Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
:: Review :: Gernetic Adipo Gasta
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
ejthomas
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:27 am      Reply with quote
My rating = 1/5

I've given up hope with this product. Here's why:

Product claims to: 'slim the figure and reduce superfluous fat.' Daily or twice-daily use is recommended, then knocking the routine back to 2-3 times a week for maintenance. Must be used after splashing with Gernetic Lympho tonic.
Cost: around $150 AUSD if you purchase through EDS, more if you buy anywhere else
Ingredients: no idea, not listed, shudder to think

I have found:
I am fatter than when I started. (Ok, so I did eat a bit more chocolate during this period because my cellulite was decreasing through use of a sister product, but I didn't eat *that* much more, I swear, and a bit of stress-testing is good for the evaluation process anyway Wink ) I use this product from the soles of my feet up to my knees, on stomach and around waist, yet my fat distribution has stayed exactly as it was. Just a bit more everywhere. I would have expected to see improvement to the areas where I'd applied it.

My usage: 6-9 months, daily as directed
Texture: great, quite thick, but is thinned down by the tonic, so you can balance it according to preference
Fragrance: faint floral for the tonic, slightly...yeasty? for Adipo Gasta itself. Neither is obtrusive
Application: the tonic / cream combo becomes a pleasant-to-apply ritual each morning
Sensation: no menthol, which is a plus for me
Incidental effects: Moisturised skin well through the day. Makes fake tan last a few days longer, as a good body lotion should! That, and the pleasant application, account for the one point I'm giving this product.

I've kept using it because:
* I am optimistic and couldn't believe they could charge this much for something that doesn't work eventually
* I use the comparatively effective Gernetic Vasco Artera, and thought this product may be boosting its effectiveness in some way
* Pleasant to use in place of a body moisturiser
* I'd heard second-hand reports that it does work
* I've had success with other Gernetic products

I'm going to finish up the tub and use something a bit less expensive. And yes, I have cut the chocolate out again!

I'm 40 years old with normal / combo skin, fighting a legacy of bad genes and a somewhat irresponsible but fun series of poor lifestyle choices through my 20s (ok, maybe it might have stretched a bit longer than that...)
happylydia
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 21, 2008 9:23 am      Reply with quote
i feel sorry for u ejthomas..i love genetic products.. and i've tried alot of 'em..but only for face.. i havent tried any of Genetic body products.. well i tried alot of other brand's body products..most of 'em r not effective at all. so personally i dun believe any of thoz slimming or body lifting products.. but some of 'em works for my friends.. so i guess mayb the products jst doesnt suit u.. i suggest try some other brand and see.. like DECLEOR or CLARINS.. maybe it suit u better:D
but i have to say Genetic skincare is really good!vote for 'em Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ejthomas, I'm sorry too about your experience.

Did the SA explain to you what Adipo Gasta Does?

It doesn't dissolve or redistribute fat. The ingredients are meant to aid your disgestive system, esp the gall bladder. It is also meant to curb your craving for sugar.

If you didn't notice the product help you change your dietary habits, then it didn't work for you.

My mother actually runs her beauty salon using Gernetic (previously Gatineau). So if any body want to direct questions to me, I will look it up on the training manuals and get back to you.

(They are renowned for their bust treatments that can even make females more fertile... so beware!!)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |