Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
{{RAVE}} Trader Joe's NOURISH SPA shampoo/conditioner
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:56 am      Reply with quote
Ok, before I begin my review I must apologize for telling everyone on another thread that the TJ's brand shampoo and conditioner are called REVIVE SPA. I don't know where that name came from and got stuck in my head, but now that I'm staring right at the bottles, the name on them is NOURISH SPA.

Full Names:
* Trader Joe's Shampoo Balanced Moisturizing NOURISH SPA enriched with Organic Botanicals

* Trader Joe's Conditioner Balanced Moisturizing NOURISH SPA enriched with Organic Botanicals

Size: 16 fl oz (500 ml) for each bottle

Price: $2.49/bottle (WOOHOO...don't know how they do it as their ingredients are just amazing)

Where to buy: Your favorite Trader Joe's near you

A little history:

My hair before I used this shampoo and conditioner: Just too sad to describe, but I will try my best. My hair was so dry and damaged with lots of split ends and breaking in small or large pieces. My favorite pastime has been to look for any white spot on each strand of my hair under the light and pull it. It was really fun, but that shortens my hair which I'm trying to grow longer, so it defeats the purpose. Also I look like a retard doing this, but it's addictive. My hair was straightened in March 06, so it has that straight but no weight look to it. It hangs lifelessly, and often sticks out around the ends since I have it layered, and it's thin at the very end. Also I'd been using Pantene Pro-V for the past years, thinking it was great stuff as it made my hair feel smooth and not tangled up. I still got a couple bottles of them sitting in my shower as I'm typing this up. grrrr So now you can appreciate the sad state of my hair. I've been on a special HG quest to combat my several problems, and I found Avalange's post about how she fixed her hair problems which sounded just like mine. So thank to Avalange, I think I just found my solution. It all started with her recommending that I use a non-detergent shampoo. My friend who works at TJs told me they got an SLS-free shampoo there, so I went and picked one up just yesterday.

RESULTS:

WOW...WOW...WOW This is what I've been saying. I mixed some jojoba oil (also picked up at TJs) and honey in with the shampoo. I am not sure if I got the add-in ingredients correctly or not. I just remembered that Avalange said to add some honey, but I thought what the heck....jojoba oil should not hurt. So I washed my hair with this mixture. The shampoo smelled clean and had light fragrance. It really got my hair clean, too. I washed my hair twice, and applied the conditioner which I also added jojoba oil to it. Then I rinsed it out well. After that I rinsed my hair with a mixture of apple cider vinegar (KEY) and purified water through my own reverse osmosis system. I just soaked my hair in a bucket of this rinse for a couple of minutes, and I did not rinse it out with water after that (VERY IMPORTANT). (I forgot to add that I added baking soda in to the shampoo, not this one, just a few days ago, so I did not add any more this time as I was told it's not a good idea to do it a lot as it makes your hair porous.)

By now, my hair started to feel really really clean like I have never felt anything like it before in years. I proceeded to put on the coconut oil (also recommended by Avalange). I then combed my hair through with a wide-tooth comb to distribute the oil. While before I tried this shampoo and conditioner set, I would always feel that the coconut oil didn't soak in, now I feel that it just got soaked in, and even before my hair is dry (it is still wet as I type), my hair feels soft. I can't wait to feel how it is in the morning.

By the way, I tried Avalange's method a few days ago with another shampoo and conditioner. It just did not work as intended. I just touched my hair ends now, and they felt smooth instead of feeling like something stuck on them that I had always been feeling in the past.

INGREDIENTS:

Shampoo - Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit, C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Tocopherol (Vit E), Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, sea salt, botanical fragrance

Conditioner - Purified water, organic rosemary oil, organic valencia orange citrus, organic mango, organic lemongrass, organic ginko biloba, organic echinacea, organic willow bark, organic sea kelp, organic chamomile flower, organic textured soy protein, organic lavender, organic grapefruit citrus, Tocopherol (Vit E), Acetamide MEA, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Methylparaben, propylparaben, botanical fragrance

NOW my questions for our knowledgeable chemists and experts out there - Do you see anything in the ingredient lists above that would alarm you? I could not tell really, and most of the chemical names that I don't understand are almost at the end of the list, so I thought it must not be so bad (per Carekate's advice on another thread).

Also what is the foaming agent if this shampoo is SLS free? There was some foam (not too much like a dishwashing detergent) enough for me to feel clean like I was actually washing my hair.

Time for me to get to bed...can't believe it's 2 am already in CA...zzzzzzzzzzzz
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:14 am      Reply with quote
Cherisse, AWESOME review! Thank you! I am *SO* going to get this shampoo and conditioner from TJs after hearing what you have to say about it.

I'm sure some of the girls won't be thrilled to see the parabens in these products, but they are pretty low on the list as you pointed out. Also, its good that these are moisturising products - I'm having hair issues, too, and my stylist has told me to stop using volumizing products (even Pureology's stuff, which is amazing because she's a total Pureology nut!) and to switch over to moisturizing ones.
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:18 am      Reply with quote
Wow, Cherisse -- what an excellent review!

I'm at TJ's aaallll the time (I swear my family would starve it it weren't for it's premarinated fish/chicken/meats and awesome salads) so I'll definitely pick some up -- for that price, why not? Wink

I'm thinking that the C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate and Cocamidopropyl Betaine are the cleansing/foaming agents?

Marla

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:57 am      Reply with quote
good review. make me tempted to get one. What is the price?
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
good review. make me tempted to get one. What is the price?

It's only $2.49 a bottle. (See my review above!)
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:52 pm      Reply with quote
UPDATE - This morning after I woke up with my hair full of coconut oil in it, I washed it off with the shampoo and conditioner without adding anything to them any more. I didn't do the final rinse with ACV either. I just blowdried and went. My hair finally feels like hair again...it's bouncy, no more gunk. I can run my hand through my hair without it's all stuck together.

Then I was meeting with a co-worker to go over a work issue when she, out of no where, asked me, "How do you get your hair to be so straight and healthy looking?" I proceeded to tell her what I just went through. It was awesome that someone noticed my hair. I haven't taken a good look at it after I ran out of the house this morning. I just knew it felt great. When I lifted it up, and let go, it fell back down and laid flat without any hair sticking up like some invisible string was holding it up.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
There was a rave posting on Skinactives a few weeks ago but I kept thinking of all the Kerastase I still have ... now, after reading your post, I think I'll pick some up!

Thanks for a great review.

(I wish more people would post BAD reviews and keep me from spending money!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:46 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
There was a rave posting on Skinactives a few weeks ago but I kept thinking of all the Kerastase I still have ... now, after reading your post, I think I'll pick some up!

Thanks for a great review.

(I wish more people would post BAD reviews and keep me from spending money!)

Oh I think we tend to not want to hurt someone's feelings, and maybe that's why we try not to post too many bad reviews though I agree with you I'd appreciate more bad reviews just to balance things out. But I can't say anything bad about the TJs shampoo or conditioner. I'm sitting here with such a light clean feeling in my hair that I have not experienced in YEARS!! I can't wait to mix the shampoo with the sea kelp ferment you recommended. Also, remember if you don't like it, you can return it. They never even ask for a receipt.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:

Oh I think we tend to not want to hurt someone's feelings, and maybe that's why we try not to post too many bad reviews though I agree with you I'd appreciate more bad reviews just to balance things out.

Well, if it's a company ... like ERNO LASZLO ... I have no qualms ranting on how pathetic their products are. With other products, I figure it comes down to YMMV. No product will work for everyone. And I have my own idiosyncracies about smell, texture, etc. Hell, sometimes I've even purchased the expensive brand because I liked the container, then refilled with alternatives.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Um. Just poking my head in to say TJs most likely will ask you for a receipt. Depending on who/the store you deal with, it might or might not be a big deal.

We don't ask for receipts on Trader Joe's name products often. But on others, we are definitely supposed to.

I have never known a returned item to be declined, however. But go through the motions with us, okay? Thanks.

C -- we do have a Revive shampoo and conditioner. You're not crazy. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:39 pm      Reply with quote
Sidda wrote:
Um. Just poking my head in to say TJs most likely will ask you for a receipt. Depending on who/the store you deal with, it might or might not be a big deal.

We don't ask for receipts on Trader Joe's name products often. But on others, we are definitely supposed to.

I have never known a returned item to be declined, however. But go through the motions with us, okay? Thanks.

C -- we do have a Revive shampoo and conditioner. You're not crazy. Smile

Oh yeah, I meant this particular one since it is a TJs brand. They're really good about returns/exchanges at all of the TJs around my house, and everyone is so happy and friendly and helpful. I wish I worked there, so I could get 10% off everything.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:43 am      Reply with quote
UPDATE: I stopped at Trader Joe's today and got the Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner. I haven't used it yet, but so far this stuff is amazing for these reasons: each nice, simple, lever-top 16 oz. bottle cost all of $2.49!!! Shock The ingredients look great (except for the parabens - the same 2 types in both products - that are very low on the list of ingredients) and they have a very light fragrance. In fact, they hardly smell like anything except, well ... CLEAN, but not in an obnoxious way, just very unobtrusive.

Cherisse, the reason you had Revive Spa on the brain is because TJs has products called Revive Spa Shampoo and Conditioner - they were right next to the Nourish Spa products! For a minute, I forgot which one I was supposed to pick up!

Also, to answer one of your original questions, I think if I remember reading a post from Arielle correctly that the sudsing agent in the shampoo in place of the SLS would be the Cocamidopropyl Betaine. FYI.

I still cannot get over that this stuff is only $2.49 a bottle. For 16 oz. of product. Think

Anyhow, I can't wait to use this stuff! I just need to get some honey and ACV and am anxiously awaiting my sea kelp bioferment from Aries (although sea kelp is already in these products - how great is THAT?!).
jacque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:35 am      Reply with quote
wow, it's really cheap!
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:34 am      Reply with quote
I'm such a lemming! Rolling Eyes I just added this to the grocery list since I'm going to TJs today anyhow.

Now, what to do with the 20 odd half-filled bottles of shampoo and conditioner that I'm not thrilled with but don't want to waste?

Oh, I do have one tip. I'm using the gentlest crappy organic shampoo to clean my makeup brushes.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:40 am      Reply with quote
Jeannine wrote:
I'm such a lemming! Rolling Eyes I just added this to the grocery list since I'm going to TJs today anyhow.

Now, what to do with the 20 odd half-filled bottles of shampoo and conditioner that I'm not thrilled with but don't want to waste?

Oh, I do have one tip. I'm using the gentlest crappy organic shampoo to clean my makeup brushes.

I plan to use mine on my dog. I'm sure they formulate shampoo for people better than that for dogs. (Ok, everyone can yell at me now.)
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:43 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
UPDATE: I stopped at Trader Joe's today and got the Nourish Spa Shampoo and Conditioner. I haven't used it yet, but so far this stuff is amazing for these reasons: each nice, simple, lever-top 16 oz. bottle cost all of $2.49!!! Shock The ingredients look great (except for the parabens - the same 2 types in both products - that are very low on the list of ingredients) and they have a very light fragrance. In fact, they hardly smell like anything except, well ... CLEAN, but not in an obnoxious way, just very unobtrusive.

Cherisse, the reason you had Revive Spa on the brain is because TJs has products called Revive Spa Shampoo and Conditioner - they were right next to the Nourish Spa products! For a minute, I forgot which one I was supposed to pick up!

Also, to answer one of your original questions, I think if I remember reading a post from Arielle correctly that the sudsing agent in the shampoo in place of the SLS would be the Cocamidopropyl Betaine. FYI.

I still cannot get over that this stuff is only $2.49 a bottle. For 16 oz. of product. Think

Anyhow, I can't wait to use this stuff! I just need to get some honey and ACV and am anxiously awaiting my sea kelp bioferment from Aries (although sea kelp is already in these products - how great is THAT?!).

Thank you, Mermaidgirl, for your answers. Did you know you can pick up your ACV right there at TJs, too? I picked mine up for just $1.99 a bottle. They got honey as well. Oh by the way, I think I messed up the honey thing. I should have put the honey in the conditioner, not the shampoo. I knew I should have turned on my PC and searched for Avalange's post before I shampooed my hair! Isn't it so funny how we depend on EDS so much? Seriously you guys are saving my hair (a battle I've been working on since last year...which is why I ended up straightening it to get it to soften and less dry looking) and my face. I have much better condition hair and face now than ever. I am super excited.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:22 pm      Reply with quote
Another update - I woke up and my hair didn't kink at all. There was some soft curl, and as I brushed, it went away. It is amazing. I can't wait to shampoo and condition my hair again. This is what I call...MY PAMPERING MYSELF TIME. I so deserve it! hehe When I put on the coconut oil, I also massage my scalp, and it feels good. I give the whole process (from shampoo to coconut oil treatment) a whole hour of my day. It is so worth it. I think there is a tiny bit of build-up remaining still from using Pantene for 3 years. I will try washing my hair with baking soda again next time to get rid of all the build-up. No wonder Avalange kept saying her hair just got better and better every time she washes it.
avalange
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:
Another update - I woke up and my hair didn't kink at all. There was some soft curl, and as I brushed, it went away. It is amazing. I can't wait to shampoo and condition my hair again. This is what I call...MY PAMPERING MYSELF TIME. I so deserve it! hehe When I put on the coconut oil, I also massage my scalp, and it feels good. I give the whole process (from shampoo to coconut oil treatment) a whole hour of my day. It is so worth it. I think there is a tiny bit of build-up remaining still from using Pantene for 3 years. I will try washing my hair with baking soda again next time to get rid of all the build-up. No wonder Avalange kept saying her hair just got better and better every time she washes it.

yay cherisse! we went through this tough time together and both of us emerged victorious! I wish I was near a TJs, but they don't have them in France! As soon as I visit the Us again I am DEFINITELY picking some of this up... I am so glad that you finally got the coconut oil to work in your hair... and post pics if you can Smile

--avalange

http://newnaturalbeauty.tumblr.com/ 37, light-toned olive skin, broken caps, normal skin. My staples: Osea cleansing milk, Algae Oil, Advanced Protection Cream, Eyes & Lips, Tata Harper, Julie Hewett makeup, Amazing Cosmetics Powder, & By Terry Light Expert, Burnout, and daily inversion therapy and green smoothies!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:56 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl - You're starting to creep me out ... but in a good way Laughing Laughing Laughing . We are such hair-clones! I went to TJ's yesterday ... probably the same time as you! I also noticed that a few bottles of the shampoo were gone ... 'fess up girls, who visits the TJ's in San Carlos?

How do you plan to incororate honey and ACV?

Cherisse, what a great idea for dog shampoo! We have english mastiffs and it's a bit like a car wash when they get bathed. Both are around 220# and get bathed on the deck ... and go through a LOT of shampoo!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
avalange wrote:
Cherisse wrote:

yay cherisse! we went through this tough time together and both of us emerged victorious! I wish I was near a TJs, but they don't have them in France! As soon as I visit the Us again I am DEFINITELY picking some of this up... I am so glad that you finally got the coconut oil to work in your hair... and post pics if you can Smile

--avalange

Hi Avalange,
I'd love to post pics. I need to still buy the Kodak Dock II on Ebay. The one I had broke when I took it to Thailand and was using the conversion plug. It fried my dock. I kept getting outbid. Didn't realize it's such a popular item.

I'm getting ready to shampoo again...can't believe I can get excited about shampooing my hair. hehe Well, I just got the sea kelp bioferment, and want to add that to the shampoo to see how it feels after.

Thanks so much for your tips.
Cherisse
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:

I plan to use mine on my dog. I'm sure they formulate shampoo for people better than that for dogs. (Ok, everyone can yell at me now.)

Cherisse--I totally agree with you about dog shampoos being worst than people shampoo! well at least the regular ones at the store are. People shampoos are so bad usually too.

Saying that, i use johnson's baby shampoo on my little eskie's head (don't want him getting tears Smile )and a handmade pet shampoo bar on the rest of him. the pet shampoo bar is the best thing ever i have found--it keeps the odors away for weeks.

Kristen Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
MermaidGirl - You're starting to creep me out ... but in a good way Laughing Laughing Laughing . We are such hair-clones! I went to TJ's yesterday ... probably the same time as you! I also noticed that a few bottles of the shampoo were gone ... 'fess up girls, who visits the TJ's in San Carlos?

Cherisse, what a great idea for dog shampoo! We have english mastiffs and it's a bit like a car wash when they get bathed. Both are around 220# and get bathed on the deck ... and go through a LOT of shampoo!

I'm telling ya' Ro, our hair was separated at birth! I actually went to TJs for food and thought "Oh yeah! Don't forget the shampoo and conditioner!" I was probably getting psychic vibes from you - so thanks for that!

I'm thinking of using the honey in my conditioner (as well as SKB) and using the ACV as a final rinse, diluted down with purified water. I might put the honey in my final rinse as well. Heck, maybe I'll throw in a bit of SKB, too? I'm planning on using the "soak my head in a bucket" approach to the final rinse - putting all the ingredients in a portable basin and just plopping my noggin' in there and swishing around for a while. Hopefully that will rinse all the nasty L.A. tap water out of my hair AND add some goodies to it, too!

I can only IMAGINE what it must be like to bathe your babies! I don't think I've ever seen bigger dogs than Nui and Koa - it must be like trying to wash a Mack truck x 2!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:42 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Rjez wrote:

I'm telling ya' Ro, our hair was separated at birth! I actually went to TJs for food and thought "Oh yeah! Don't forget the shampoo and conditioner!" I was probably getting psychic vibes from you - so thanks for that!

I'm thinking of using the honey in my conditioner (as well as SKB) and using the ACV as a final rinse, diluted down with purified water. I might put the honey in my final rinse as well. Heck, maybe I'll throw in a bit of SKB, too? I'm planning on using the "soak my head in a bucket" approach to the final rinse - putting all the ingredients in a portable basin and just plopping my noggin' in there and swishing around for a while. Hopefully that will rinse all the nasty L.A. tap water out of my hair AND add some goodies to it, too!

I can only IMAGINE what it must be like to bathe your babies! I don't think I've ever seen bigger dogs than Nui and Koa - it must be like trying to wash a Mack truck x 2!

MermaidGirl, what is SKB?
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
poohlisey wrote:
... MermaidGirl, what is SKB?

Poohlisey, SKB is Sea Kelp Bioferment. Go to the DIY forum and see the thread "RAVE: SeaKelp Bioferment." You might want to PM AriesExtreme and see if she has any left you can buy from her. Its a great product that the girls are using in skincare, haircare and bodycare products.
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:47 pm      Reply with quote
I have the same hair as Cherisse !
WOW,it's wonderful and i want to get one ,where can i buy them ?
Thanks!

Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |