Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
Which eye cream is better,PeterThomasRoth/Cellcosmet/Decleor
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Poll :: Which eye product is the best?

Peter Thomas Roth Powder K Eye Rescue
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel-XT Phyto-Gel
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

piggie

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:26 am      Reply with quote
I've tried the following products:
1. Sisley Sisleya
2. Decleor Hydra Flora eye cream
3. Jurlique Eye Gel
4. Origins No Puffery
Now I want to give a try to other ones, Peter Thomas Roth Powder K Eye Rescue,Cellcosmet Eye Coutour Gel/Cream or Decleor Serum Hydrotenseur - Eye Contour Firming Serum???
Have read lots of raves and found people love them very much. No idea how to pick up ONE.
1. I'm 30yr
2. dark circles
3. fine lines especially laughing (terrible!!!)
4. normal to dry skin type ( a bit sensitive)

Thanks in advance.

Piggie
HK[u]
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:03 am      Reply with quote
If your main concern is dark circles under the eyes then PTR Vit-K eye cream should help the most. Not sure what it can do for fine lines though.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:18 am      Reply with quote
hi hi, i'm no expert on this but perhaps you might have to try 2 kinds of eye cream - one to target the eye circles and another for the wrinkles. i haven't found any good "all in one" eye cream.

from your list, second the PTR Vit-K eye cream for dark circles. it is a cooling gel cream, personally don't find it moisturizing enough for night use.

could you give your opinion on the sisleya? i tried a sample packet of it on 1 eye and it did wonders for my wrinkles. They all came back once i stopped using it though. So hoping to find an eye cream that truly "removes" wrinkles.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:51 pm      Reply with quote
I love this thread. I know what I would pick but for you, your choice should be different because I know my choice will not do a thing for you.

PTR Vit. K must be for you. Ask Magda or Mabsy because I think one of them was using it and found it to work.
I think there is another thread where someone figured out how to deal with dark circles. That thread might be of some help.
shenpei
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I keep finding the eye cream for me Laughing
My first main concern is dark circles under the eyes so i should try the PTR Vit-K eye cream ,second main concern is wrinkles under the eyes so which one should i try ?
I used the sisleya,but i didn't feel any change Exclamation

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:38 pm      Reply with quote
shenpei, sisley products work slowly and gradually.

i didn't think it worked at all if not for the "test" where i continued using LP cellular eye contour at night and smart eye cream during the day on my left eye and the Sisleya on my right.

i was totally stunned when i finished my 3 weeks sample and looked into the mirror!smiled and noticed the great difference in the depth of the wrinkles. completely shocked!

if you get your hands on more sisleya, give it a test again. i do find that for skincare, YMMV.
snowstar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:43 pm      Reply with quote
oops, i forgot to add... please get a sample of the LP radiance eye cream and test it out before buying! i finished 10ml of it and didn't notice any difference. in fact, the eye contour cream did a better job.

the radiance eye cream has these reflecting particles in them that makes our eyes look younger. however, since it's sold as a night eye cream, i don't see the need for it. rather not have all these extra cosmetics on my skin at night.

as a day cream, it's cheaper to buy a less expensive one and then use a illuminating concealer Razz

just 2 cents after burning a hole in my pocket!
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:17 am      Reply with quote
Have tried the sample of Decleor eye contour firming serum. It can't help me to reduce fine lines, honestly to say.
lorettapy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:17 am      Reply with quote
Have you tried La Colline? Its eye mask does help a bit on dark circle. I also try the one you mentioned from Declore, nothing miracle.
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:41 am      Reply with quote
I voted for Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue. It works great for dark undereye circles and puffiness (not for fine lines).

I did use Cellcosmet Eye Contour Eye Cream back in 2004, and found it did nothing for me, wasn't moisturizing enough. But I have to admit, I did love the scent.

Can't really compare PTR Power K and Cellcosmet. One is for dark circles, the other is for fine lines.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
snowstar :
Thanks for your kindly suggestion!
Actually,i didn't find any difference after i used a sample of the LP radiance eye cream (5ML).
Anyway ,i really like products from sisley.As what your said they're really work slowly and gradually. Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:45 am      Reply with quote
It will have some effect,use Cellcosmet Eye Contour Gel-XT Phyto-Gel,then use Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream above it.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:45 am      Reply with quote
i think u'd better add Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel with Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream.

Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel
RECOMMENDED:
- To women over 25 years to attenuate dark circles and as a revitalising anti-ageing treatment
- Also suitable for sensitive eyes

ACTIONS:
1. Revitalising, preventive, against free radicals
- Optimises the quality of cellular renewal
- Helps to prevent and visibly reduces wrinkles
- Preserves the optimum quality of the delicate skin around the eyes (hydration*, elasticity, nutrition)
- Fights against free radicals
- Stimulates the natural defenses of the epidermis

2. Firming, restructuring, smoothing
- Repairs the damage caused by actinic and physiological ageing
- Firms the eyelids
- Smoothes the eye contours

3. Anti-dark circles, anti-fatigue
- Visibly attenuates dark circles
- Softens fatigue signs and undereye puffiness
- Soothes and relaxes the delicate eye contour epidermis

4. Calming
- Soothes eyelid swelling

RESULTS:
- Dark circles are visibly reduced
- Wrinkles and fine lines around the eye area are smoothed and softened
- A more radiant and relaxed look
- Excellent make-up base

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:06 pm      Reply with quote
Dear All,
Thank you for your suggestion. I don't think La Collin is good because of its chemical stuff. You'll find your dark circles disappear at once after use but they'll be back soon. I think others like Sisley,Decleor are better.Right?
I'll keep finding the best eye products.
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
I'm not exactly suggesting this because I didn't try them long enough/I don't have the same problems as you. However, Custom Dermaceuticals has a vitamin K eye serum that it packaged in these little capsules. I could get two or more uses out of one capsule. They seemed pretty moisturizing/soothing and didn't sting at all. I know some people might cringe at the first two ingredients too...

Ingredients: cyclomethicone, dimethicone crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicaye, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, vitamin K, retinol, bisabolol, sphingolipids, green tea extract, methyl mathacrylate/glycol dimethacrylate crosspolymer, BHT

p.s. If you have sensitive eyes I wouldn't recommend PCA pHaze 12 eyeXcellence Cream. It did sting a little bit and dried out my eyelids. I tried to pawn it off on my friend and she complained of a warming around the eye area and puffiness in the morning.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:54 pm      Reply with quote
AHH! Triple post! All I did was Edit my post and instead it reposted it?

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:55 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry about this Embarassed

I guess I could recommend my favorite eye cream so far:
Makeup Artist's Choice Advance Eye Repair Complex

I'm not sure if it could address your dark circles but it really seemed to help my fine lines (I have been bad about not wearing sunglasses/spf until very recently).
I also noticed that they sell a Vitamin K Lipid fluid(pretty expensive)...maybe you could try layering the two?

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:59 pm      Reply with quote
I think none of the eye cream on the list will cover all your concerns. Both my boyfriend and I have been using PTR Power K to treat dark circles for about a month. I've seen slight noticable improvement on my dark circles, whereas my boyfriend hasn't noticed any on his. I think it's due mainly to the fact that my dark circles are from lack of sleep whereas his seem to always have been there. I've never tried any other eye cream on the list. I've been using Sisley Sisleya for fine lines and it has really helped, but very slowly. I think you'll be better off using 2 different products to treat your problems...either layering or using one in the morning and another in the evening.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:00 pm      Reply with quote
I had used Decleor eye cream,it's not moist enough for me !
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:17 am      Reply with quote
The PTR did absolutely nothing for my dark circles and wasn't at all moisturising either for me.

Origins No Puffery is great for deflating eye bags but, again, not much use for anything else.

I'm still looking for the perfect eye cream, which can tackle lines, dark circles and puffiness. Haven't found it yet.
MissCay
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
I tried the whole sample bottle of Cellcosmet Eye Coutour. I think its texture is very nice and elegant, however, it actually just can help moisturing but did nothing to my eye.

I didn't tried the PTR Power K but the Unwrinkle eye. My main problem is sagging and eye bag, the Unwrinkle eye gives very positive result that makes my under eye very firm and moisturing enough.
saz07
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:13 am      Reply with quote
I think Osmotics Eye Surgery is really good. It is a bit pricey but it really helps with ark circles, lines and excellent for applying makeup over. It also contains peptides.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:57 pm      Reply with quote
I've had dark circles and puffiness probably since i was 10 Crying or Very sad . Among these 3 products, i definetely liked cellcosmet gel best ( i am using it now). Decleor eye products just didn't work for me --they actually increased puffiness under my eyes (i was thinking it could have smth to do with the fact that they are so "botanical" and some components just trigger irritation and allergy in my skin..)
hx32
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet Eye Coutour is a nice one, but it smells bad Sad
Aiva
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:28 am      Reply with quote
hx32 wrote:
Cellcosmet Eye Coutour is a nice one, but it smells bad Sad

I second that. It smells awful, but very moisturizing, especially for drying winter air.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:30 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |