Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What's your favorite handbag/purse?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2004 7:05 pm      Reply with quote
Right now, I'm into Fendi. I just love the big buckle in the front. Although, the summer line of Coach handbags are beginning to catch my eye too. Babyfish would just fall in love with Coach's PINK line this year Exclamation

What's your favorite? Smile
bbiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 2:04 am      Reply with quote
I like Coach's Spring line, very colorful, very Spring time ~~~ Very Happy, so much more fashionable!!!
I also like Kate Spade's graphic bags, they have the most unique color match and cutiest patterns of all Laughing Best design of all!
Mabsy

Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:34 am      Reply with quote
I must say, I'm fairly boring on the handbag front. Most of my money goes into skincare and makeup; the accessory dept tends to get neglected (except for shoes Wink ).

I still have the same faves as I did almost four years ago Embarassed My LV shoulder bag, a teeny Fendi bag (just big enough to fit wallet, keys, and phone), and my retro Adidas "bowling" bag. I have a few other "no name" handbags that I use equally often. I've never been one to spend big on bags - both the LV and the Fendi were presents. My next purchase, if anything, would probably be an Oroton "business case" type bag - 'coz I'm bringing more and more work home with me these days Confused Mind you, I just recently realised how much they sell for..... so perhaps not then Laughing

Mabsy
Dabawenya62
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Ahh purses, one of my weakest points...he, he, he...

Before I got married, I'm into Liz Claiborne purses with matching wallets. They used to have nice designs - mid 80s to early 90s, then they start to have ugly ones...

The only Gucci purse I have is a very simple shoulder bag, bought at Gucci, Beverly Hills, CA by an admirer.. (wish I should have chosen the bigger and expensive one ha, ha, ha...)

How I wish I can afford to buy Coaches, D&B, Gucci or Fendi, but I'll just settle something simple but still elegant from Payless Shoe Source... Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:29 am      Reply with quote
I really love Jeanne Lottie bags. They are affordable ($50 - $250 CDN) and fun. Very Happy I've also read that they have a bit of a cult following in the entertainment industry. Cool
Caspers Mum

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:16 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a minimalist and like classic things, so you'll never see me with trendy accessories. Simple is good for me. I don't really carry a purse, though I have been lugging my stuff around lately in a black nylon, small tube-shaped bag. I LIKE the plain, nylon Kate Spade bags too, and knowing me, if I had one, it would be in practical black Rolling Eyes

However, I my Mum just bought me the wallet that I had been eyeballing at a boutique next-door to the spa. It's baby pink, and ... has the face & paws of white * spam *-cat on the front. Turn it over, and there's a white squiggle, to resemble the tail! And this caught my eye because it looks like my cat Casper! Considering that I've been carrying around the same black nylon Gap wallet for almost five years, it was time for a change. Ya think? Eh?
Mabsy

Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:31 am      Reply with quote
Trinka - I had a look at the Jeanne Lottie and found two bags I really like. Must......resist...... Smile

Mabsy
trinka
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 03, 2004 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Oh Mabsy,

I encourage you to resist resisting! Wink
Becz21
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:11 am      Reply with quote
My husband just bought me a louis vuitton handbag from Harrods in London, this has to be my bestist hand bag ever is perfect!
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:17 am      Reply with quote
yeah, I'm with Trinka, Mabsy. Laughing Laughing

Ahh, matching wallets, now there's is another weakness for me too. and of course, the matching checkbook covers. But
then again, checkbook means I must have money to spend, need to stop obsessing, need to stay away from Mabsy, need to stay away from EDS ...... ha ha ha ha.

oh what the heck, spend spend spend and be happy. Very Happy
Mabsy

Tue Jun 08, 2004 4:56 pm      Reply with quote
rofl

Well, this is my month of trying to save some $. I have really gone overboard lately (or so I was told when my other half got hold of my last couple of credit card statements Confused ). And he DOES have a good point, even when I do find something I like, it can wait until I finish off the other six products that I have that fall in the same category Laughing I'm going to TRY to exercise some control this month. Thank goodness I just got a parcel from EDS yesterday - it'll tide me over for a while I hope (probably until I start trying all the Carita samples Laughing ). It probably doesn't help though that I just spent more $$$ on shoes. But I bought them a day before I promised to try and save some money so it's all good! Cool

Mabsy
trinka
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:39 am      Reply with quote
I empathize with you on the spending woes Mabsy. My basic rule of thumb is, if I can't pay it off in one month I don't buy it.. Sad Not so much fun but definitely less stress than having a lot of debt hanging over my head. Smile

That said, besides Jeanne Lottie I also like KGB bags and some of the gems I've picked up in vintage and antique stores as well. Very Happy
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:12 pm      Reply with quote
hmmm...so may to choose from...
but i have to say that my absolute fav fav fav is my marc jacobs sophia bag in lime green. my boyfriend's dad was stubborn (and generous) enough to get a description out of my boyfriend after he found out that i was absolutely in love with this bag and raced off to the store. made for a very nice christmas gift!
i love that i can stuff everything under the sun in it...it's even big enough to hold everything i need to get me through a 3 hour plane ride as my only carry-on, while still fitting neatly under my arm.

lamicuz.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 10, 2004 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
I've gotten a lot of compliments on my red XOXO one. It's very spacious to carry all my junk!
Mabsy

Fri Jun 11, 2004 5:38 am      Reply with quote
That's an excellent rule! I HATE being in debt and I always avoid it. I don't know how I will ever be able to handle having a mortgage (and I sure will NEED one!). My shopping rule goes a bit further in that I must always be able to pay off my cc in full at the end of each month. Otherwise I feel terrible and don't really enjoy what I buy....

trinka wrote:
I empathize with you on the spending woes Mabsy. My basic rule of thumb is, if I can't pay it off in one month I don't buy it.. Sad Not so much fun but definitely less stress than having a lot of debt hanging over my head. Smile

That said, besides Jeanne Lottie I also like KGB bags and some of the gems I've picked up in vintage and antique stores as well. Very Happy
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 11, 2004 7:38 am      Reply with quote
Well I bet you'll think I'll say Gucci handbags...!!, but no, Gucci is my cat Rolling Eyes

I dont really have any named handbags, I have 2 great LV copies, but have a few handbags with cats on!!!!...I'm cat mad..infact anything with a cat on, I've got it!

People have stopped asking me if I've had a good weekend, they just ask me how the cats are!

5% products discount

Fri Jun 11, 2004 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
Purse? I have a couple of them mostly Capucci,Gucci-I have 3 of which the same style but different color(black, red, light brown/tan).Though I am not really into purse & handbags but my husband keep buying it for me most of them black.

I am into shoes( a lot of them- I mean a couples of dozens) lol.
Mabsy

Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:52 pm      Reply with quote
Gucci wrote:
Well I bet you'll think I'll say Gucci handbags...!!, but no, Gucci is my cat Rolling Eyes

Laughing I seriously always thought that you just really loved Gucci stuff.
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:42 am      Reply with quote
haha, no its my little boy....I wish I could post a picture!...My friends cats are alled Calvin and Klein and my other little girl is called Mitzi Prada!....

Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Mitzi Prada! How cute! Laughing Get them all together and you could have a CATwalk fashion parade Laughing Laughing
Mabsy

Tue Jun 15, 2004 1:22 am      Reply with quote
Yeah, ok, that wasn't as funny as I thought it was gonna be.... Embarassed Neutral
Gucci
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:10 am      Reply with quote
haha Laughing no it was funny...make me chuckle!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:06 am      Reply with quote
Gucci, what a fabulous idea of naming your pets Exclamation

Do you ever see famous people since you live in beverly hills?
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 5:06 am      Reply with quote
LV....
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 09, 2006 9:15 am      Reply with quote
LV and CD
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:39 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |