Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Environ
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
tracy1970
5% products discount

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:51 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad with the South African skin care line Environ? What sort of results did you get?

I currently use Decleor which I really like but after reading the Environ information it sounds so much more active than Decleor? The ingredients seem to be more long -term age delaying. Am I right in thinking this, or am I just getting sucked in? Would both brands give me the same results using different families of ingredients? Anti-ageing is my main concern with an oily T-zone.

I'd really appreciate any feedback.

Thanks
Tracy
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:15 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I was intriqued by it too. especially his medical roll-cit that allows for the fullabsorption of all your facial products....you might email the co from their website and when a rep calls you can ask her questions and also ask for some free samples....
tracy1970
5% products discount

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
Lucy

Did you ever use the Environ products? If so what do you think about them?

Thanks
Tracy
Sundew
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:59 am      Reply with quote
I have tried them,my mother uses their products religously, and both sisters use some of their products off and on. I tried the B-Active kit only to find out I'm allergic to tea tree oil. Tried the Vitamin A Moisture Gel and thought it was ok but the creamier Classic Day and Night creams made so greasy it was ridiculous. lol The Cream Cleanser wouldn't remove makeup no matter how many times I tried.

Love their Alpha Toner Forte (from what I remember it has only 3 ingredients two of which are water and glycolic acid). I also really liked their C-quence creams but haven't had the chance to use any of them on a regular basis. Since you have an oil t-zone and are concerned with anti-aging I would recommend trying their lowest C-quence and maybe work up from their. The few times I tried it it didn't make me any oiler than I am, also seemed to calm my skin/even out skin tone.
They have a new line for sun damage/hyperpigmentation called Evenasence (sp?) that looks really interesting too.
If you contact a rep and describe to them your goals I'm sure they could help you. Because honestly, I don't know what I'm talking about Smile...just know what I have tried and liked/didn't like.

Pulled out what I still have to try to give you an idea of some of their ingredients:

Moisture Gel: Aqua, Glycerin, Panthenol, Polysorbate 20, Retinyl Palmitate, Asorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Beta-Carotene, Zea Mays (Corn) oil, Disodium EDTA, Triethanolamine, Carbomer.

Sebuspot: Alcohol Denat, Aqua, c12-13 Pareth-3, Tea Tree leaf Oil, Salicylic Acid, Sodium C8-16 Isoalklsuccinyl Soy Protein.

Claytech Masque: Aqua, Kaolin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Polysorbate 40, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, DMDM Hydantoin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Disodium EDTA.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
lucyluc wrote:
Yes, I was intriqued by it too. especially his medical roll-cit that allows for the fullabsorption of all your facial products....you might email the co from their website and when a rep calls you can ask her questions and also ask for some free samples....

I forgot about the roll-cit thing. My mother has/had that. I'll have to ask why she doesn't use it anymore.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:07 pm      Reply with quote
I've used to use Environ products. The ones I've used are Vitamin A gel lower to medium concentrations, C-Boost, and C-Quence 2,3. Environ is a good product line, but it is also very expensive. I love the C-Boost but had to to buy it every month.It is a good product to use when you're maintaining skin health.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
Haven't heard of this brand. Sale in Canada?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:52 pm      Reply with quote
I was sent free smaples so far I have even gotten around to trying them out Embarassed
tracy1970
5% products discount

Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:10 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Thank you for all your replies.

Has anyone else tried Environ? What did you think of them? Are they really good or are they over-hyped?

Many thanks
Tracy
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tracy, I was talked into buying the Environ range by a beauty consultant who convinced me it was the best thing ever. My skin didn't look or feel any different, and after a few months, I went back to my cheaper brand. Definitely not worth the money for me.
LizaA
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 07, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried the Retinol 1, Sebutone, C-Quence, Colostrum Gel, Antioxidant Gel, Ultra Day and Night Cream. Save yourself the money except for Retinol 1 which was worth it so long as you can finish the whole 30ml bottle in 6-8 weeks as that's how long the ingredients stay active for. I couldn't finish it so I wouldn't repurchase.

Retinol 1 did cause some serious peeling but then I had the same result from Biomedic Retinol 60 and Cosmedix Refine 8%. If you can use up their skin care quickly then give it a go but I would skip Sebutone for Glymed SSA 2% or Skinmedica Acne COntrol Toner which are much more effective.
Holbeth

Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:27 pm      Reply with quote
Tracy,

I have been using the Environ C-Quence 4 for quite some time and for me it is truly the best product for my 41-year old skin. It really has done wonders for me. I've tried everything under the sun, most recently the Obagi Nu-derm line. The C-Quence 4 worked much, much better than using the entire Obagi line. The only drawback is that the C-Quence is quite pricey at around $95.00 and only has a 6-month shelf life. But, if something works for me, I'm willing to pay the price. Hope this helps.

Holly
tracy1970
5% products discount

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:21 am      Reply with quote
Hi Holbeth

Thanks for your reply. Do you use other products from the Environ range?

What sort of results have you seen using the Environ products? Is your skin kept really hydrated and not at all irritated using the products?

Many thanks once again.
Tracy
tracy1970
5% products discount

Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi

Can anyone tell me why my replies keep getting duplicated. I'm not to good with computers as you can probably tell!

thanks
Tracy
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Tracy - when you click submit to post your reply, do you only click once and then wait for the reply to post? That would be the only thing I could think of for duplicate posts, clicking the submit button more than once. HTH!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:42 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |