.) I also have Candy's Triple C, DMAE Serum, moisturizer, toner, and sunscreen to worry about. I was so confused about what should go on first.

The person at Skinbio told me I should forget about the toner. (Bye bye toner)

She said the Exfol Cream should always be the first to go. It is NOT a moisturizer or lotion. You can put things on top of it.

So in the AM, here is what she told me to do:

* Clean my face and dry it
* Put on the Exfol Cream
* Put on the Triple C serum
* Put on the DMAE serum
* Put on the moisturizer
* Put on sunscreen
DONE

In the PM, gets more complicated:

* Clean my face and dry it
* Put on the TriReduction P&R or the regular P&R lotion
* Put on the Super CP Serum (she said you can put this on right after the P&R lotion and she recommended spot treating only as this stuff is strong, so for me I will just put it on my sunspots I need to fade out)
* Put on any DMAE serum if desired
* Put on moisturizer (night treatment cream)
* Put on eye cream (like my best bath store undereye intensive treatment)
DONE

Woohoo! I am so glad someone could answer my question. It's not rocket science after all.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
I've only been using a few months but I do think the CP has helped the facial skin look more evenly toned. I use once a day but my friend who ordered the same time I did slaps it on am and pm and looks great. He loves Copper Peptides and asked me or order the next step up. I never got what people refer to as "the uglies". I've also used on my breats and feel they've improved more than anything. A word of warning, my nipples changed colors and grew quite large. I'm not sure if this is the CP or DMAE. It was quite surprising. Shock

Kimberly
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:02 pm      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
Hi Skincarefreak
I always find your relationship with Skinbio's CPs a strange one. You don't seem to be able to live with them nor without them Confused

I wonder if you have some immediate bad reaction to them rather than the uglies.

I think in my case there is a delayed improvement too. I don't look bad when I'm using the Supercops, but it was only later when I stopped using them that I realised the skin had improved on those patches enormously in terms of density and colour. Maybe while the strong removal of damaged proteins is going on - although the CPs are also stimulating collagen production the progress on that side is levelled out by the loss and when I stop using them the collagen and new proteins build up more thickly. But that's talking over several months so can't compare to your situation. Anyway, I'm waffling.

There must be some other products you could use to stimulate your skin repair. How about an overnight silicone based L-Ascorbic treatment, a retinoid or some peptides?

Hi Molly,
I don't think I should give up. I'm not exactly sure why you would suggest that, since I've stated that I can use them once a day. For whatever reason, my skin has a hard time with using it too much. Btw, I don't have an immediate reaction. My skin is dryer and the lines look deeper Confused but once I back of my skin goes back to normal. I use the cp serum at night after tazorac or the Bioclear. In the morning I either use a vitamin C or matrixyl 3000.

Thank you for your suggestion, but I was hoping to find a way to make it work with the use of them. Anyhow, thank you.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
I don't think I should give up. I'm not exactly sure why you would suggest that, since I've stated that I can use them once a day. For whatever reason, my skin has a hard time with using it too much. Btw, I don't have an immediate reaction. My skin is dryer and the lines look deeper Confused

Sorry, I just thought from what you were saying about not liking to use them the night before you want to look nice then perhaps they didn't suit you.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:
Molly wrote:
Hi Skincarefreak

Hi Molly,
I don't think I should give up. I'm not exactly sure why you would suggest that, since I've stated that I can use them once a day. For whatever reason, my skin has a hard time with using it too much. Btw, I don't have an immediate reaction. My skin is dryer and the lines look deeper Confused but once I back of my skin goes back to normal. I use the cp serum at night after tazorac or the Bioclear. In the morning I either use a vitamin C or matrixyl 3000.

Thank you for your suggestion, but I was hoping to find a way to make it work with the use of them. Anyhow, thank you.

Skincarefreak, the lady at skinbio said that the super CP serum should be used as a spot treatment as it's very strong. Lots of people said you need to dilute it with water and emu oil.
skincarefreak
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
skincarefreak wrote:

For whatever reason, my skin has a hard time with using it too much. Btw, I don't have an immediate reaction. My skin is dryer and the lines look deeper Confused but once I back of my skin goes back to normal.

Hi again Molly: Maybe I didn't make myself clear in the beginning my lines deeper and my skin looks dryer when I have signs of overuse (2x a day), but when I slow down it goes back to normal.

Cherisse: Thank you for letting me know. I"m sure there are some people who may not be able to use th higher level copper peptides. I'm probably one of them. I was just hoping to be able to start remodeling my skin and the best way to do that is by using the higher level cp's.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:35 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skincarefreak
I know you sometimes go to the Skinbio forum. I've been dredging through all the posts trying to find percentages recently and I see that Dr P is still saying he's going to introduce an 'intense' GHK-cu, but he's having trouble finding the right suppliers - purity issues apparantly.
I'd wait for that. I know I'm going to be trying it. (just in case you missed it Smile )
jakee
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:36 am      Reply with quote
I was reading their forum, and found it...disturbing and off putting. People were told not to post complaints, and that only customers of their products were allowed to post. This makes me NOT want to buy their products. Why would that Dr. be so averse to challenging questions?
SO glad this forum isn't like that. I'd run the other way. ALL opinions are valid, nothing like a good debate/positive/negative to learn from.
seattlegirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
I tried the tca cross method on a couple of my pitted acne scars, and have been using the super cop on those scars. It has just been about 5 days but I already see a difference.I am so excited, but taking this whole thing very slowly.

I have also started using the cp serum diluted with water 3 times a week.
System
Automatic Message
Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:18 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |