Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
md formulations in Australia
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Gabriel
5% products discount

Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Hi all!

This questions is specifically for all residents of australia. I want to purchase md formulations but i can't seem to find a retail store that offers them. I live in Sydney and would like to know if anyone knows a store or a day spa or any shop where i can get md formulations. I've been seraching the web and i can't even find an Australian website that offers md formulations. I don't know where i can physically buy it from.

Help anyone. I'm desperate.... I want it now! My face is getting worst bye the day! Sad
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:04 am      Reply with quote
Hi Gabriel wave

Well, you've come to the right place. Click on the EDS emblem at the upper left hand corner of this page and scroll down to MD Forumulations. HTH.

Welcome to the board!
Mabsy

Thu Jun 03, 2004 6:13 am      Reply with quote
Hey Gabriel,

When you find a place that sells it in Australia (plenty of salons do) make sure you ask them if you can sit down before they tell you the RRP of the products. MDF has to be one of the most overpriced skincare brands in Australia - I'm dead serious! The Vit-A-Plus Clearing Complex (30mL) I bought retails for Au$145 in Australia Shock It's CAD$56 here, so about Au$60. Even with the $15 postage it's still almost half price. Not happy with the pricing of MDF in Australia AT ALL! Not talking

Mabsy
Gabriel
5% products discount

Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:59 am      Reply with quote
Hi Mabsy!

I know what you mean! I just saw MDF in a chemist and they charge $120 for a kit!

I think if I'm going to use MDF then I'll just order using EDS!

Thanks Mabsy! Very Happy
Mabsy

Mon Jun 07, 2004 6:08 am      Reply with quote
I didn't realise how much they charge for the kits in Australia but it certainly doesn't surprise me. I just think it's really rude of them to charge as much as they do. I mean, don't get me wrong, I understand that there are import duties and transportation costs. That's why our perfumes are significantly more expensive here than say in the US. But for goodness sake, they're not THAT high! I don't understand why Dermalogica can have relatively similar prices in Australia while MDF prices are, in many cases, more than double.

Sorry just had to have a rant about that Mad

Mabsy
Gabriel
5% products discount

Mon Jun 07, 2004 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing

Rant all you like Mabsy, we have the right to. I was doing the same thing to my friend and she was just looking at me blankly...... she doesn't understand, she's new to all this skincare stuff. I'm glad someone out there rants with me! hehehehe Very Happy

Thanks Mabsy Smile
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:42 am      Reply with quote
MDF no longer ship to Australia anymore. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:26 am      Reply with quote
Why won't they ship to Australia...... Sad
Make me feel so sad...

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:04 am      Reply with quote
I used to purchase MD Formulations from the hairdressing salon at Myer and also from Pure Indulgence spas. If you have a look on the Australian Ebay site, they also have some but EDS is probably the best way to purchase.
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Keliu write:
Quote:
but EDS is probably the best way to purchase.

I agree, coz I just dont feel I can trust ebay. Sad

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
I think the distributor tries to maximise profit. A friend of mine owns a salon and I had a look at the wholesale price of MDF and it was pretty close to the RRP of MDF in Canada. I think we should all collectively rant and demand a more globally uniform prices!! Very Happy
yaling111
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:47 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with LisA. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:59 pm      Reply with quote
LizaA wrote:
I think the distributor tries to maximise profit. A friend of mine owns a salon and I had a look at the wholesale price of MDF and it was pretty close to the RRP of MDF in Canada. I think we should all collectively rant and demand a more globally uniform prices!! Very Happy

MDF in Canada? I can't seem to find it anywhere, and EDS doesn't even sell to Canada. Closest for me is to go to Seattle, but last time I went Sephora didn't even stock that many of their products. At least not the ones I wanted to purchase.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, I am a little confused do EDS ship MDF to Australia or not? Please say yes. Thanks
dreamsint

Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:50 pm      Reply with quote
skinstore ships to Australia, they carry MDF
peppy
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I have definitely purchased md formulations from skinstore and the postage is quite reasonable at $14.95 (US). Also you might want to try fountain cosmetics - with an entertainment gold card there are even better discounts and you can definitely get some md formulations from them (which is a Sydney based store and free postage if you pick up from the salon!) they charge $8 (aust) postage and handling. I have also ordered from strawberrynet.
jenw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
This is a comment back to Smoky1. I'm not sure where you live in Canada but in Halifax, NS there is a department store called Mills Brothers and they just renovated and expanded their cosmetics section and they now carry MDF as well as many other lines that are hard to get on the east coast. You may want to contact them to see if they would be able to ship you some if they have the products that you are looking for. They have a websit but it is not updated with their new lins yet. Good Luck!
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |