Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
What's the best under eye cream you've tried?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
pips
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:58 am      Reply with quote
Anyone tried fab undereye creams?? I'm 35 and sadly the crows feet are beginning to appear and also have v. bad dark circles. Have never used eye creams as not sure how they are different to moisturisers. Are they worth it? If so which ones - people have recommeneded Dr Sebagh, Shiedo and Ice freeze (of a name something like that!).
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:10 am      Reply with quote
I love dermalogica intensive eye repair.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:32 am      Reply with quote
Hi Pips! There are a zillion and one eye preparations out there ---if you want to decrease crows feet and combat undereye darkness there are a few I have used and that I would highly recommend:
1. B Kamins Therapeutic Eye Cream - I used this stuff to speed the healing of a black eye (don't even ask) and I was astounded by how quickly the darkness went away (it went through the dark to yellow to normal process extremely quickly) You can get it at EDS - higher priced but excellent!
2. Cellcosmet Eye Cream - this stuff is all-round excellent. If you do a search you'll find great reviews (you can buy it here)
3. I'm currently using Cellular SKin RX's Firming Peptide Eye Cream (again, available at EDS)It is important to note that I have been using it for just over 1 week but my first impressions are fantastic! It penetrates very quickly leaving no residue and well facilitates make-up application..which, IMHO, is really important given the nightmare scenarios so many encounter when trying to accomplish a youthful look on the eye area using make-up.
Pips, there are so many eye treatments out there - if you do a search (top right hand corner) you'll probably find tons of reviews of many different creams....You are also likely to get many more recommendations to your post right here:D ...Finding the "right" eye treatment is (IMHO) very much a trial and error process. At least you are in the right place!
Good luck!
Pudoodles
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:55 am      Reply with quote
Ystheal eye cream, Caudalie, just started using Clinique's new All About Eyes Rich and so far so good - very hydrating
raindrop921
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:03 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE chanel precision rectifiance intense retexturizing cream. When I first bought it, the SA told me that i was too young for it and it was marketed towards the 40s and 50s age group. But I had a one line that was pretty deep around my eye and i hated it cuz whenever i laugh you can see the line. So when I put on the eye cream instantly it looked less deep. I've been using it for a few weeks now, and whenever i laugh I defintely cant see the line

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
For me, the best eye creams are Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue (for dark circles) and SkinCeuticals Eye Balm (for fine lines).

I have used the following over the last few years, but they didn't do the job: Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream, Babor Sensational Eyes, DDF Nourishing Eye Cream and Murad Essential C Eye Cream SPF 15.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I almost to buy Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue for my dark circles.But i found some bad reviews at MUA that someone said their eyes skin suffered from PTR and became red and sensitive.So i wondered which eye cream should i choose for my dark circles Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:44 pm      Reply with quote
I use Cellcosmet Eye Contour cream with no regrets. I have read a lot of good things about PTR Vit. K eye cream for dark circles. As for wrinkles, only Botox can get rid of that.
misskatblack
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Best Bath Store's eye cream. I think it blows the socks off Cellcosmet and all the other million pricey eye creams I have tried and it's only $34.95!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
misskatblack wrote:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Best Bath Store's eye cream. I think it blows the socks off Cellcosmet and all the other million pricey eye creams I have tried and it's only $34.95!

I second this--- this eye cream is amazing! When I use it, my eye area just looks so much nicer, and the ingredients are just incredible. You can get a free sample atwww.bestbathstore.com, if you're curious.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:12 pm      Reply with quote
Another recommendation for Cellcosmet's Eye Contour Cream. Smile
lorettapy
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
I like Swissline Cellshock eye gel + eye cream
and La Colline Eye Gel -- very good for eye wrinkles. Very Happy
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
tam wrote:
Another recommendation for Cellcosmet's Eye Contour Cream. Smile

I agree.
Bolla
5% products discount

Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
The best undereye cream I ever used was actually just a moisturizer by Aloette that my mom used and I sort of snuck into and tested under my eyes.

I think Aloette has since discontinued that particular moisturizer, as I don't see it on their site anymore. But it worked!
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:53 pm      Reply with quote
As soon as someone mentions eye creams, I am like a stuck record. Valmont L Elixir eye cream is my HG.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 4:38 am      Reply with quote
I used swiis perfection,sisleya,paul niehans,revive intensite les yeux,natura bisse diamond,uut I think no one is the best.
Ruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 5:21 am      Reply with quote
pips wrote:
Anyone tried fab undereye creams?? I'm 35 and sadly the crows feet are beginning to appear and also have v. bad dark circles. Have never used eye creams as not sure how they are different to moisturisers. Are they worth it? If so which ones - people have recommeneded Dr Sebagh, Shiedo and Ice freeze (of a name something like that!).

Regular moisturizers can be too heavy for the eye area and thus cause milia (small white bumps), but don't have to be. There are eyecreams that are specially formulated to target specific problems...then how good they are is a different question. Your crowsfeet could be helped with an eyecream...a lot of fine lines are actually just a sign of dehydration.

At the moment I'm useing Candessence "eye'll be seeing you" eye oil http://www.candessence.com/SkinCare.html for moisture and it's very smoothing and pleasant...makeup goes on much better and I can moisturize the WHOLE eye area with this without any problems. Sinks in quickly and is def good for my eyearea! I love the feel of the oils, and so does my SO when I "play dolly" with him Laughing Then I on an irregular basis use PSF Cranberry gel on top. It's firming and lifting. I like this gel, haven't seen any major results, but I haven't got anything major to fix + as I said, haven't been useing it the way it should be used... http://www.essentialdayspa.com/psf-phyto-lift-cranberry-p_4946.htm

I have used one of Decleors eyecream gels and could definitley repurchase that...a light and easily absorbed moisturizer which moisturizes well, no extra fancy functions with this one. http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-harmonie-soothing-p_1221.htm

Decleor also make a nice eye "concoction" http://www.essentialdayspa.com/decleor-serum-hydrotenseu-p_1223.htm which has gotten some good reviews here on EDS. I think it's fine, but not wonderful, but it works for others.

All of these eye potions last forever, you need such a little product for the tiny area that 15ml will last you 4-6 months...so even if a lot of eye creams/gels/oils/serum seem a bit pricey, they go a loooooooong way Dancing

HTH wave

Location: Denmark. Me = 32, think I'm combo without oiliness + sometimes sensitive. Have noticed that skin doesn't heal as quickly anymore and I've developed fine lines around my eyes... Hormonal breakouts which are sometimes cystic. PCOS
Julsey
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:03 am      Reply with quote
Haven't used that many, but so far I am liking Best Bath Store Under eye treatment. The free sample has lasted me for weeks. I also suffer from dark circles, and although this cream doesn't eliminate them, it definitely reduces them. Some mornings I could get away with no concealer.
I am also very tempted to try 100% Pure coffee eye creamwww.puritycosmetics.com. I read some great reviews about it. The only thing stopping me from buying it is the $25 shipping to Australia!!
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream
Cellcosmet Ultra Eye Complex-XT Cyto-Complex Gel
these two together

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Julsey,

I just ordered the Best Bath Store Under Eye Treatment, so I'm glad to hear that you like it. I'm looking forwarding to trying it out.
legallyblonde
5% products discount

Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
i myself love strivectin's creme for under the eye. not only does it help prevent those fine lines but it also helps get rid of the black circles. it took about a month for me to notice, but they actually faded!

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
does anyone used both la prairie's cellular eye contour cream and cellcosmet'S eye cream before? because i am using lp's and found it fanstastic. but i also wanna try cellcosmet's eye cream. can anyone compare them for me? thank you. wo.... my first reply here
jacque
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:10 am      Reply with quote
till now, it's chanel age delay. However, still not quite satisfied. keep on hunting! Laughing
TheresaL
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:11 am      Reply with quote
Welcome to the forum irina!

I have used the Cellcosmet in the past and tried a sample of the La Prairie. I prefered the texture of the La Prairie and it seemed to absorb better but it was nowhere near as hydrating as the Cellcosmet. It would be worthwhile to get a sample of the Cellcosmet if you can. It is one of those eye creams that is so talked about on our forum and everyone has their own opinion as to how good it is.
irina

Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:18 am      Reply with quote
thank you very much TheresaL Smile i think i will read those reviews. anyway i need is not only hydrating but reducing fine lines really importing for me, which lp can do that.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |