Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

My birthday...
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
Happy birthday!!! Smile
luckylouie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:38 pm      Reply with quote
Happy Happy Birthday. So glad that your friends made it worthwhile. Forget the ex.

Staying friends with an ex is often more trouble than it's worth, particularly in the early stages after a break up. My suggestion would be to cut him out of your life for a while. You can't expect to get over him if you are still seeing him occasionally. He may still call and try to see you occasionally, but be strong. Some men enjoy having women still in love with them even when their own feelings have died. Makes them feel powerful.

Meanwhile how's this for a charming remark? About 15 years ago I reluctantly agreed to a blind date with a friends cousin. We went to the movies and while he was buying the tickets I bought some popcorn for both of us and an icecream for myself. When he saw me eating it he said "Don't you think you're fat enough already?" I replied "Here you have it" and brought it down on top of his head. My friend never spoke to me again and the blind date left swearing revenge, but a very attractive man saw what happened and asked me if I would like to sit with him and his friends. I had a wonderful night and an even more wonderful week with the attractive stranger who was in town on holidays.

Please give your ex the flick. You deserve friends who support you, not bring you down.
queenmary
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday fishzebby!

Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:34 am      Reply with quote
Happy 30th Birthday! I'm glad to hear that you ended up having a lovely day after all. Men can say such silly things sometimes... I bet you he wasn't thinking and probably regretted it afterwards. Regardless, you need to move on and find yourself a nice man, so here's hoping that you meet someone fabulous soon Very Happy
fishzebby
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks alot for your all comforting words. I really had a great day and hope more to come every day this year.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:17 am      Reply with quote
I'm so glad you had a lovely birthday in the end. You are lucky to have such good friends, even if your ex isn't as thoughtful Very Happy .
tam
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:28 am      Reply with quote
I am glad that your friends made your birthday special.
havana8

Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:10 am      Reply with quote
fishzebby wrote:
He is one year younger than me. His birthday is this Sunday the 4th. We chatted about friends. Later on, he made a very sad statement, that I am older than him and I look older than him.

says who? him? i wouldn't worry too much about it, fishzebby, as that is just *his* opinion which doesn't make it true. what it really sounds like to me is a man who is worried himself about getting older and turning 30 and so said that thoughtless comment to re-assure himself.

anyways, the key is to keep moving forward which it sounds like you are excited about and doing.... Smile
Blacklace
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:52 am      Reply with quote
guapagirl wrote:
Happy birthday! Very Happy

your ex is what we call here a twat and deserves a good kicking for either thinking he was being funny, being insensitive (on the off chance that you do look older than you are, which I doubt) or being a nasty little creep.

You are well shot of him and believe me, the 30s are fantastic! I only really got going in terms of confidence and feeling good about myself and how I looked when I got into my thirties, so ignore your slimeball ex (and thank god he IS an ex!). Don't see him again socially is my advice and move on. You seem like a lovely person and deserve better!

Well said Guapa..good that he is your EX

Happy birthday fishzebby! Hope you had some delicious chocolate cake and now prepared for hitting your sexual peak. hehehe.
Rolling Eyes

Sun May 12, 2024 7:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Omega 3+ and Amalaki Night Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz) HydroPeptide Anti-Wrinkle Power Luxe (30 ml / 1 floz) Institut Esthederm Intensive Propolis+ Kaolin Purifying Mask (75 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |